Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

What will you name your Model X? part 1

  • Apr 2, 2016
    Colin Campbell
    I had no intention of naming my Model X but after sometime with the vehicle I began to realize this wasn't just another car or SUV. It was a lifestyle and appropriate to name the X. I however, did not have a say in it as with my dogs, my kids took this over and named it:

    Jarvis

    It has stuck and now people no longer refer to it as "the new car" "the Model X" or "the SUV". We call it Jarvis. My daughter will say "Dad lets take Jarvis" or "Jarvis will drive us there" or "Lets see how fast Jarvis can go dad".

    Curious what others have called their new Model X? or intend to call it?


    Modelx2.jpg


    Thanks,

    Colin and (Jarvis) :)
  • Apr 2, 2016
    Aljohn
    Mine will be Midnight Silver -- Black Seats and Black Headliner ... I am thinking "Night-Hawk".
  • Apr 2, 2016
    Rey Kenobi
    image.jpeg Meet Rey Kenobi. Black and white.
  • Apr 2, 2016
    aesculus
    Still struggling with this. Right now it's just Chris & Lisa's X
  • Apr 2, 2016
    ddenboer
    Rogue 1
    We were thinking about Millennium Falcar, and X Wing...
  • Apr 2, 2016
    ModelXBoy
    Yes! You guessed right! It's call "ModelXBoy"! Hahaha. Can't wait for it to come back from SC, Hopefully close now!
  • Apr 2, 2016
    DJ Frustration
    White Chocolate.
  • Apr 2, 2016
    Paul Carter
    I picked Aka'jor. Hoping eventually, I'll be back in.
    From Wikipedia
    Update added last paragraph, the most coolest part!
  • Apr 2, 2016
    Slappy32
    BellatriX - Obsidian Black with Onyx wheels
  • Apr 2, 2016
    Gwgan
    Wanna go for a ride in "The Future"?
  • Apr 2, 2016
    xkwizit
    We named ours Shadow Trooper - obsidian black with white seats :cool:
  • Apr 2, 2016
    FarmerDave
    "Nicky" in honor of Nicola Tesla.
  • Apr 5, 2016
    napabill
    Our Model S is called Tess, so the X will, obviously, be Tess2.:)
  • Apr 5, 2016
    Lloyd
    X-Citing ?
  • Apr 5, 2016
    Farnigus
    Follow in Elon's footsteps -- pick a name from Bank's Culture novels.
    They have great (but quirky) names, like
    "So Much for Subtlety"
    "What Are the Civilian Applications"
    "We haven't met but you're a great fan of mine"

    Turns out that Elon picked,
    "Just Read the Instructions" and "Of Course I still Love You" for his Space-X droneships.
  • Apr 5, 2016
    loganintx
    Shouldn't it be called Texx?
  • Apr 5, 2016
    pvogel
    Merlin. Wife picked the name and it stuck instantly.
  • Apr 5, 2016
    pvogel
    A Merlin is a form of Falcon OR a magician, just seemed like a good double-entendere
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Colin Campbell
    I think Merlin is a great name given it's a magical experience driving the "X" especially with the Auto features.
  • Apr 8, 2016
    bignikku
    Black Knight
  • Apr 8, 2016
    K-MTG
    Captain Sunshade
  • Apr 8, 2016
    cclaygo
    I went with the unimaginative....'Storm'. Its White on White with black wheels and headliner.
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Mclark
    Given that my wife is such a big Star Wars fan, she'll probably name it X-Wing...
  • Apr 8, 2016
    AudubonB
    I think I'll go with

    Acting Honorary Non-Executive Figurehead President Elect pro Tem (Trainee) of the Road
  • Apr 8, 2016
    X Girl
    XMPLARY....just ordered that for her license plate as well :)
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Xmama
    My 13 year old proposed Blue Dart.
  • Apr 9, 2016
    MitchMitch
    Made me think of grand-parents Blue Dart like this one. :)
    dart wagon.jpg
  • Apr 9, 2016
    AvocadoRancher
    Grey Ghost

    MIDNIGHT SILVER 90D
  • Apr 9, 2016
    CaliX
    My kids are calling it Orca.
  • Apr 9, 2016
    ohmman
    Xena. Means welcoming or hospitable.
  • Apr 9, 2016
    mx_enthusiast
    Our kids named our's EVE (pronounced Ev-ah) after the character from Disney Pixar movie Wall-E. Our's is Pearl with black interior like the character. EVE stands for Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator. She has an ergonomic suitable shape, scanner, flight at high speeds to cross ground quickly.
  • Apr 10, 2016
    bikeandsail
    I live in Ohio where they want not only an initial fee for vanity plates but a renewal fee every year.

    Naming the car on the video screen beats that! I will be choosing between the 2 dominate fuels for electric generation in Ohio.

    Coal Powered

    Nuke Powered
  • Apr 10, 2016
    gjunky
    I love ev-ah but I plan to name our Zen for the peaceful drive but also as a reference from Blake's 7
  • Apr 11, 2016
    FlasherZ
    What a coincidence... same name our kiddos gave to her:

    Screenshot_20160411-141020~2.png
  • Apr 11, 2016
    beths11
    We are getting white but calling it "Silver", as in the Long Ranger's (lone rangers) white stallion. Long Ranger would make a good plate too. Hi, Ho Silver away....
  • Apr 11, 2016
    longwait
    After much debate and deliberation with the wife and kids, we have decided to name our car "Boaty McBoatface".
  • Apr 11, 2016
    Zroiron
    NightHawk
  • Apr 11, 2016
    Saxena
    Our Model X will be named Moxie, as it will have lots of pep, energy, determination.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    Colin Campbell
    I think Moxie is one of my favorites!
  • Apr 21, 2016
    systemcrashed
    BlackHawX
  • Apr 21, 2016
    CmdrThor
    I was thinking of Moxie for a long time, but we went with Serenity instead. After all "You can't take the sky from me".
  • Apr 21, 2016
    swesson
    I call her Joule-y
  • Apr 21, 2016
    Zythryn
    Freya--Norwegian goddess who wears a cloak made of Falcon feathers:)
  • Apr 22, 2016
    BigMskiman
    Mine is Mortimer (we skip the last name Snerd)

    Every vacuum, space heater & gadget have names in our house too.
  • Apr 22, 2016
    bonnie
    That's the name of one of my chickens (she's fearless)... those Minnesota roots run deep. :)
  • Apr 22, 2016
    Zythryn
    Rofl! :) That's awesome!
  • Apr 22, 2016
    vandacca
    A fearless chicken? Is that an oxymoron?
  • Apr 22, 2016
    ohmman
    Calling @AlMc - it seems @vandacca is not familiar with the Delaware Fighting Blue Hen.
  • Apr 22, 2016
    Drivin
    I will name him George.
    I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him.

  • Apr 22, 2016
    AlMc
    Nothing can beat the 'blue hen' of Delaware......Mascot: 'UDee'.....;)
  • Apr 22, 2016
    aija SigX 649
  • Apr 22, 2016
    dwebb66
    Penny Blossom, I could not get PENNY14 in Califoria as they do not issue plates with 14 in them (it's a gang number)

    My 911 has the plate RONIN08

    These are my dogs names.


    image.jpeg
  • Apr 22, 2016
    GoCanes
    Bumblebee. Don't ask...
  • Apr 22, 2016
    Lyon
    Our Sig Red car X is called Coffee Rocket... Because my wife is basically fueled by coffee.
  • Apr 22, 2016
    halg
    HAL is a good name. open the falcon door,HAL
  • Apr 22, 2016
    Cwsnhri
    wow
    My licence plate is YES WOW
  • Apr 22, 2016
    umeshunni
    Blue bird. He's blue and has wings and we hope to take him up to many bluebird days on the slopes.
  • Apr 22, 2016
    engle
    eXciting
  • Apr 22, 2016
    Redshift
    Vitesse- means speed in French, also a play on Tesla, didn't want to go with Tessy, figured there would be many of those.
  • Apr 23, 2016
    patrick42h
    If I do get a Model X some day, I am saving the name "Canyonero" for it.

  • Apr 27, 2016
    VerityZooms
    My friends and I have had a habit of naming our Priuses Puritan names starting with P, for many years: it originated with one friend's �Prudence,� a blue Prius; and continued with my current Prius V (�Patience�), a friend's normal Prius C (�Purity�), and a fourth friend's brand-new one recently became �Perseverance.�

    I'd feel bad stealing the trend for a non-Prius � so I've decided to start picking non-P puritan names.

    So, I can't wait to share my first photos of �Verity� the Model X on here. :D
  • Apr 27, 2016
    JimVandegriff
    Ours is "Dona Bella" for my wife's parents, Don and Belle, and Italianizing the name for my heritage, and because the car is bella (beautiful/wonderful).
  • Apr 27, 2016
    aesculus
    I am thinking of naming our MC Red Scarlett, but that is probably as overused as Tessie. :(
  • Apr 28, 2016
    ssq
    TitanoX, inspired by TRex, devouring ICE fossil dinos and smoking them on the road.
  • Apr 28, 2016
    SCModelX
    Well, after much thought I chose "Quicksilver" for my silver X. Then, it felt too generic (as much as I liked the fast, liquid reference etc.). This was prior to delivery. Then, after delivery it became apparent that a better term would be "My Precious", for obvious reasons. After feeling a tad embarrassed to drop off my X at a SC with a name of "My Precious" I was on the fence. I then took her for a show off drive with a neighbor. She suggested "Insanity". Then it hit me... "My Precious Insanity"... "precious" for short of course. i enjoy the many layers....
  • Apr 28, 2016
    Phil Seastrand
    We finally settled on "Electric Spaceship" because everyone that sees it calls it a space ship!
  • Apr 30, 2016
    X Girl
    My X is Black Beauty. My husbands S is Black Beast. They look awesome parked next to each other
  • Apr 30, 2016
    systemcrashed
    I was thinking about "MaX Headroom" :)
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Hengist
    Peregrine, "Perry" Tesla. My S is Hengist Barnfell Tesla. Peregrines are the most common Falcons; the name means 'traveller' in Classical Greek.
  • May 28, 2016
    Colin Campbell
    Seems like SYFY from movies is having the biggest draw here. My daughter got Jarvis from Iron Man. Perigrin Took is also from LOTR.
  • May 28, 2016
    Debaser
    The obvious choice: XerXes
  • May 28, 2016
    EV-lutioin
    Kestrel. It is the smallest falcon and it has blue wings.... like our blue MX. When kestrels hover to find prey their wings are bent like falcon wing doorsATTACH=full]178461[/ATTACH]
    ATTACH=full]178461[/ATTACH] Kestrel hovering.jpg . [?IMG] [?IMG]
  • May 29, 2016
    KaiserSoze
    Our kids named our Midnight Silver Metallic X "Toothless" (as in the dragon). I must admit, there is some resemblance.
  • May 29, 2016
    fortytwo
    "Heart of Gold". MS85 before was "Forty Two".
  • May 30, 2016
    paintpolisher
    Both names chosen by our now 12 yr old daughter.

    Our traded MCR S85 was Strawberry

    Our new Titanium X90D is Pineapple
  • Jun 3, 2016
    dhelmly
    Hedwig (the white owl from the Harry Potter series) - we named it based on the older prototype body style I saw at CES in 2015 when we placed an order - looked like a white owl to me from day 1.
  • Jun 3, 2016
    F123456
    Little Red Wagon

    It is red, but yes--I know it's neither little nor a wagon...
  • Jun 3, 2016
    DMH-DMH
    Blueberry Johnson
  • Jun 3, 2016
    jeffreys
    Car that drives itself. There was never any choice. It had to be KITT.
  • Jun 11, 2016
    Sean So Lowe
    I got to go with Millennium Falcon X with my name and all.
  • Jun 11, 2016
    SMSMD
    SNOW WHITE. My daughter's logic is that all the other cars are the dwarfs. OurX is all White.
  • Jun 11, 2016
    jsollender
    Thanks @SMSMD. You got me thinking harder than I had earlier. As a hand surgeon, I've thought of "Handyman", but now, I'm thinking about Snowman. Multi-reason. I'm a big Pat Metheny Group fan. Calling my pearl white 90D "Snowman" brings together Pat Metheny and Tesla, as in the falcon wing doors, and the movie "The Falcon and the Snowman" in which Pat Metheny teamed up with David Bowie for the soundtrack. Still thinking about license plate though. Wish there was a way to check availability of certain customized plates in Colorado. DMV said they cant look up options, but only way is to submit app to the state...
  • Jun 11, 2016
    John Chow
    The Space Ship. But daughter wants to change it to Tessa.
  • Jun 11, 2016
    MattXowner
    I named mine "The Beast"


    image.jpeg

    image.jpeg

    image.jpeg
  • Jun 11, 2016
    skarletknite
    i know this will be stolen, x-wing.jpg

    but mine is X-Wing
  • Jun 11, 2016
    skarletknite
    well i hope my MX isn't stolen. but the name will be....
  • Jun 11, 2016
    S4WRXTTCS
    Hodor
  • Jun 11, 2016
    spleen
    My kids named my car Croquette because it's crispy brown on the outside (titanium metallic) and creamy white on the inside (ultra white interior).
  • Jun 12, 2016
    Diavel
    Mobile Electronic Civilian Hauling Anti-fuel Tactical Transportation System (MECHATTS) or Darth Oreo.

    Depending on mood.

    Black with white interior.
  • Jun 12, 2016
    skarletknite
    awesome
  • Jun 14, 2016
    Diavel
    Thanks... You should hear my model S' name...

    Matt Damon or sparky the black lightning.

    Again, depending on mood.

    Most of the time it's Matt Damon.
  • Jun 14, 2016
    farzyness
    Hopefully within the next year I will get a blacked out (murdered out) Model X and call it "Fat Ninja".
  • Jun 15, 2016
    ssq
    Since TitanoX has gone bye-bye and I have not been able to come up with any name, I'll just call it TURD*. Thats an acronym, bonus likes for who figures it out. :D
    *Inspired by Apple.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    CitizenKane
    Electra.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    TJunkers
    Picking mine up this morning. I am going to name it "The Howard"

    It's from a movie with Larry David called Clear History. Larry David quits his job and sell his shares when his boss wants to name the company's electric car the Howard. It's a great movie. Almost like a long episode of Curb your Enthusiasm.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    vandacca
    Totally Unrespecting Rebel Driver?
    or
    Trainees Under Rapid Development?
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Bishop
    TRICK OR TREAT!
  • Jun 16, 2016
    ssq
    Excellent tries, but those name the driver ! :confused:
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét