Thứ Ba, 3 tháng 1, 2017

Pet Names for the Model S part 2

  • Apr 12, 2013
    jerry33
    Since Serenity is taken I guess I'll have to use Sailormoon.
  • Apr 12, 2013
    RBrandt
    Last 3 cars:
    RX7 Gen3: "little red car" (arrest me red color)
    G35 6MT: "silver bullet" (silver color)
    Armada: The Beast (still have this one)

    no name for the Model S (we just call it "the Tesla")
  • Apr 15, 2013
    Tifa
    Hi All, first time poster here.

    I'm getting a white MS and thinking about naming it, Light or Lightning.
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Cyberwelly
    Sparky
  • Apr 17, 2013
    Btrflyl8e
    I've only had one car with a name...in 2001 I bought a Mercedes SLK and when a kid at work saw the retractable hardtop he insisted I call it Optimus Prime. I do feel the need to name my S but I think I need to meet it first and let it reveal its name...too bad that kid isn't still around at work.
  • Apr 17, 2013
    gtimbers
    I refer to him, her or it as "Mr.T" and Mr.T responds with appropriate attitude!
  • Apr 17, 2013
    byt
    If I had gone with the Signature Red, I would have named her Fire Crotch, but since I didn't and she's been the reason for my last 3 traffic tickets in the last 10 years I now call her "Trouble" :)
  • Apr 17, 2013
    Zextraterrestrial
    3 now? ouch!
    I assume you can afford it :tongue:
    just don't get you DL suspended
  • Apr 17, 2013
    byt
    I have Model S payments! :) my problem is I drive my Model S like I used to drive my Honda Accord V6, no comparison of course and have the tickets to prove it. I also am now in a much more noticeable car!!
  • Apr 17, 2013
    Super Gizmo
    :smile:Super gizmo!
  • Apr 22, 2013
    ChrisgG
    I never named my car so far but I like your matix of thinking. I'd have gone for Nebuchadnezzar as long as the car isn't answering to smalltalk I don't need a too personal name and The Nebuchadnezzar really sounds like a spaceship. Serinity thou would be a lot easier to say :p

    I also like 'The Pitt' in a similiar fashion as Tesla absorbed my life in the last 8 years quiet a bit and will empty my bank account in a way tha scares me 'Christine' would be quiet fun too.. :)
  • Apr 22, 2013
    zax123
    I actually did think of Nebucc(etc)... but it was a ship and not a character. :) And it's way too complicated to spell. As it is, I've got Oracle embroidered on my custom Lloyd's floor mats. :)
  • Apr 23, 2013
    neroden
    I named mine "Electro". But my fiancee calls it "Lexy".
  • Apr 24, 2013
    ChrisgG
    Wich is exactely my point. My Model S is my Ship I'd hope to get a Trinity with legs not wheels ;) Oracle sounds too much like work ;)

    I also have to admit I took the blue pill and not the red as I ordered a blue Model S yesterday.
  • Apr 24, 2013
    zax123
    And the S really does feel like it's hovering!!

    Congratulations on your reservation! I hope you get the car soon and start to live in the REAL world. :p
  • Apr 24, 2013
    mlemke
    Mine came alive in the app tonight. I named her "TITT" (Tesla Industries Two-Thousand Thirteen). Kids love it....wife not so happy.
  • Apr 25, 2013
    brianman
    I think that would be TITTT. Please don't try to pronounce it. The fun police will hit me.
  • Apr 25, 2013
    Btrflyl8e
    Mine just came alive in the app, so tonight I am calling it my Tesla Model YES!
  • Apr 25, 2013
    mlemke
    2013-04-25 10.13.37 pm.png
  • Jun 17, 2013
    ElSupreme
    Well a month or so ago my Model S got a pet name. And it has seemed to have stuck.

    The name "Snowball II".
  • Jun 24, 2013
    boilerbots
    "White lightning", because it is all white.
  • Jun 25, 2013
    MATTEmarc
    Nikol - in honor of Nikola Tesla.
  • Jun 25, 2013
    sflahert
    Scarlett, she's my sexy red mistress!
  • Jun 25, 2013
    purplewalt
    I currently am using HANS-1 as my tags for my BMW 135i (still for sale BTW...)
    My original thinking was my NEXT car would be FRANZ, but not sure the MS likes or will respond to that moniker yet.
  • Jun 26, 2013
    Rowlock
  • Jun 26, 2013
    Crispix
    Surprised to see no one has named his car "Sexy". Especially the blue ones. Don't blink!
  • Jun 26, 2013
    aaron.s
    Serenity.jpg

    Aaron
  • Jun 26, 2013
    RNG
    1973 Volvo P1800ES---Lou because of it's license plate.
    1960 Austin Healey --- Mr. Bloom It's yellow and my 96 Year old mother had a yellow parakeet named Mr. Bloom That's what she said when she first saw the Healey frame prior to my putting it back together and it stuck.
    1964 Mercedes 230 SL Wink It had one sun visor that would not stay up, so it looked like it was winking.
    1955 Austin Healey 100 Kermit --- it is Spruce green.
    Lexus RX 350 The Beast. It is bigger than the previous model, unnecessarily from my point of view.
    2004 Mercedes 500SL BB Short for Beautiful Benz.

    Have not come up with a good name for the "S" yet. thinking about Thames (check it out). But like Flow better. As in amperage, or flows over the road, or looks so beautiful it flows, but is still hasn't stuck yet. Time will tell.

    Might also consider with Valerie from the Movie Princess Bride. She was Miracle Max's wife.

    Ramblings from RNG
  • Jun 26, 2013
    hans
    My kids have added "Tesla Taser" with an accompanying poke of a finger and "ZZZZ" sound to their list of car games that include the classic "Punch Buggy" and "Jeep Beep Beep".
  • Jun 26, 2013
    brianman
    I think "Juicy" would make a better bumper sticker.
  • Jun 27, 2013
    Rowlock
  • Jun 27, 2013
    aaron.s
    Thanks!

    Aaron
  • Jun 27, 2013
    Jenni
    Tess was the name of my black lab growing up; my black 40 is, of course, Tess. Bonus: my kids' school mascot is Tess the Turtle, so they think they picked the name.
  • Jun 28, 2013
    brianman
    Obligatory: My Tess is no turtle.

    That said, she's got a pretty strong shell.
  • Jun 28, 2013
    Liz G
    Lithie.jpg
  • Aug 12, 2013
    ElectricWeasel
    The current working title (name) of our red S85 is Nikki.
    I do however think I'll bring up for vote Ruby, Wattson and Joules (thanks for the great ideas).

    My only previous named car was a 1971 Chevy Caprice (402 big block - seated 8 for dinner) named 'Tuna Boat'.
  • Aug 13, 2013
    omarsultan
    Eevee--yes, like the Pokemon. I was lobbying for Eve, but the wife landed on Eevee.
  • Aug 13, 2013
    shark
    Tessa Eevee. I took the "60" off the back and put an Eevee sticker on. Those that recognize Eevee don't realize it's an EV and those that know it's an EV don't recognize Eevee!
  • Aug 13, 2013
    TeslaSinHR
    Our multi-coat red Model S is named Ruby.
  • Aug 14, 2013
    EricWayneAlbert
    As a fan of the Matrix movies also, I love the name Oracle.
  • Aug 14, 2013
    EricWayneAlbert
    There are lots of good names here. I also love Joules, Serenity, loved the X-wing for the Model X. If your a fan of Star Trek you have a ton of name options. Here are some other suggestions:

    Echo - Dollhouse (keeps getting updated)
    Andromeda - From the TV show
    Xena - The Warrior Godess / Princess / Badass
    Overthruster - The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension (1984)
    Automan - From Automan TV show
    T'pol - Vulcan, Hot, Sexy, Logical -ST: Enterprise
    Leia - Starwars
    Jewel - She kept Serenity charged up and running - Firefly
    Gillian - X-Files
    Prometheus - Prometheus (the movie) also Part of the SDF-1 - Robotech

    Lots, Lots, more to come up with.
  • Aug 14, 2013
    zax123
    I'm actually looking at replacing my Ninja with a Mission R, so maybe I'll call that bike Neo. :)
  • Aug 14, 2013
    US Kiwi
    I think I will go with "Mine" and see how that goes down with the wife.....
  • Aug 14, 2013
    Hengist
    I like to use horse-appropriate names. My MS is Hengist Branfell Tesla, which is Saxon for brown-maned stallion. My Volt, being Black with a bow tie is Tuxedo Chevy Volt. For call names, Hank and Tux, respectively.
  • Aug 15, 2013
    Ben W
    Tesla Industries Two-Thousand And Thirteen -- TIT-TAT?
  • Aug 15, 2013
    ddruz
    A surprising number of people who ride in my silver Model S for the first time say, "It's like a spaceship!" So I call him Spaceship now.
  • Aug 15, 2013
    brianman
    I approve. ;)
  • Aug 29, 2013
    brianman
    During my long drive this morning, I finalized the names for each potential Tesla I might buy at some point:
    • Model S - TesS
    • Model X - TeX
    • Roadster original - TeResa (pronounced somewhat like "Teh Racer")
    • "Roadster 2" - TeRRy
    • Gen 3 - TeG3

    I really need to get more creative with my driving musings.
  • Aug 30, 2013
    willardb
    PEARLIE MAE. S85 Pearl White. After my mother.
  • Aug 31, 2013
    Splunge
    I call mine "Tess"
  • Aug 31, 2013
    johnmodels
    Mr. "T"
  • Sep 1, 2013
    thedonald
    Easy, my wife named it "Sheila" (the other woman).
  • Sep 6, 2013
    AC1K
    dont supposed that has anything to do with Red Vs Blue does it? (the halo based TV show had a tank character named sheila)

    on another note, you gave me an idea

    i will call my Model S the "Electric Battle Tank"
  • Sep 6, 2013
    yobigd20
    My P85's name is "Leilani". ;)
  • Sep 8, 2013
    neroden
    "Electro".
  • Sep 8, 2013
    aaron.s
    Leilani Munter just got her Model S and named it "Phoenix"

    Aaron
  • Sep 8, 2013
    Beverly
    I've named mine "The Contesla". Although the first month I had it the names weren't so flattering.
  • Sep 10, 2013
    LV2SF
    For my impending P85 - Lucy if it's a girl and Vernon if it's a boy.
    Lucy because she's a red-head and I Love Lucy and Vernon because I'm a big SF 49er Fan and Vernon Davis is the highest performing 85 in the NFL. We won't know until we get it if it's a boy or girl.
  • Sep 10, 2013
    hans
    Should get your car together with "Carmen" ;-)
  • Oct 2, 2013
    vfx
  • Oct 2, 2013
    gbdesai
    Calling mine the "Grey Ghost"
  • Oct 2, 2013
    Mario Kadastik
    It's not even delivered yet, but "Night fury" :)
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét