Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Is the lack of electrically-folding mirrors a big problem? part 1

  • Jun 26, 2012
    adhawan
    Width of car including mirrors is listed at 86.2"! Seems like an oversight to not include electrically folding mirrors for such a wide car (wider than some SUVs). Will anyone else have to manual fold their mirrors every time when parking in their garage, or even on the street?
  • Jun 26, 2012
    adhawan
    Also, forgot to mention NO heated mirrors or washer nozzles. A little odd, considering they come standard on a $20k VW Golf. They seem to have forgotten about customers living north of California! :smile:
  • Jun 26, 2012
    pete8314
    With my 'texas-sized' garage it's not an issue (104" door), but if I was still living back in the UK, my garage doors were each 8ft wide, meaning I'd be 2" short with the mirrors out, and probably still too close to call with them folded in.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    ckessel
    I'm having a hard time determining just how wide it really is since I none of the cars I've checked give with and without mirrors folded stats. So, for example, I looked up the Acura MDX width, but I don't know if that includes its mirrors or not.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    rbergquist
    The S is as wide as my Yukon SUV which has folding mirrors. Folding mirrors are needed in tight parking spaces!
  • Jun 26, 2012
    tdelta1000
    Nice feature to have but keep in mind the Tesla may have wanted to stay within a particular price range. Also, TM is not producing 250,00 units so parts pricing could have been too high at the time.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    youlikeadajuice
    8ft wide is 96" so you'd still have 10" of slop (5" on each side) with the mirrors out. 8' is pretty standard for a single car garage. Although I agree, it'll be a tight fit in some places!
  • Jun 26, 2012
    gg_got_a_tesla
    Would have liked to have the option to fold electronically. With some shelves and a refrigerator along the walls on one side, my 2-car garage can barely fit two cars and the Model S would be pushing the limits there.

    More first-world problems ;)
  • Jun 26, 2012
    pete8314
    Darn my maths....I still have a hard time switching from metric these days :rolleyes:. Either way, with the actual door jambs, and tracking rail, it would likely be closer to 2 inches each side, which going in would be a challenge, backing out would be downright ugly. My house over there was new, there's plenty with narrower doors, but, equally, there's plenty of garages used for anything other than storing a car. My last car over there was an SLK, and that, apaprently, is only 79 inches wide, and that felt tight.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Steph
    No heated mirrors?

    How the hell will I see behind me on day at -20c or freezing rain? Safest car on the road my eye.,.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Soflauthor
    I have a nice house, but the architect decided to provide individual garage doors for each bay. That leaves a 96" opening (less hardware). Electrically folding mirrors would be nice to have.

    I wonder whether there might be a down-the-line solution�"opportunity mirrors"�that Tesla might install after the fact? I don't think an aftermarket, third party solution would be viable because it would have to be integrated with the display and accessory control software.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    NigelM
    Option 4. I've never used them, I'm good at parking. :wink:
  • Jun 26, 2012
    jomo25
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Steph
    My X3 has folding mirrors but I never use them. Useless. Heated mirrors are a must in my side of this planet.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Tommy
    There is definitely a need for retracting mirrors, and not just to assist parking in one's garage. I park on a public road used by bicyclists a lot (Pacific Coast Highway) while I get my morning coffee. Between the parked cars and traffic there is not a lot of room for these bicyclists to maneuver; most drivers who do park either fold their mirrors in manually, do it electrically�. or have an errant bicyclist do it for them. Unfortunately, the mirrors don't fold very well folded forward. A car this wide needs electrically folding mirrors.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Jeeps17
    +1 to that.

    I understand that this is v1.0, but if you want to sell cars where there are real winters, you have to include the basics... Non-heated mirrors are fine in most situations (even when it's very cold), but as Steph pointed out, freezing rain can make them useless in seconds.

    And I don't think this is something that is expensive or complex to implement compared to the tech in the rest of the car.

    Still hoping for some sort of cold weather package, although time is running a bit short for the first Canadian reservation holders...
  • Jun 26, 2012
    jomo25
    Must as in "you won't buy it unless it has"? Similarly, I say it MUST have foldable mirrors. It SHOULD HAVE electric folding mirrors. IMO, "must" is strong word in both cases.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Jeeps17
    It may actually force me to delay my purchase, or to wait for the X that I really need (the heated mirrors, not the power folding ones).

    Winters here are no joke, and I will not compromise with features that could put my family in harm's way.

    Not seeing adequately behind me when driving in freezing rain is a no-no.

    Trying to scrape side mirrors while stopped at a red light is too ludicrous to consider in a car of this price in 2012.

    If you ever have to drive in freezing rain, you'll know why this is not a SHOULD, but a MUST.

    Mind you I don't want all S owners to have to pay for such a feature, simply that it be offered in a package for those who need it.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    jomo25
    Went to school in Troy, NY and grew up in NYC, so I'm aware of winter weather. I don't doubt your desire to have it. If its a must for you, I understand. But know that some people who live in the same environment won't feel the same. Some simply can't afford cars that have it as a feature or option.

    I agree it would be great as an option. And as feedback for Tesla to offer it in the future that's great.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Jeeps17
    Totally agree, hence my desire for an optional package.

    There, I'm not so sure. Heated mirrors are available (in Canada at least) as standard equipment in many entry-level cars, which is why, in my mind, a car like the S should at least offer it.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    adhawan
    I agree with you guys. I just sent Tesla an email request for a power-retractable heated mirror. I suggest each of you send them some feedback too - if they get enough pressure, perhaps they will come up with something by the time Canadian Production starts. Wishful thinking I know, but it's worth a shot...
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Lloyd
    I agree that heated mirrors are necessary for driving is really cold weather. Foldable, yes is needed if you have a narrow parking space or garage. These should be made optional items for Tesla to keep their price point where it needs to be.

    I live in Central Coastal California. I need a heated mirror about maybe once a year, but other areas of the country are not so fortunate with the weather and need this option.

    I would likely not order folding mirrors if it were an option, but see it as a necessity for others.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    NigelM
    I'm not being flippant here but what did people in cold climates do before heated mirrors wre introduced? Risk of going OT but I'm genuinely curious.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Lloyd
    You pull over, open the windows, Freeze for about a minute while you scrape the mirrors off, or continue driving not being able to see out of your side mirrors.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    olanmills
    While I suppose I was not surprised to learn of there existence, the first time I heard about power folding mirrors was on the offcial Tesla forums, when somebody was asking if they would be included. I guess they wouldn't be bad, but they don't seem that useful. I never fold the passenger side mirror, and I very, very occasionally fold the driver side mirror (while still sitting in the driver's seat) in order to clear a post or something that I am parking extremely close to.

    Heated mirrors would be much more useful to me. I think that's a really nice feature. Still, on my current car, on the driver-side side mirror is heated and auto-dimming, and some how, I've managed to survive.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Doug_G
    Although I would also appreciate heated mirrors, I haven't found it to be the massive problem others have described. In freezing rain conditions they don't tend to ice up if you're moving - that's what happens to the front of the mirrors. I once drove for four hours on the 401 in the midst of a ridiculous ice storm, and ended up with ice an inch thick across the front of the car, including the mirrors. But the mirrors themselves never iced up. (No I am not exaggerating about the inch thick part - everyone at work the next day was asking me what the heck happened to my car. It looked really bizarre.)

    Also, I don't change lanes without shoulder-checking, regardless of how good the mirrors are.

    Finally, I should point out that you can turn on the rear view camera while driving - and it's a nice big screen on the Model S.
  • Jun 26, 2012
    kendallpb
    My garage entrance is narrower than I thought. I believe it'll fit folded, but not sure. It's tough to answer the poll without knowing how wide the car is when the mirrors are folded. ;-)
  • Jun 26, 2012
    gmontem

    Width (Mirrors Extended): 86.2"
    Width (Mirrors Folded): 77.3"

    http://www.teslamotors.com/models/specs
  • Jun 27, 2012
    Jeeps17
    True for the backup camera (which may well be iced over too !).

    My issue with freezing rain is not with highway, but city driving, which I do much more of. In lower speed conditions, the direction of the wind pushing the rain has often lead to the back of my side mirrors getting iced up.

    Freezing rain is not that frequent, but it is one of the most dangerous types of weather to be driving in, and you need everything your car can give you to maintain visibility.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    mnx
    The Montreal-ers had me starting to think I was nuts for not thinking heated mirrors were a must. I don't think I've ever had mirrors ice up while driving. (Sure they get covered in snow/ice when the car is parked but that doesn't make it a must have situation for me.)



  • Jun 27, 2012
    Steph
    I had cars without heated mirrors and even without airbags and it was simply one more hazard to cope with. It's not really a must, just like airbags, ABS, traction control or safety belt, are not a must, they make the car safer for my family and myself.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    jkirkebo
    It is for me. I will never ever get my wife to agree to buy a car without heated mirrors, so she would need to scrape them manually before driving away in the morning (we park outside).

    Now, electrically folding would be nice. Heated seats nice but not neccessary. Heated mirrors: neccessary.

    But I don't plan to get one for another two years anyway (have a 8 month old Leaf now) so hopefully they will have sorted out stuff like this then. I also hope they will include memory with the cloth seats and some lighter cloth interior colors too.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    unclfuzzy
    I strongly suspect the mirrors are heated. The specs page doesn't say they are remotely adjustable either, but the features page mentions automatic setting mirror position based on your key fob. If you go looking at aftermarket car mirrors you'll find at least as many heated as not. It's a standard thing nowadays.

    As far as folding goes, I too would very much like to have them. Since I got a Kia Sorento with folding mirrors last year I have come to love them. Makes it much easier to walk between cars in parking lots. Maybe you skinny-tailed folks don't appreciate it, but when the amply-tailed among us are trying to get to our cars across the lot every spare inch counts.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    Kevin Harney
    Is it a BIG deal or deal breaker ? No. But here is the deal for me. There are sooooo mannnny things that fall into this category that are not on the Model S that it makes it a deal breaker for me. I will not be purchasing until the next model that will be 3 series sized so it is my GREAT hope that these little things get added to the Model S quickly and can be easily placed in the next model or that will be a deal breaker for me then too. If I am buying a PREMIUM LUXURY car then I want all of the premium luxury features. Without them it is not the best car available which is what we have been hearing for the past 3-4 years. I understand slow ramp up of features and getting the basics right to start and then adding things later to make it nicer and agree with that philosophy but I will not be buying until this car is the best choice whether it is ICE or not. I will not compromise my driving experience just to buy an electric car. BUT I hope that I can get an electric car without compromising my driving experience.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    jomo25
    I can understand that sentiment. But this is no different than any other potential early adoption scenario. It's why I wasn't interested in the first iPhone. Eventually, they added in the features that made it valuable to me.

    That said, for me, the features they have now are enough to get me. Perhaps because I drive a Volt and since going EV, cannot go back. And the "features missing" are not dealbreakers to me, individually or in sum because of the enormous value I put in the EV drivetrain (over the ICE drivetrain).
  • Jun 27, 2012
    adhawan
    Good news everyone! A representative from Tesla got back to me today - turns out the side mirrors ARE in fact heated.
    If I may quote him, "The mirrors on Model S will be heated if you opt for the Nappa Leather (this is tied to the heated seats and memory functions that are included with the Nappa Leather package)."
  • Jun 27, 2012
    brianman
    "hot"
  • Jun 27, 2012
    jerry33
    That is bad news for anyone who doesn't want leather. This is really annoying.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    smorgasbord
    My vote is the given how wide the car is, electrically folding mirrors make parking, narrow garage openings, etc. easier to navigate.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    KBF
    I've never had a car with heated sideview mirrors, and I've had no issues ever. In Winnipeg.
    I keep my car in a garage, and always have a scraper with me if necessary - nothing ever ices up when you're driving, only before when it is standing. And you always have the rear HD camera!

    *edit: I guess I should read all 4 pages before commenting. In other words, I agree with Doug_G.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    jbherman
    +1 for auto folding mirrors
  • Jun 27, 2012
    Jeeps17
    Not to bash a fellow Canuck, but that is simply not true. Last winter alone there were two episodes I can recall where freezing rain iced up my mirrors while driving (albeit in stop & go traffic due to the horrible conditions, but the effect is the same).

    I had to keep my defrost on full time (in my G37 the mirrors heat up when the rear defroster is on), since both the rear window and the mirrors would re-ice after a few minutes of the timer turning them off. Fans with heaters going full tilt, etc...

    Not a pleasant drive, but I had no choice...

    Granted this does not happen often, and I certainly do not imply that this is something everyone needs, even in Canada.

    That being said, Montrealers FTW !

    :biggrin:
  • Jun 27, 2012
    roblab
    Yeah, but for some of us who have driven EVs for a while, really, really feel that driving anything other than electric is too great a compromise of our driving experience. Everything else, even in multiples, is not a "big deal".
  • Jun 27, 2012
    Jeeps17
    That is indeed good news, but I find it unfortunate that those who dislike leather lose out on this feature...

    Thank you for the follow-up!
  • Jun 27, 2012
    Doug_G
    Weather in Ottawa is pretty much the same as Montreal, and I still say heated mirrors are "nice to have". Sure, we've all seen days with ridiculous weather, but that's pretty rare. The more common problem is that they're iced up before you need to drive, and the heaters aren't powerful enough to melt them out in a reasonable amount of time. You need to scrape anyway. But it's moot because apparently the Model S has them.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    olanmills
    Yay! It's good to hear about the heated mirrors. Like others are saying, it's not absolutely necessary, but it's very convenient if you ever have to park your car outside for hours in freezing weather.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    brianman
    It would be a nice gesture for Tesla to offer heated mirrors as (pay for) optional for people choosing non-leather.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    Robert.Boston
    Or, more generally, to have a "winter package" like their competitors. The package adds heated front and rear seats, heated side mirrors, and a ski bag pop-through in the middle of the rear seats.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    brianman
    And a Winter Plus that includes a set of 19" wheels with snow tires.
  • Jun 27, 2012
    Jeeps17
    And a Winter Ultimate that adds AWD.

    :tongue:
  • Jun 27, 2012
    brianman
    That's the X package. It won't be available for a bit longer. ;)
  • Jun 28, 2012
    KBF
    Ah, I see. In Manitoba we drive in crummy winter weather all the time, no stop & go here! ;) Except for the first snowfall of the year, then everyone hits the ditch. :p

    Seriously though, one difference may be that we don't get the same kind of ice-storms you do out East, it pretty much stays as snow due to our consistently cool temperatures.
  • Jun 28, 2012
    Dr. Perchking
    I know all is bigger in America;-), but in Europe I would guess that a seemingly small issue like not having (power) retractable side mirrors may seriously affect the Tesla sales - when it becomes known to potential Tesla owners. Given the width of the Model S, it will have serious problems fitting into the (smaller, European) public parking spaces and (especially) the allotted spaces in parking houses (car parks), as well as many private garages. And even if your are able to squeeze the car in, it would of course be advantageous if you were able to open the door without smashing into the car beside you. I live in Norway, which supposedly is Tesla's biggest market outside the US, due i.a. to the extremely high prices on "usual" cars and tax exemption on electric cars, but also due to electric cars having free public parking in the big cities. Retractable side mirrors seem to be decisive for being able to use those (free) spaces, and consequently a vital selling point (not to say it would save me the annual USD 7000 I currently spend on parking).
    So, a vote for retractable side mirrors from me (seriously re-evaluating my reservation)!
  • Jun 28, 2012
    Brian H
    Yes, the linkage seems far-fetched, irrational, and has the odeur of a sales hook. Not "hot"; uncool.
  • Jun 28, 2012
    Brian H
    Brian H

    Don't you mean auto folding auto mirrors? :tongue:
  • Jun 28, 2012
    jbherman
    Automatic folding mirrors. Folding auto(mobile?) mirrors doesn't imply electric/automatic rather, that would include manual.

    Does that fly in the face of your syntax check? :wink:
  • Jun 28, 2012
    kendallpb
    (gulp) Um, thanks. (blush) I read the thread and forgot to check out the site to see if it listed the mirrors-folded width. Yeah that'll work for me. Now I'm torn...ugh. I will have to vote "not necessary but will use if equipped." It would fit in with them folded and I don't want to fold them every day, but I hesitate to say it's a big problem. Plus I have to get the magic charger installed anyway, so maybe I'll just install it near the door and cut a hole in the garage door.... Haven't really thought it through!

    Anyway, thanks, gmontem!
  • Jul 25, 2012
    Raffy.Roma
    I agree with you. I live in Rome (Italy) where the streets are not so big and it is necessary to fold mirrors often. I hope that at least for European market Tesla Model S will be available with folding mirrors.
  • Jul 25, 2012
    Robert.Boston
    Currently, they fold manually; we've heard at one of Get Amped drives (Seattle?) that adding power-folding mirrors is high on the list of modifications.
  • Jul 25, 2012
    Raffy.Roma
    Hi Robert, thank you for the information. Please let me know if you know something more about the implementation of power-folding mirrors on Tesla Model S. Regards. Raffaele
  • Jul 25, 2012
    Raffy.Roma
    Hi Robert, I also would like to ask you if you know that ventilated or cooled front seats are in the list of modifications of Tesla Model S. Thank you for your kind attention. Regards. Raffaele
  • Jul 25, 2012
    Robert.Boston
    No, they weren't mentioned on the "short list" of upgrades.
  • Jul 26, 2012
    Raffy.Roma
    Thank you Robert. Do you know how it works for the modifications? I mean if a modification which is not an option is implemented on the Tesla Model S after that I have bought it will Tesla implement the modification also on my car? Thank you for your kind attention. Regards. Raffaele
  • Jul 26, 2012
    VolkerP
    Looking at Roadster history, Tesla made most upgrades available to the cars that were already in customers hand. Some parts were upgraded under warranty since Tesla eliminated source of failures, e.g. PEM & motor cooling air fans. Other upgrades came at a cost, e.g. sound deadening kit, or xenon headlights at a hefty EUR2,000 for European Roadster owners.
  • Jul 27, 2012
    Raffy.Roma
    Don't worry Dr. Perchking. I read that for EU deliveries power folding mirrors will be available.
  • Jul 28, 2012
    contaygious
    I was about to say no, but noticed the width is the same as a hummer. Wow! It will barely fit in my sf garage.
  • Aug 9, 2012
    Dr. Perchking
    Thanks Raffy, - I also read that on some web forum, posted by someone not within Tesla. I asked Tesla Europe a few weeks ago whether they could confirm this - and got the answer that "we have no information on plans for including power retractable side mirrors, but let's hope the post you found on the web is correct". Not very promising, but let's hope it's just a matter of the Europeans not being in the information loop.

    I probably should not complain, Oslo (Norway) is one thing, but driving a 220 cm wide car in your native Rome (Italy), well....best of luck !:rolleyes:
  • Aug 21, 2012
    Raffy.Roma
    Hi Dr. Perchking,
    I think we should just wait for the autumn to come when the prices and the specifications for EU deliveries will be ready. Anyway I read that Tesla is working on power folding mirrors for Model S and if they will not be implemented for first EU deliveries they will certainly be implemented later on. You are right. Driving a 220 cm wide car without power folding mirrors in Rome would be difficult. But I am sure that Tesla will work out the problem soon.
  • Aug 31, 2012
    jasdip
    I hope the rumored power-folding side mirrors soon become a reality. My reservation came due to finalize this month, but I just couldn't picture myself manually folding both side mirrors each time I park in my single-car garage... at least without daily swearing! I'm willing to live with the current interior and the rest of the vehicle as-is, and I came oh so close to giving in...

    However, I've opted to defer indefinitely, until such time that Tesla announces availability of power-folding side mirrors, an option to retrofit with these post-production, or - heaven forbid - the intention to never offer power-folding side mirrors. Tesla rep was more than willing to refund my deposit, but I'd rather hold out for a vehicle I'm truly happy with.

    Garage is wired, and custom vanity plate is already on my current vehicle just begging for a proper host!
  • Aug 31, 2012
    mnx
    Perhaps you'll get side-view cameras... :)

  • Aug 31, 2012
    Kipernicus
    How tough is that paint armor? Maybe we can put a few layers on the outside of the side mirrors, and upon entering narrow garages they simply get pushed in upon impact. Then when leaving the garage you have a stick that you use to push the passenger mirror back in place (need to open the window, but for just a short amount of time).
  • Aug 31, 2012
    jasdip
    Even better!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Any "solution" requiring opening a window or door is a no-go, at least for the 9 months of the year it rains in Seattle. :wink:
  • Sep 1, 2012
    Raffy.Roma
    Thank you Jason. From my point of view I hope that power folding mirrors and proximity sensors will be implemented on EU Model S. Driving Model S in Rome (Italy) without these devices would be difficult.
  • Sep 1, 2012
    pete8314
    You're not kidding. Ive only driven there once (a rental Fiat, of course), but something to size of the Model S would be daunting!
  • Sep 1, 2012
    Raffy.Roma
    Actually I wouldn't say that it would be daunting because the Model S has dimensions that are comparable to Audi Q7 (1 cm narrower and 12 cm shorter) which is a SUV that you can easily see in Rome. But of course it would be helpful to have power driving mirrors and proximity sensors for Model S in Rome. Sorry for using centimeters but in Europe we are not very much used to using inches.
  • Sep 1, 2012
    AustinPowers
    And of course almost every car of comparable dimensions for sale in Europe (not just in Rome ;-) ) has power folding mirrors and proxi-sensors front and rear as standard or at least optional. Not to mention even cars that are much smaller have that kind of equipment available, sometimes even in connection with auto-parking assistants.

    I'm really curious to see what the Euro-Model S will have to offer - apart from all the "bugfixes".
  • Sep 1, 2012
    contaygious
    Well the q7 is similar, but the s is 3 inches wider at the mirrors. That can certainly be problematic in garages.
  • Sep 1, 2012
    Raffy.Roma
    Not only in garages but from my point of view also in dayly traffic. You may need to fold the mirrors while driving in Rome a couple of times each day.
  • Sep 1, 2012
    pete8314
    I'm good with centimeters, I'm European (and can't get used to measuring everything in fractions of inches over here!)

    The Q7 is a big car (SUV), so if you're used to that, even with all the parking aids and gadgets, then I'm sure you'll be fine. My visitors view of driving in Rome is likely different from a residents :). I travel with Americans who wouldn't dream of driving through central London, but in my mind it's way less hazardous than Dallas freeways.
  • Sep 2, 2012
    jerry33
    I just remember that about 2.5 cm is an inch and then use cm or mm for the finer bits.



    I'll buy that. Every person I've met from the U.K. comments on how undisciplined the drivers are here. In particularly, not stopping before entering a roadway, using a gas station to cut the corner when turning right, and waiting until the last moment to enter the turning lane (usually from a lane that is not adjacent to the turning lane they want to use) are driving behaviours I see daily.
  • Sep 2, 2012
    Robert.Boston
    My daughter compares Boston drivers to a flock of swallows. You never see swallows collide, do you, despite the swirling, unpredictable nature of the flock? But if a starling flies through, havoc. We're all in our own flocks, used to the idiosyncratic idiocies that define our regional driving patterns. I've never touched another car in Boston, despite driving in rush hour traffic daily through the city center; but in Rome, London or Dallas, I'd be a starling.
  • Sep 2, 2012
    Raffy.Roma
    Jerry than I suppose that you have never driven in Naples (Italy) where when the traffic lights is red it means that you must be careful when passing through.
  • Sep 2, 2012
    jerry33
    LOL. No, but I've driven in Winnipeg where the traffic lights are always red (means the red lights are always on, not that they turn red all the time) and the green light will light up in addition to the red. It's weird till you get used to it (and even then it's still weird).
  • Sep 2, 2012
    NigelM
    That explains why we have towns called Naples and Venice in SW Florida! :wink:
  • Sep 2, 2012
    Raffy.Roma
    I think it's better in Winnipeg. I guess it means that in Winnipeg you must be careful when passing through when the green light is on at the traffic lights. In Naples it's the other way around. They don't even stop when the red light is on at the traffic light. Try to believe.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    TsRocket
    Added retractibles ... Love them.
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét