Thứ Bảy, 29 tháng 10, 2016

Random Model S sightings part 13

  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Saw a multi coat red with temp tags in my neighborhood last week as I was on my way out to the office. I didn't stop, as I didn't want to be late, but now I can't remember which house it was parked in front of! If you live in Ft. Collins my model S wants to meet yours!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Saw my first one in the wild today, a white one on Hanover Ave in Randolph, NJ.....I was driving my ICE at the time (forgive me). Usually drive my red P85.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I saw a white one in Lahaina, Maui a few days ago, then again 2 days later. I figure it had to be the same one.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Here's a weird one: a Founder's car in my neighborhood...with no tags/plates yet. My first thought was, "Did a Founder skip out on his car last year and now finally decided he/she wanted one, so they went ahead and built it for him in Sig Red?"

    founder1.JPG

    But then I looked at the VIN, and this car clearly wasn't built recently:

    founder2.JPG

    So I'm not sure what the deal is here. Has this car just been sitting in Fremont all this time? Key component of the story: I'm 99% sure a Tesla engineer was driving this car, because several months ago a Beta car was parked in front of the same house.

    Interesting!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    5YJSB1A25C1B00044

    5YJ Tesla
    S Model S
    B (Only seen on Beta vehicles thus far; A for Founder/Sig/GP)
    1 Manual Type 2 USA Seat Belts, Dual Front Airbags, Front/Rear Side Airbags, Knee Airbags
    A 10kW Charger, no SuperCharger support
    2 (Only seen on Beta vehicles thus far; usually this is C,G,N,P for 40,60,80,80P)
    5 (Check digit)
    C 2012
    1 (Only seen on Beta vehicles thus far; F for Founder/Sig/GP)
    B Beta Prototype
    00044 Production sequence number

    Decoding Tesla Model S VINs

    Also note, as indicated in that thread, we've seen this beta before.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    C77F10FF-6B08-43F0-87D5-515264B27828-36177-00001DE48793CF04_zps58fddb63.jpg


    4644884F-05E0-4F65-9455-B4AAA137F816-36177-00001DE4CBA8EF7F_zps37539843.jpg




    a blonde girl was driving it
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    spotted my first model s on main st in Anoka mn this morning no plates on it yet beautiful.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    There is a Tesla Model S test drive event in the Hamptons this weekend, about a mile away from where I live! I stopped by to say hi...

    TeslaHamptonsEvent.JPG

    My Blue P85 is on the left, and they have one white and two black Model S vehicles available to test drive.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    They held it at a *gas* station???
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Oh the satire!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    It's the best place to find people to convert! ;)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Lousy parking lot with grass in the asphalt cracks....Couldn't they find a slightly nicer venue? Not looking for a 'showroom' (god forbid......then would look like a dealership)...but maybe a little nicer!?!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    6E829263-E234-485C-81E6-FDE45904ABF9-37183-00001EB1D045ED8A_zps6fa3d9ec.jpg


    at in-n-out in oxnard, saw 2 of them, one with 21 greys, another with 19 silver, both black, complete head turner, everybody eating outside turned their attention to it when it pulled up, those DRL's are too nice, if you can see the guy in the bmw is checking it out in his side view mirror :cool:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Saw a grey S85 parked in Forest Park, IL this evening next to Molly Malones. EL pate in the 700s...19 inch wheels. Man, that grey is nice!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    My wife spotted me in the wild:

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369547622.459231.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    No, it's next door to the gas station, at an exotic car deal (which is almost as ironic ;)

    - - - Updated - - -

    It is definitely a disheveled-looking location, not at all representative of the Hamptons. However, it is very visibly located right on Montauk Highway, so what it may lack in aesthetics, in gains in visibility. I stopped by to say Hi on Firday, and then bumped into the guys running it at a restaurant in Bridgehampton last night, and they said they have been very busy, even in the rain. And it's cold but sunny today, so I'm guessing that they will VERY busy today :)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    My Roadster, the Lexus Hybrid dinosaur that goes away when the X arrives, my S (back left), and an S from Des Moines (back right) in town for the zoo, charging up via PlugShare...

    It's like a bag of Skittles.

    photo.JPG
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Wild indeed... shorts on, and snow in the tundra. Quick, while it lasts. ;)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    On my way to Dulles airport yesterday I was behind a white P85, my first MS sighting in Virginia. 2013-05-25_15-05-44_332.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    A friend in Vancouver sent me this pic. Wow ... just, wow ... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369638915.451679.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest


    thats a fisker karma :frown:



    not biebers tho, but this guy is jockin biebs car color :eek:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    OMG, didn't get a clear view of the back so didn't recognize it. Think you're right though. Mods - feel free to delete my post. :embarrassed:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest


    Quick! take a random picture of your model s and edit your post with it :wink:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Parked three spaces down from mine at the St. Louis Airport -- and my first non-California "in the wild" sighting...

    477904_10200572952919549_238515214_o.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Ooh. And Brown is worth a bonus 10 points.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Seems like I see Tesla S cars around here several times a week now.
    And now we have 3 Model S owners in our development. 122 homes, 3 Teslas.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    BTW, can you tell the spots were apparently made for Leaf, Prius, Volt? Painted a bit short. :/

    I submitted that feedback and they said they'd consider fixing it the next round of painting.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Friend of ours with a kid in same school as our son spotted a new brown S at drop-off this morning at the school in the Leesville area of Raleigh, has a 60 badge he said.

    973717_10200268570942342_56095039_n.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I saw this silver Model S on the road to my house. They live near where I do (I assume) as I have seen them maybe a half a dozen times. But this is the first time I got a picture. Second picture is further down the road with them in my mirror.

    WP_20130526_004.jpg
    WP_20130526_006.jpg

    Not quite random. But my coworker got his Model S about 3 weeks ago. These pictures are from the first time they were seen together.
    WP_20130520_002.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Sort of the opposite of this point of this thread, but driving in SoHo near West Broadway and Spring and three guys in Tesla jackets took a picture of me in my green Model S. I'm hoping they are real estate shopping! Having a store or service center near the office would be great. Queen and the West Side just aren't all that convenient comparatively.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Heck no, always fun to see how bad some people's tastes are!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I live in Arlington, Va and saw my first S in my area on January 6th at a Starbucks in a strip mall--white. My husband saw a blonde lady in a black S in the same lot. Then I met an owner of a black 85 in our daycare lot as he was leaving Bank of America, not married to a blonde lady, so a second black S. A few weeks ago, I saw a blue S parked at a soccer field, equipped with jump seats (and juice boxes in the console). Last week, my husband saw a black S at our oldest's elementary school. And at USPTO during our Green Fair, a young Examiner was showing off his gray 60, alongside Leaf and Volt owners. My 40 is due to arrive in 16 days!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    just a saw a new model s i havent seen before in simi valley


    black with 19" rims, headlights were super bright
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Spotted in a rest area in Denmark going north.

    Looks like a new testdrive vehicle.. Perhaps also one hidden in the trailer?

    image.jpg

    (Update: Tesla CPH just confirmed that in the trailer they had a "rolling chassis" - not a car but the bottom of it for showroom in CPH)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    From one Scandinavian to another... go Norway, go Denmark! (I'm a little of both)
    Can't wait for you guys to have them everywhere.

    That red looks awesome, btw.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Yes, an awesome Red color, however hot as awesome as the Signature Red..

    Can't wait to have mine delivered. The waiting time is killing me - hopefully they will start to ship soon!
    Have been told to expect delivery mid August.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I parked my car at the Boston Common Garage, and came back to see another MS parked next to me. From NH :)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Taken an hour or so ago outside LA Fitness in Euless, TX ... my first parking lot buddy :)

    Model Ss.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Not exactly "random" because I took this myself while out shooting video with my P85 test car this week (I'm doing a review for the website I work at), but I loved this so much I wanted to share it. I didn't even notice the majestic bird that got in there until after I looked at the pic at home later!

    SwithBird.JPG
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    10728 seen at Mt. Washington Tavern in Baltimore.

    Horrible VIN pic...

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370098360.050191.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Someone in The Netherlands spotted this trailer with 6 Model S heading towards the German border, and posted it on the website Autojunk.nl (junk as in junkie). No customer cars yet - we still have to wait 1-2 months - so probably demo's.

    image_04.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    Here's another picture of the same trailer.

    image_02.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    First time parking right next to a Tesla Model S in Newport Beach today! Never been so close to a Model S in the wild before and I love the plate! And yes that is my gas guzzling 8-10 MPG SUV with 260,000 miles right next to it. I was sad that I actually had to unlock and start the car. Hoping my next car is a Tesla!
    IMG_20130603_142435.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    (I know, "Photos or it didn't happen". Well, new phone and I haven't worked it out yet.)

    So I commented to my wife last week that there are more Model S on the road than Roadsters, so it's a wonder we hadn't seen any. Then,
    • Saturday: Right behind a white Model S with a Pano roof where IL 53 dumps us onto Lake-Cook Road.
    • Sunday: As I'm turning through the T intersection of Rawson Bridge Road and Rawson Bridge Road (don't ask) into Cary, there's this freshly cleaned black Model S with temporary plates heading the opposite direction.
    • Monday (today): This evening I'm turning onto Schank Ave from IL 176 near Mundelein, there's a beautiful Red S heading the opposite way. I'm pretty sure it was Signature Red.
    Keep 'em coming!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I drove my Model S 220 miles round trip last Thursday from Ventura, CA to Newport Beach, CA and back. I counted 23 Model S along the drive. Especially the 405 fwy and Hwy1 coast Hwy has lots of Model S.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Are these euro- or us- spec. ?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    They look like US spec, the US license plate holders, and no apparent fog light on the diffuser area. Seems odd though, since if they are demos they could not be used on the road?

    Potentially they are EU spec and the foglight is subtly built in, and the license plate holder is just decorative to be replaced with a Euro plate when the time comes.

    Intriguing...
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    There are many US-specced demo cars on the roads here already, and have been since last year. I assume they need to be individually approved when they don't comply with EU regs, whereas the consumer cars will get type approval.

    At any rate, 99% sure the cars in the pics are demo cars not consumer.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Saw a Brown S on our way up to Evergreen Colorado Saturday and a white on in Evergreen the same day. Also a black one parked in Cherry Creek North, Denver, Colo. yesterday. Met two owners at the Denver Service Center today. One getting some service who may join us Saturday for the drive from Idaho Springs to the summit of Mt. Evans and back and one who was just taking delivery of an identical car to ours.

    RNG
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    And you know they'll meet the emissions standards! :)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    At least I have definitive information that the Model S type approval for Europe is complete (has been completed like one or two weeks ago).
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Several sightings in the past few days.

    Thursday 5/30 around 8am at the Milford South Supercharger, next to my blue a white S from MA was charging.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370438867.803892.jpg

    Sunday 6/2 around 5pm near exit 31 southbound on the Merritt Parkway saw a white S with NY plates - couldn't catch up before I needed to exit.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370439065.187067.jpg

    Tuesday 6/4 around 6pm at the Cambridge exit from the Mass Pike saw and then followed across the river a gray P85. First time in a multi-S convoy. Spoke briefly with the driver after pulling up alongside. She's had it for about a month.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370439298.239815.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370439339.222981.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Out this afternoon for a bite and saw this gray MS up here in Rockville MD, so I had to park next to it for a pic. The funny part is that while snapping the pic a guy came up to me and started asking questions. While I was giving him the tour another guy and his wife stopped their car and he got out too. While finishing up with him a third guy walking by asked a couple of questions. I did a 15 minute show & tell in the parking lot. One of the guys literally laughed out loud when he asked to see what was under the hood and I showed him...

    IMG_20130605_130938_785.jpg


    While this doesn't qualify as "random" as it was at the Service Center... it's not too often I get to park in a row worth a million dollars:
    IMG_20130531_141230_351.jpg


    Finally, what the heck... the roadsters are too cool not to include:
    IMG_20130531_141205_452.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    At the Green Vehicle parking area at SFO long-term parking garage this past Sunday. I joined 2 other Model S. mine is the black one on the right.

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370463677.690250.jpg

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370463704.021742.jpg

    FYI, unlike the nice Chargepoint units in the short-term lots, these are just spots with 115v regular outlets (20a) behind each space. I suppose the thinking is that if you're parking at the LONG-TERM lot, you have time to trickle-charge it.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    New white Model S being unloaded in downtown Chicago yesterday. Was right outside the Groupon headquarters, for what it's worth. (But it may have been destined for the Lamborghini dealership for some reason that was right there as well. )

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370464172.123965.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    That is very smart having the 110 outlets for charging. Why spend money for charging stations when most long term parking only needs a simple 110 outlet. Bravo SFO! Wish more airports were this smart.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I see lots of them in Los Angeles, but this morning on the 405 I decided to get next to one & honk & give him a thumbs up, I was in my 1995 Chevy carpet cleaning van so he probably didn't expect someone like me appreciating a Tesla.
    IMG_0257.JPG
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Au contraire mon ami! I've had at least two DC bus drivers give me thumbs up and then ask "How much?" Yeah, DC traffic is as bad as LA so there are lots of opportunities for conversation when you're stopped ;-)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    not really random when NJ owner's get together but heres some pics for ya

    DSC_0535e.jpg DSC_0539e.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Nice
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    On last Saturday I saw a Signature Red Model S in Miramar West of I-75 with tinted windows and today I saw a young lady driving a white Model S with tinted windows on Coral Way and 132 Avenue in Miami.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    He's totally right though. Roads are atrocious all around NJ. I "downgraded" the free P85 21s to 19s when I ordered because of this. It was a little hard to click a button to "give up" a free $3500 option, but it just had to be done...no choice around these parts unless I want blowouts every month. And for non-P85 owners (and new-P85 owners), it's just very hard to justify spending $3500 knowing that you'll probably spend another $1000/month for new tires. Well, that may be an exaggeration but probably not by much. Someone on these forums just said they blew out both their driver side 21s simultaneously on a pothole (dunno what state that was). Another recent post was someone who cracked 2 rims already in one month. So that's probably not much of an exaggeration for 21 low profiles around these parts.

    Well $1000/month for new tires is probably what I'd be paying if I had 21s because I drive so hard on vehicles. Pot hole at 80mph? awesome. lol. Thanks NJ for not even maintaining highways in addition to local roads. On a related note, I actually barely missed a HUGE truck tire tread on NJT today at 85mph. Close call. I guess I shouldn't tailgate at those speeds either, haha.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    that never seems to matter, unfortunately... :mad:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    just saw a black model s with 19's drive down tierra rejada road. stopped at the light by the park. light turned green, car in the other lane continued its speed of around 45+ and in literally 3 seconds the model s was going faster than the car from a standstill! had my phone in my pocket, pulled it out quickly and dropped it in the grass and missed the moment lol but it was awesome :love:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest




    As a resident of NJ, I do agree with you. But they've been bad way back to DiFrancesco and before.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    In the past two days I went from having seen one other Model S out on the road to three! I saw a dark (green?) one going over Ferry Street Bridge in Eugene around 6 and then a white one going North on I-5 this evening just south of Wilsonville.

    I expect I'll see a few more tomorrow at the Portland get-together!

    I gotta say, it's really quite exciting that I'm starting to see them around.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Yay for another sighting in Eugene! I have some friends down there, who I know would buy one in a heartbeat.

    I saw three today around Lake Oswego.
    Rumor has it the PDX metro area is on its way to having 300 on the roads. 5 were being prepped for delivery when I picked mine up two days ago.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    My wife and I saw a Brown 85 with tints at IKEA yesterday. Here's a look

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Very quick view of a black S with 21" wheels this afternoon while walking along Memorial Drive by MIT. Just barely got the phone out in time.
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21370840208.482162.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    The slow shutter speed makes it look like that S has some serious camber issues on the rear wheel!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Your right. That is a really odd effect. I don't think the shutter speed was particularly slow. The bicycle rider is not blurry nor is much of anything.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I saw someone with a blue Model S on rt 140 in Owings Mills MD, they turned into Home Depot behind us. I have also passed a white and a green model S on Walnut Rd. and Greenspring in Owings Mills. If Tesla stock keeps skyrocketing I'll be joining the club. If the stock tanks, so too do my dreams of owning a Model S.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    If Einstein was right, it could be caused by the "warp like" acceleration zat za camra did ! kapchur.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    IMG_2399.jpeg

    One of my clients (who knows I'm buying a MS) sent me this photo around 8:00am on I15 Southbound near American Fork UT.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Any way to rotate the attached image? :redface:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I have seen a C63 AMG and a Lamborghini Murcielago in that same mirror finish...got my attention but in a bad way.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Here:
    DenariusPictureRotated.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Hey Denarius I believe that is Brian W's car that is here on the forum.

    Also had my Brother send pictures of a Multi Coat Red in Salt Lake from a car show a few weeks ago. Really sad that I missed it. He is not a car person at all, and always gets bored at Family functions when I talk cars. He was very very impressed with the Model S.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    @brianman Thanks!

    @Park2670 I thought it might be BrianW, I know he is down in Utah county.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Saw a black one today in near Edina, MN. Was at a graduation party on Sunday in Deephaven, MN where I someone had a silver P85 with 19" wheels, black leather, and carbon fiber trim.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Hmm...

    Not ours, ours is blue with ski Utah plates. You can see it here...
    Cool Model S Photos - Page 14

    I don't recognize that one. The other one I know here in Utah country has 21" wheels.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Interesting!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    My thought too! I just assumed it was BryanW, maybe more are in Utah than we know?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    One of these days we can get some of the Model S together and show them off at a Car Meet. Anybody open Saturday mornings?

    Would be a great photo op for this thread :D
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I will definitely show up once my car gets here. I've been years ago (in my Evo).
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I wasn't sure about the color from the picture posted but there is a gray with 19" wheels up here in Logan.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    @Denarius - any update on your delivery window?
    I know it is early, but I saw a semi loaded with Teslas on Wednesday afternoon as I was driving north on I-215.
    I couldn't get a good photo in time since it got off onto the I-80 exit, but I was happy to see it.

    Tesla.jpg
    Edit: oh, and +1 on the meet-up. Can I come even if I don't own a Tesla (yet)?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Don't have a specific date, but found out my car will be shipped to Denver, prepped there, then shipped to my house in a covered truck. I won't have a actual delivery date until the car is prepped in Denver.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I saw two red Model S's on my 20 minute drive to work today. Both on sidestreets --- one in Stamford and one in Greenwich.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Haha ... saw a happy new owner in the Cooper City area showing off his shiny Red and temp tag ..... NICE!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Just saw my first random Tesla in the Pittsburgh area...a white P85 that got off at my own exit! Sadly I was in my BMW returning from a trip to Cincinnati, which won't be SC-enabled until 2014/5. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371168814.995487.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Yes! Come with whatever you have. 106th south and about 7th west. Beans and brews. Starts around 8:30 every Saturday morning.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Saw two Model S's charging in downtown Boston (cambridge Street, government center) today. I've seen one charging there before, but first time seeing two. Only three chargers there, so they'll have to add more soon!

    Very prominent EV parking spots to pedestrian and car traffic, great free advertising.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Heading back to B'more a little early to catch the first season of my daughter's 4-day swim meet...

    1st time I have seen four cars charging at the DE travel plaza. Sig Red VIN 93 along with my Sig Red VIN 628 and two GPs.

    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371248401.168621.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Saw a beautiful brown model S in Utah county today-sorry, but I am too slow to get pictures!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    @digitaltim - Your car looks like it's eating the license plate.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Saw random people taking drive by photos in the last couple of weeks ( of my car)
    Just checking to see if it gets posted here.:rolleyes:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Me too. Checking in.
    Had one behind me yesterday, while in stop and go traffic in Portland. Flash popping through his windshield, which is kinda funny (aka useless).
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Unintentional sighting.... In Easton Town Center in Columbus, OH. I stumbled in on a test drive event being held on the street.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    76A9DC5C-51AE-4C24-A189-48C1E754E690-56709-0000300B4461B9DC_zps7797e5e3.jpg


    @ jans
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Wow, never seen all the chargers in Delaware full. Mixed blessing I guess.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I live 5 minutes from the Delaware Supercharger and go over regularly to 'top off' and have always been the only person there. Good to see they are being used.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Saw a white Model S Tuesday around Madison and 4th in Seattle. Then saw a silver one when visiting Bainbridge Island.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Tustin California, I have seen two just looking out my apartment window at the right time. Cars and Coffee always has at least 2. Hotel parking structure in Irvine had 2 parked side by side. Today I went to a large hospital center and took part in my new hobby, "Tesla hunting" and found just 3 in 5 minutes.

    My Doctor saw my Tesla polo and said in order to purchase one he's waiting for all the bugs to get out of the system. Told him he could wait for the Model X if he doesn't want to be one of the early adopters. That got him to really thinking :)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I just saw a white one in Ladera Ranch a few hours ago
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Near Morristown, NJ entering I287 - funny thing, this guy was driving a black Tesla Model S with NY Plates GEA�4502, and i was driving a dark green Tesla Model S with NY Plates GEA� 4467...like a parade

    T85r.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    My Plate - soon to be replaced with NY State "TSLA EV"....
    We must have all gotten our cars close together from the Queens Service Center!

    IMG_0636.jpg

    Aaron
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Did a staycation and stayed at the Meritage Resort and Spa in Napa this past Friday night and parked at the one of the two chargers they have out in front. I was the only one there when I arrived but by nightfall there was another Model S parked in the second spot. I could not tell what color it was due to the night. It wasn't until the next morning I saw that it was a green 85 (I think) on silver 19s. I have also a green P85+ on grey wheels. Green seems to be the rarest color along with brown. Cool to finally see another green MS. On a side note, the Model S seemed like it was built to cruise through Napa Valley among those grape orchards in the warm sun, quietly and confidently with zero emissions.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    A coworker just got his Model S - so I had to park next to it for a photo shoot.

    Attractive opposites: GT-R and MS


    TeslaS-1.JPG
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Tesla Model S Westbound I-190 Wednesday, 19 June 2013 6:27PM

    IMG_0978.JPG

    My first proven sighting in the wild. Tesla events and Cars & Coffee do not count.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Didn't get to snap a pic, but my car's twin pulled up from behind me on Montrose Pkwy. in Rockville, MD today. Cool guy (with an obviously excellent taste in color selection), and we both got on 270 heading back down towards DC.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Stopped at a McDonald's in Randolph MA on the way to Rhode Island this afternoon. While paying for the food my daughter called me outside to see a gray S that had pulled in right next to us. Took a pic then met TMC's very own mitch672!
    4e5y9aqy.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest

    GEA-4456 here - and I'm pretty sure I saw yours on the truck when they dropped mine off in January!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Saw a beautiful Sig Red P85 with gray wheels at my local grocery store. Told the driver of the model s that i love his car, as I sat awestruck in my diminutive Volt. What a stunning car :biggrin:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Hey that's me right before I started getting multiple $50 parking tickets for backing into the PSU Electric Ave parking spots. Word of warning, those downtown meter maids have no sympathy for EV drivers who need a charge and are faced with a short cord.

    Shout out to Doug C. for his support on this issue!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    My alma matter. :)
    I'd fight that ticket, as I'd think you'd win in court/or via letter on sympathetic grounds. Challenge them to rewrite or clarify the law for the over zealous, money grubbing, (stupid) meter maids down there.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Parked my CT red next to a NJ Blue at CambridgeSide Galleria in MA this morning.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    CE06B416-D4FD-4EE3-BFF7-65D6E921519D-2008-00000150AAE744CD_zps1584ce7d.jpg

    F5739F66-DB01-446B-9FE4-C2FDE687A943-2008-00000150B1325AD4_zpsa6b035f0.jpg


    someone in my housing area knows a guy that has a tesla... i know what im gonna do :cool:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    new model s at moorpark college


    AA55D6FF-C79C-45ED-B841-00D3F3A80C96-3061-0000023D04ED88EA_zps4836dc0c.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Since someone bumped this thread, saw this Model S, 60 badge, a few weeks ago. I scared the CRAP out of my sister because I think I almost screamed "MODEL S!" She now is traumatized and has spotted one at a mall recently all on her own.

    Spotted on Busse Rd & W Lincoln St Mt Prospect, IL 60056 ?

    IMG958334d.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Came upon a black Model S last night around 730pm on the Hutch in Purchase, NY, who traveled with me all the way to New Canaan, CT.
    2013-06-24 19.31.21.jpg
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét