Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 11, 2016

Model X Founder Series - Facts part 8

  • Apr 25, 2016
    Thorsten
    I got a new VIN for my EU Founders Model X today showing "FF" instead of "FS":

    Model X VIN FF.png
  • Apr 26, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    Mine is changed as well... only difference that in between the 4 and the G I got a 2 instead of a 5 (very curious what that means.. do you have 6 or 7 seats? I have 6...) and a few numbers higher at the end, but still below 100...:)
  • Apr 26, 2016
    timf
    It's a checksum that's calculated from the rest of the digits. There's no significance in terms of equipment.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    My F95 is finally shipping.... could even be delivered end of July / early August.... just in time for some roadtrips in August, and holiday in September...

    Also planning to purchase wintertires on original 20".... hoping to use powerwall credits for that, but nobody seems to know about that possibility over here. Does anyone have a suggestion who to contact?
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Nickjhowe
    AnalysiZ - I dropped a note to Tesla HQ about powerall credits a couple of months back and didn't hear anything, until out of the blue last week I got an email from the powerwall installation team asking me if I wanted the credits or the installation.

    The email, which may be US-specific included the following:

    "Lastly, but not least - the $3,500 Tesla credit is available instead of Powerwalluntil the end of the year and can be applied to whatever product/service works the best for you before 12/31/2016."?

    So chase Tesla and see what they say. HTH.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    slyastro
    Received mine last week : FF114

    Here is a few pics!
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Zero Emissions
    Didn't hear from Bonnie in this thread, but I assume she got it by now.
    So, she will not be "The Last Founder", as I got my VIN last Friday (EU Founder). image.jpeg


    Are there any more EU Founders WITHOUT a VIN ?
    And do we know the total Founders # by region ?
  • Jul 10, 2016
    bonnie
    Your assumption is incorrect :).

    I'll order after I move to Washington state and have charging set up.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Blurry_Eyed
    Welcome to the Evergreen state Bonnie! Hope your move goes smoothly.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Reeler
    Bonnie, you might as well wait for AP 2.0 now.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    bonnie
    Thanks! I'll be on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge. I don't have charging set up for my Roadster yet, so no need to complicate things further with two electric vehicles. But that will quickly be rectified. :)
  • Jul 10, 2016
    bonnie
    That would make me the only Founder with 2.0. :)
  • Jul 10, 2016
    AnOutsider
    I liked this post... but deep down, I wanna dislike it :p
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Lasse
    Do you all use www.modelxtracker.com? I'm waiting for mine and hoping for delivery mid August, but can only see 4 delivered so far.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    aesculus
    Come. You are just trying to set another record. This time for last Founders X.:)
  • Jul 12, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    I'm still in the race for first delivered Founder Edition in the Netherlands;)
    There will be 2 so... 50% chance....:D So, if not first, then I'll go for last delivery as well....:cool:
  • Jul 12, 2016
    slyastro
    That confirms the fact that there is only 2 Founder X in Canada: mine in Quebec (FF114) and Ed in Alberta (FF115). You're following us!! :)
  • Jul 27, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    It turns out that I will be the first.... Friday July 29th... Very excited!

    I got this teaser (very happy that I chose Sig Red!)::

    teaser.jpg
  • Jul 31, 2016
    elguapo
    Nice! Congrats. Let us know how it goes.

    Cool to get a Founder but not have it be a low VIN prone to issues.
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Redmiata98
    At VIN 61, my Founder's "issues" have all been solved with the exception of the high decibelled air conditioning. Look forward to a VERY enjoyable experience with your new X!
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Zero Emissions
    Has anybody enquired with Tesla HQ about the total number of Founder's Editions worldwide and by region up to date ?
    Or does anybody know where to best place this question ?
    I've compiled a list of what I found out so far through forums and personal knowledge, but that's not exhaustive, for sure.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    andrewket
    ~118 total.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    hungyip84
    I just finished my Founder series config but haven't gotten any VIN yet. Here in Hong Kong we will have 5 founder series as far as I know.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    andrewket
    I should say, ~118 NA and Europe. If your estimate is +5 for Asia, then I'll guess ~125 total.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Zero Emissions

    Would be nice, if you would post your Founder's # here, so we get a good estimate of the total.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Zero Emissions
    Who is going to get the100 kWh battery pack retrofitted ?
    Has somebody infos on the procedure ?

    @bonnie:
    is your order imminent now ?
  • Aug 24, 2016
    bonnie
    Not quite yet.

    I just moved, am leasing a house while house hunting - and charging the Roadster on 110 for now. I'm hoping to delay ordering the X until I have a place of my own and better charging options.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Reeler
    Will they give Bonnie a 100 for free? Signatures are supposed to be max configuration so would be a Founders then.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    hungyip84
    I don't think they will give it for free, as P100DL is listed separately on the design studio. In Hong Kong we are asking if we can get a free upgrade, since all the orders were confirmed two weeks ago and not in production yet.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    DougH
    Didn't Bonnie already get her X?
  • Aug 25, 2016
    andrewket
    Bonnie took delivery of her sig, and subsequently sold it. She has not yet ordered her founder's edition.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    MicTheCat
    @Zero Emissions

    Did you get a delivery estimate yet. Regards from Denmark ;-)
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Zero Emissions

    Hi MicTheCat,
    yes, end of line at production on August 8, delivery scheduled for end of September. Will upgrade to a P100DL, but haven't heard if that would slow down the delivery process.

    Best wishes to you and your family @ Denmark.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    MicTheCat
    Of cause you will have the fastes production car ever ;-)
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Zero Emissions
    Upgrade procedure for Europe is now confirmed, relevant date is the DELIVERY date, NOT the PRODUCTION date, meaning:
    1) X not being delivered (but production finished): �10.900, delivery as P90DL, upgrade to P100DL beginning in January 2017
    2) X being delivered: �22.000, upgrade to P100DL beginning in January 2017
  • Aug 31, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    Great you took the upgrade!

    I am sooooo happy to be privileged to be the first one to drive model X in the Netherlands....

    Those 4 weeks earlier delivery (Mainly used for Tesla promotion at stores / roadtrips / SuCs) were totally worth the 11.100 Euro extra I will have to pay now:confused:... I therefore will probably not have the upgrade:(

    And yes.... the continuous improvements at Tesla are great, and can always cause "bad timing"...
    In the past however, early adopters were rewarded....
    1700 Euro discount on price of classic model S (reservation 2012 or earlier)....
    Red adapter not delivered? Credit for the inconvenience...
    P85D... not Ludicrous? Upgrade for 6100 instead of 11000....for those with early VINs
    So... my expectation was not to pay double this time....

    Once again... sorry for being negative.
    Tesla has great cars, there are some awesome people working over there and the community is Great! (in general;))
    When driving... I forget about these "little troubles" (usually)

    But I would really have loved to have the extra range and performance:(
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Zero Emissions

    I'm so sorry for you and I don't think this was the right way of doing it, especially not for the Founder's owners.
    Give the "early adopters" some extra credit, as happened in the past.
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét