Chủ Nhật, 30 tháng 10, 2016

Firmware 7.1 part 33

  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Then no update is available for your VIN.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    That was the first question my Dad asked me as well LOL. No falcon wing doors or auto opening / closing front doors yet :D

    That's fine I can live without it especially since it doesn't really do anything on a model s ;)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I'm nearly certain my car IS due as it is a late 2015 with autopilot car but stoping for 15 minutes at this geofence (listed on the list you gave) didn't trigger an update.

    I'm still stuck on I'm still on 2.28.19.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I just parked at the Service Center for a few minutes this morning and when I got home I got an update notification. Looks like I'm the first to install 2.30.33.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Its bye bye to the spoiler ! ;)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    That was @Tech_Guy that received that one. ;)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Oh yah, that's right its our LA TechGuy.......that was such an odd finding.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Tesla repairs batteries in New York City?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Do you know if there is some minimum time you have to be at service center area?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I just drove in a parked for a few minutes this morning and it worked but @Ingineer said you just had to be there "momentarily" to trigger the GPS communication to the mothership.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Yes, very odd.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Do you need to log into the service center's wifi while you are in the geofence?
    I was definitely inside the geofence while I purchased a power adapter. Took ~30 minutes. I only saw a guest wifi on the list.
    I am driving a Model S 90D (late June 2016 build), and still on firmware 2.28.19
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    No login is required. If you did not get an update, as has been said, don't worry about it. No one here knows all the secrets as to Tesla's firmware update logic for each and every vehicle in the fleet, but if you didn't get one, either your Center isn't doing the geofencing (check previous post for list) or Tesla's logic says your VIN does not get an update quite yet.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    According to the tracker.....you are no longer alone, but I grant you the pole position because I can. :cool: Any notes worth noting?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Yes, of course. I'll give you all the release notes. Wait for it.........




    "This release contains minor fixes and improvements".
    :)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    So does this mean we have to stop making fun of pokemon players going after geofenced virtual animals while we chase after geofenced updates?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest

    Actually i might take first on that, I went for a run by a service center last night about 11:30pm got the update notification and applied it this morning about 1am when I got home.... The update fixed my backwards wheel controls but I still have the spoiler and towing options:D I was hoping it would resolve all the issues, oh well I'm still going to bring my car in for service in a few weeks I'm guessing it will be a quick fix with a service center laptop to remove my spoiler and towing options lol I'd rather not have to leave my car for such a minor issue:rolleyes:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    You know I hafta ask... were there release notes of... any kind? Once could have been a fluke, but twice, well twice could be a movement...
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Release notes = one line of text, "This release contains minor fixes and improvements."
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Thanks - I've become greatly appreciative of that one line. That, and Ingineer's modules modified list.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    See post #3735
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    When I entered it in Tracker there were no other entries for that version but if you want to claim first take it, not a problem. Weird that it didn't clear your MX options. Better call the Service Center.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Somewhere out there exists a baffled X owner that stumbled on a screen to open their sunroof while searching for what happened to their spoiler control.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    That's what Sundays are here for, right? ;-)

    Here, you can see the Geofences on Google Maps:
    Tesla Service Center Geofences

    You have to click the little arrow on the left where it says "Service Center Geofences" to see the complete list of the Service Centers / Geofences.
    The list is not in alphabetical order, I kept the order the same as in the .json file from Ingineer, but you should be able to use your browsers search function to find a specific Service Cener. Or just zoom in on the map.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Well done!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Brilliant!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Sorry if this is an old question already answered, but where does that geofence data come from? It lists Santana Row in San Jose as all of Santana Row which is a relatively large area, not to mention it's not a service center but a retail outlet.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    If you're in New Jersey, looks like the entire Short Hills mall is geofenced.

    Even more interesting is it looks like just the gallery in Montgomery Mall is geofenced.

    upload_2016-8-7_12-15-8.png
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Awesome work znib
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Ingineer postet a .json file with all the information here:
    Firmware 7.1

    I don't know how exactly he got it, but he also often posts which parts of the car are affected by a certain update, so I guess he rooted his car or something.

    All I did was writing a quick and dirty bash script which reads the .json file an writes the information into a .kml file, which I then uploaded to google maps.

    I also noticed that some Geofences cover a very large area, while others are barely the size of the service center.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Went to the West Palm Beach SeC and SuC last night to top off and within 20 minutes I had the update notification. Installed it after I got home. Went from 2.28.19 -> 2.30.33. That makes 6 out of 7 updates I received while charging there.

    For the first time I did pay attention, the car did indeed connect to their wireless network, but I only had one bar. I also noticed that you can tell if an update is downloading, even before the notification, by the very poor and laggy performance (even worse than usual lol) of the browser, which I use quite often while charging.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    That's funny and highly troubling at the same time since who knows what other functions of your car is being managed like an X and not an S. Unless they can assure you it's only things of no consequence (tow, spoiler) and not drive or safety systems, should the car be on the road? I mean it's not like installing the wrong printer drivers on your laptop, it's the operating system.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Yesterday when walking to the restroom of the Port Orange, Florida Supercharger, four teenagers stopped me and asked if I found any good Pokem�n today. I guess they aren't used to someone parking and walking about for no reason.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I can confirm with the Geofence update theory,
    I got 3 updates with 3 visit to 2 service centers across 3 weeks, never got an update directly on random day. But each time after I pay a visit to the Service plus, after an hour or two I received the update notification.
    Definitely gonna do that again when 8.0 drops.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Parked at the Sydney service centre for half an hour yesterday, no update :(
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    It makes one wonder what the purpose of geofencing is. I could see if geofences were only around service centers, they would help techs be certain all cars were returned with the latest build when service is complete. However, why around this mall? Why around the King of Prussia Mall in PA, where there is a Tesla store but no Service Center? What purpose could this serve?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    The malls and retail locations may have demo MS that Tesla wants to keep current with the latest and greatest which would make sense to me. Also e.g. at one store location near me you have to walk quite a ways from the store to the garage where the demo units are located. Other locations I've seen pictures of have Superchargers in difference locations from that. I suspect the variations just gives Tesla options -- as to if they are as effective as they could be, and the exact reason why some malls are fully-covered and others are more specific, well, that's their's to say but I suspect it comes down to the human factor -- not something that has overly-thought-out and consistent logic. After all, the list of geofenced locations that was kindly mined and provided to us here, isn't widely distributed for consumer consumption and Tesla hasn't even officially stated this geofencing thing is in place for our use. It's really there for Tesla's benefit I suspect. ;)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Observation:

    This thread has turned into:

    1. Confirmed, driving by service center triggers an update! (I think we all pretty much understand that now, IMHO no more confirmation needed).
    2. Service Center Geofencing.

    Suggestion:

    Take the geofencing stuff to a separate thread, and let's keep this about 7.1 and its 417 different releases. (Did you hear that? I think that was 418!)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I know who didn't hear it the fool who has a thread about keeping his beloved 7.0 lol
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I've been there half a dozen times- never associated with an update...
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Thanks for the map znib, pretty cool! So guys, keep in mind that just because there is geofence data, doesn't mean that will meet the trigger criteria. The car sends the facility ID when you enter the respective set of coordinates. Not all facility ID's may trigger the update.

    Also, I say it again for the umpteenth time: Just because you enter a geofence, it doesn't automatically mean you will qualify for an update! All it does is accelerate your priority.

    By the way, X and S run the exact same software. You will not get a different version if you are on a different model. There is a config bit that controls whether you have a model X or S GUI.

    One of my cars just got the 2.30.33 update this morning. I'll dissect it later today and let everyone know which systems were updated. It does look quite a bit larger than the last one.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Then how did this happen? An S got X firmware installed and an update didn't fix it.
    Firmware 7.1
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    For Canadians with 3G issues on 2.28.19 I just emailed service, today was utterly a mess and I even tried the geofence trick at Lawrence SC no update (but thanks for the SC boost 1/2 way across Toronto in about 5 minutes [at over 65% SOC already] and the look at some new noses and Model Xs : )
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Right. Like when I asked how the AP tile data works in conjunction with what the car's sensors detect, I didn't get an answer. Instead there have been pages and pages of people who got an update by driving to the service center. I have given up on trying to get useful information about my Model S on these forums. The noise is too high. It's a shame because the forums used to be so good.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    That's a good question but my guess is nobody really knows the answer to it. Maybe @wk057 or @Ingineer but that's it for a question like that on this forum.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Again, the Model S and X run the exact same code. It's just the options that differ. I can only assume there are bugs if some model X features showed up on an S.

    I don't know how the ADAS tiles work. If someone is interested in doing some analysis, I'll be happy to give you some data to play with.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    2.30.33 updated the following systems (from 2.28.75):

    CID (Center Display)
    IC (Instrument Cluster)
    Gateway
    Battery Management
    Charger Main Control
    Charger Phases
    Charge Port
    Drive Inverter(s)
    Pedal Monitor
    Thermal Control
    Sunroof (Pano) Control
    Driver Assistance features (NOT Autopilot)
    Audio DSP
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    What's odd is that I drive through the King of Prussia Mall geo fence every day when taking the clover leaf from 76W to 422W, and this has never triggered an update.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Local Service Centre called and let me know that we're all impacted across Canada and they're "working on a fix"...

    I am getting fear of forking here :eek:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    ;) ...and as had been said a number of times in this thread, is just because one goes in or through the geofence does not ensure an update is delivered to each and every vehicle. Tesla still owns the secrets to the detail of their firmware distribution logic.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    This was confirmed by my SvC manager... your S or X only gets an update if the Tesla servers deem it necessary for your particular VIN. The Geofence logic could possibly be used at Superchargers some time in the future with the Model 3 to either allow or invoke a pay dialog for Supercharger access. Time will tell.

    In any case, while at my SvC yesterday, I did not prompt a download. So I must be "up to date" for my VIN.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Or you're on the naughty list ;)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I came to check if anyone else was having 3G issues. Ugh. Of all the bugs in the past, why did this one have to pop back up. I don't understand why Telsa keeps having issues with basic 3G connectivity. It reminds me of the Firmware 6x issues... except that one only lost 3G when the car slept. There would be this major delay before it finally reconnects. This bug causes it to drop at random times while I'm driving, for 5-10 minutes.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    In the spirit of sharing more data to reverse engineer the entire patch process:

    I stopped by the Sunnyvale SC yesterday after seeing Ingineer's post about a new build. Parked and stayed in the lot (within the geofence) for about 5 minutes then left. I noticed the tell-tale extremely laggy interface so assumed it was hard at work as Ingineer has described in the past. I did not receive the update notification as of 9:00 AM PST today.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Hah I did the same thing yesterday. Did you see a black S70D in the visitor section?


    (Also did not receive an update)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I was alone in the parking spots nearest El Camino at about 4:45 or so. The chargers across the isle were pretty full though.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Ah OK, I was there a bit earlier around 1PM.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    If you could describe your two cars' configs (delivery month, RWD/AWD and battery size) it would be really helpful!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Welcome, but your part, extracting the .json file, was much bigger than writing my little script and uploading the .kml to google maps. :-D

    Of course the map will outdate quickly if they open new service centers, so if you happen to see that this .json file gets updated, feel free to send it to me and I'll update the map. Some people here seem to like driving to the service centers to get an update. :-D
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Thanks for the dissection Ingineer. Anyone noticing anything interesting yet?
    I'm still on 2.28.19, but if inspired by your observations, then I may stop waiting and just start hacking instead.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Does the audio get updated often?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Since its referenced, I'm hoping they fixed the Dolby....it sounds like a concert in a tin can.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    IMHO from reading every single post in this thread since its inception, nothing generally gets confirmed by multiple people "for sure" in any of these more minor dot releases. We don't lack for opinions and supposition, but most of the time don't seem to ever know on these more minor drops for a fact anything beyond what may be in the occasional release notes when Tesla elects to provide something of substance. @Ingineer's dissection of modules is about as close as we seem to get most of the time these days, fueling supposition, hope, and more posts with folks wondering what's really going on. ;)

    FWIW, I'm also still on 2.28.19, and am only considering traveling 90 mins round trip to a geofenced location, in hopes that a newer annoyance I've previously documented here and happens on a regular basis since that drop was installed, may go away. I would generally never do it "just because" to get a dot release with no known benefit or change -- but that's just me. I figure when there is something important enough, Tesla will push the update to my MS. Anything between that is just a set of changes that may introduce both good and bad, and likely give me the opportunity to be more of a guinea pig than what happens in larger releases across the fleet. Being first used to turn me on when I was in more control, but no longer most of the time -- especially with my MS that I really desire to just work. To each our own with such decisions! Enjoy!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Totally agree. I've mentioned on other threads before, but damn, the salesguy almost made me not order UHFS because he turned on Dolby when demoing the system. I've heard better sound bars at Costco before!

    FWIW, 2.28.75 seems to have improved Dolby noticeably. It's not amazing, but it's at least not appallingly bad anymore. I also hope they'll improve it more.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Oh I was only kidding about the hack job BertL. (the great forum debate has intrigued the heck out of me though) I am about as qualified to hack as I would be to perform brain surgery. And like you, I couldn't care any less about the timeliness of my upgrades, much less chase them despite a few lingering annoyances. Since most here are more technical than I, reading what others are experiencing is interesting.......even if just opinions or imaginations.

    FWIW, on my return from San Diego today, I topped up at the LA - Centinela SC which is geofenced with the SvC ~ 3 miles away.
    No upgrade message for me.......you might think about saving your 90 min drive. Just confirming your observation @Todd Burch :D
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Probably not worth driving to a SvC to get an update unless it's close but the UHFS sounds better with Dolby on now.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I don't see that module listed very often (if ever) in Ingineers list.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Like @Ingineer was I am 2.30.33. I stopped by my trusty ServiceCenter for a bit this morning but I did NOT get a software update triggered. My last 4 have been like clock-work after a visit but not today. Interesting seeing that I had the same build and a (newer) car with all the bells and whistles and extras. Not a big deal but throws a kink in my 4 streak run. Lol lol :-/
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Thx. Agree. I'm just hanging in there listening to a little more FM these days, as the newer problem I've started having since the last update with Media Player rescanning my USB stick even when I didn't reboot the CID, drives me a little crazy since it takes over 10mins to complete the scan of my 6K tracks and I prefer to not drive in silence while that is happening. Sighhh.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Thanks a lot for that!

    Any chance for a quick alphabetical sort?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I can't speak for anyone else but I did just to test the theory not so much to get the latest and greatest. I'm still running Windows 7.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Windows 7 is the best MS version ever, period. :)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    @Ingineer are you comparing simple what module's code is changed in one firmware base vs. the other? If so, could some of the "changes" be tweaks in sections of code that are used by Model X exclusively? I get that both cars run the same firmware and have UI switches, but some components may be set a little differently to account for differences in the vehicle. Or are you looking at the differences once your car filters through its settings and loads what it needs from the base firmware (which invalidates the above supposition)?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    At the fremont tesla mothership. Software update available! :)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Does the pedal monitor ALWAYS get updated?

    I think I've seen that on almost every update.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    It's a necessary part of reducing regen in every release ;)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    ROFL
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    They need to fix the rear dome lights.

    The fronts fade out, but the rears switch off immediately. Not consistent.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Just installed 2.32.23. I'm not the first though apparently. Boo!!!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    It's pretty rare.

    There are different modules in the Model X, so for instance, the Falcon wing controller code isn't going to be in a Model S install. Since I don't have an X yet, I don't bother to figure out what's changed. It would be a lot of extra work. Especially now considering how often they are cranking out updates. By far though, the S and X share most of the overall code, it's just the little things that differ.

    The Pedal Monitor's job is mostly for safety, so anytime any of the major systems get updated, it's going to also get updated.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    2.32.23 updated the following systems (from 2.30.33):

    CID (Center Display)
    IC (Instrument Cluster)
    Gateway
    Battery Management
    Charger Main Control
    Charger Phases
    Charge Port
    Drive Inverter (Rear only)
    Thermal Control
    Body Control
    Sunroof (Pano) Control
    Driver Assistance (NOT Autopilot)
    Audio DSP
    Parking Brake
    Parking Brake Monitor
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    just got that too from Toronto, ON! was at home and it came last night around 10:30PM
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Any downsides to the update? Anything exciting?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Consider the possibility that that's by design. You don't want lights directly visible to the driver to flash on immediately, since it could induce temporary flash-blindness white the iris adjusts. Better to fade on or off.

    Although I agree that given that they do that in the front, it's probably best to do in the back as well.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Got the same update yesterday. From .19 to 23.32.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I'm doing an update right now.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I installed .32 last night.
    From driving it this morning, my autopilot steering was so much better coming from .19. It was very precise, smooth, and predictable.
    .19 was always hunting while traveling on the freeways.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    There's nothing really noticeable in any of these that makes it worth wasting time to worry about. I'll let everyone know if I see anything cool.

    They seem to be constantly tweaking little things, but no major AutoPilot updates since before 2.20ish (we are currently at AP version 8.2.3). The Driver Assistance code can update simple parameters, such as control loop tuning, braking, following distance, etc, but there have been no AP algorithm changes. Most of the observed improvements are likely do to the fleet learning (tiles) being developed better as well.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Is it reasonable to assume that if I live in a very low-Tesla-density area that there's likely to be very little fleet learning going on that will benefit me?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    It would seem to me it will take longer to see benefit, yes. There are no fully autonomous Tesla's doing the work, and Tesla's fleet learning likely does not benefit from what other companies mapping and photo vans accomplish. Perhaps you should start taking different routes when possible to help fleet learning in your area, and therefore provide you longer-term benefit as well. ;)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    This was my experience as well... .19 was having some pretty significant challenges with autopilot behavior. It seemed less stable than what my car was picked up with in June. Driving in this morning after the .32 update was the smoothest my A.P. had performed since I got the vehicle. So, so happy with my Tesla.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I've examined the tile cache of some cars used in pretty isolated areas, and I'm surprised how much is in there. Just because you don't see the other Teslas, doesn't mean they aren't just over the next ridge driving the same road as you! =)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    That depends on whether they pay attention to data that comes from only one car. There's a good chance they don't, since such data
    is of negligible statistical value. I suppose it's possible that if I drive the same route repeatedly that will log enough "independent" info
    for them to pay attention to it. But it's certainly not going to be like Highway 85 in Silicon Valley where they've got 15 data points for each
    square centimeter of the road ;)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I just got 2.32.23 applied! I am pretty confident I'm seeing two minor changes from my 2.28.75:

    - Further enhancements to Dolby surround mode: it now sounds even less tinny and allows for more bass. Still slightly less bass than with Surround Off. It now has a different overall effect of causing vocals to appear from the center speaker while instrumentals come from the side. This is similar to what Bang and Olufsen calls "cinema" mode in their settings: it simulates having a performer front and center while instruments come from the edges of the sound stage. Finally there are some tracks where they sound richer and fuller in surround than in normal mode. It seems like someone at the mothership finally took notice of how much Dolby used to suck! This would be the first firmware where I would recommend trying out Surround mode at all

    - Less motoring whine: ever since I took delivery of my S70D a month and a half ago, I thought the motor was subjectively loud. Especially when motoring at around the 10kW mark (slowly maintaining or increasing speed at 20-40mph), there's a very noticeable high pitched whine. It doesn't sound like the switching frequency, but rather sounds like the motoring AC frequency that is fully under Tesla's control. (In a past life I worked on military AC motor control, so I have some expertise in this area). Now with this update, it seems like the car is picking higher frequencies under that 10kW workload. Much less irritating.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Well, the firmware definitely supports those 2 possibilities. I'll try to notice that. I haven't even had Dolby on at all because it sucked so bad.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Yeah I felt the same way.

    I work on consumer electronics and love reading what customers think changed in a release (since I've got full inside knowledge of what actually changed). I'd like to believe I'm better at not imagining placebo effect changes, but who knows! Those two things are definitely very noticeable for me in this release. AP lane tracking performance is soooo varied that I'm not at all confident about whether that's been changed in the past few releases.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I can confirm this, because ALL of the "enhancements" people claim to have received to autopilot since they moved from 7.0 to 7.1 are things that I have received as well without any update. (Hence why the "AP is so much better on 7.1, I can't believe you're still on 7.0" arguments have held no traction with me.)

    I also had a Tesla engineer relay recently that autopilot has not changed at all since 7.0, just messages and such.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    2.32.23 is the first Firmware I got without SC geofence help... Just right at my garage.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Some things had to change in addition to new tiles. Jason noted several version upgrades over the last several months. Of course I can't say with any proof what they are but definately smoother. Once you come over from the dark side you'll see what I mean ;).
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Just got 2.32.23 2 hours ago over LTE(4G) my car was parked in the garage here i Asker, Norway
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    When was the last time you tried the one on 7.0? because it's "definitely smoother" too.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I just took delivery of my model s four days ago, stupid question but how do I update the software?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Don't worry, you'll know.
    A large dialog box will appear covering 3/4 of the 17" display asking you to update. you just say yes or no.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    You'll get notified on your CID (Center Info Display) and via Tesla App (if you've enabled it and the app is running in the background) when an has been downloaded and is available for installation.

    Congrats on your new MS!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    The last time was when 7.1 came out but I understood Jason's comments to be that AP was a separate module with its own version numbers but was part of the firmware upgrades. In any case I'm glad you are also seeing improvement.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    After the update I received while inside the office this morning, I can say by car is running much smoother just like when I wash it. Hahaha.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    That audio update did seem to improve the terrible glitching heard when unpausing music. It's not completely gone, but it's better. Maybe someday they'll figure out how to fade it up.

    Like most software developers I'm sure they're busy working on all the things at the top of the "important!" list, but I wish sometimes they'd dip down into the list and fix things that are merely "annoying".
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Any idea how many folks stop by the Lafayette Supercharger? ;)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Dito
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Yes: relatively few. And it's just a couple hundred yards off the interstate, so unless people are easily lost they're not traversing
    our local roads much.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    After reading all these posts about 2.32.23 and how people are hearing a noticeable improvement with Dolby audio, I got overexcited and did a thing: I went and drove inside the geofence.

    Now it's hours later, and still no update notification. My car is still on 2.28.19.

    i THINK THEY'RE ON TO US :eek:
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Yeah hasn't worked for me either!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I noticed that with the latest update 2.32.23 the USB playback pauses now when leaving the car and continues playing when the car is turned back on. Even through a reset of the CID, which is standard procedure for me after an update is done.
    Apparently they're working hard on the media player features (or lack thereof) with the Dolby sounding better and better and the other new feature. Way to go Tesla! :)
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    seems they have added a range charge warning / reminder back to the new firmware... when i got home the car reminded me to set the charge limit down

    FullSizeRender 2.jpg
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I've had that with previous firmware as well. It tends to stop nagging until you adjust the slider again, then a few charges at the new rate re-triggers the warnings.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    How high were you charging? 100%?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    id charged to 97% earlier in the day then when I got home it reminded me that it was still set to 97%
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Personally, I'm glad Tesla has such a warning pop-up place. I've never seen or heard of it as my normal charge is to the Tesla-supplied indent of 90%, with only a few trip charges to 100%. I'd much rather Tesla's firmware always drop back to my "normal charge" after I trip charge, vs making me have to remember to do that as a separate step each time. I know some may not like that, so (another) new option would seem to be good for a majority. Until then, I'm happy to know a reminder may come my way one day if I forget to reset my charge limit after a temporary and infrequent trip charge.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Agreed!! this is the first time I've gotten this message since I got my car 2 months ago and I've defiantly put it through the same situation I'm glad it will now warn / remind me to reset my charge limit. Also worth pointing out when you click Yes it brings you to the charge screen and automatically sets the charge limit to 90% !!
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Nice! So is this a confirmed new feature to 2.30.33 and later?
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét