Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 11, 2016

Model X in Canada - Status part 7

  • Jun 7, 2016
    Dutchie
    Called Tesla today. I might pull the trigger on a Model X in about three months. They offered me a test drive here in Vancouver. I was really surprised that they had a Model X for test drives already. Anyway tomorrow is the day. I hope this one is better for than the Model S. I just couldn't get in and out of that car. It is just too low.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    SMSMD
    You will be blown away...enjoy:)
  • Jun 7, 2016
    justdave
    Same problem here Dutchie. I reserved the X 2 years ago when I ordered my S knowing it would be temporary as it is a tight fit. It is surprising they have spares already. I'm in the Vancouver store tomorrow morning to get my S trade in value so I'll have to have a look. My Sig is at the Powell store being prepped for delivery likely on Saturday now.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    SMSMD
    Looks like production is moving at Ludicrous speed.. I got VIN in 4 days from confirmation. Delivering will be another story.
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Dutchie
    Thanks, I'm afraid I will.Drove the Model S already three times. AMAZING. This car will be about four to five times what I usually spend on a car. Oh well, if can just do it YOLO...
  • Jun 7, 2016
    SMSMD
    X is so different from S..the seating, windscreen and FWD , rear view mirror is tiny but you will adopt fast..Good luck
  • Jun 7, 2016
    Roadrunner13
    I don't have an X ordered, but if you need to get your fix of seeing a model X live in Montreal over the Grand Prix week-end,
    the Service Center is suppose to be bringing an X demo out on Peel street along with Club Tesla's other owner's car to show to the public.
    I'll be there on Saturday with my roadster, but the model X is suppose to be there at least 3 days!

    Hope it makes your wait more bearable! ;)
  • Jun 8, 2016
    SMSMD
  • Jun 8, 2016
    slyastro
    According to my DS, My Model X Founder's is in the paint shop!
  • Jun 8, 2016
    SMSMD
    Congratulations...That's first step i guess
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Dutchie
    Just returned, and indeed blown away. They had a 90D which is plenty, plenty fast. My goodness. This car is really perfect. Getting in and out of the car is so easy. I tested the autopilot which is a bit getting used to. With autopilot engaged a car in front of me stopped. I automatically hit the brakes which, of course, I did not need too as autopilot would have handeld that. It was just my reflex...
    The light in the car due to the enormous front window and roof windows is really nice. It gives such a spacious look. The outside of the car looks great in person. Great resign, it does not look that big from the outside. I was also happy to see that is comes with M+S tires. Really I could not find anything negative apart from the really tiny rear view mirror and the 1.5 mm miss-alignment between the strip of the door and the roof. Yes, there would be people who would focus on that. Screaming that fit-and-finish is subpar blahblahblah, we'll let them have their BMW. Merc or whatever. Considering the fact that the M3 will be as low or even lower than the Model S we will try to change the reservation to a Model X.
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Jgdixon
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Gymee
    Nice. I take it these are carpet only? Given my occasionally wet dog and 2 toddlers and another on the way, I think I'll be needing the weather tech or equivalent rubber mats once they become available.
  • Jun 8, 2016
    Jgdixon
    Yes carpet only for these. Tesla standard mats are notoriously flimsy.
    I use Weather Tech in the winter and put the carpet mats away.
    Don't think they are available yet but there are threads here saying they should be out soon.
  • Jun 8, 2016
    SMSMD
    Good to know.
  • Jun 9, 2016
    SMSMD
    Custom Floor mats for My tesla were quoed as USD 600/- shipped by @aesculus

    All-Weather Lloyd Mats Model X (6 or 7-passenger) Custom Set
    For dogs are extra protection :Amazon.com : SUV Cargo Liner - Unconditional Lifetime Warranty - (Black Extra Large) : Pet Supplies

    Pet Cargo Cover for Tesla Model S

    Cargo Liner
  • Jun 9, 2016
    Gymee
    Those lloyd's mats look pretty good. Any benefit of weather tech over those? I think I'll go for the lloyd's ones so that I have something for this season otherwise.
  • Jun 9, 2016
    Macgaver
    Hey Sylvain, it look like our X are been build one beside each other ! Mine will be done later this week, probably like yours ... Hey did you also pick the blue color ? If yes, I will add a check at delivery, look at the badge in case it's "Founder" :)
  • Jun 9, 2016
    slyastro
    Thanks and happy for you too!

    Mine is Signature Red, with 22 inch aluminum wheels!
    I will check for yours too!
  • Jun 10, 2016
    slyastro
    The Montreal Store has, finally, received it's first Model X! It's dedicated to the sales team (test-drives).

    It's a fully loaded P90DL with 6 seats.

    The first client's Model X should arrive just before the last day ofcthe month.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    SSD420
    @Local host has reported that his 90D is slated to arrive in Montreal before the end of the month... In about 10 days actually.

    I'm glad to hear more MX's are arriving in Canada !! I'm excited! :D:p:);)
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Gymee
  • Jun 10, 2016
    SMSMD
    How much for shipping??? And what Color did you order??
  • Jun 10, 2016
    SMSMD
  • Jun 11, 2016
    Gymee
    In Canada, there is flat rate shipping for $39.99. I ordered the black since I think it'll hide the dirt and dog fur better
  • Jun 11, 2016
    Martin VanB
    So did I. Thank you for posting the discount code.
  • Jun 11, 2016
    SSD420
    How much does the discount give you off? I see them as 399-449 right now.
  • Jun 11, 2016
    Martin VanB
    About 30 dollars off
  • Jun 11, 2016
    Gymee
    Actually $30USD for what it's worth
  • Jun 11, 2016
    SSD420
    So about $38 Canadian
  • Jun 12, 2016
    PGGeek
    I've been lurking on TMC for a couple of years now, and been anxiously watching the ongoing delays, design changes and early reports of problems. As a holder of a nearly 3-year Signature reservation in Canada, I was often very close to giving up and requesting my deposit back. But I didn't, and on June 9, I finally drove off in my Sig red, 6 seat, black/black interior, ludicrous Model X, and I couldn't be happier. The minor design concerns (no folding second row, possibly superfluous FWD, etc.) turned out to either not matter much, or be pretty awesome. The delivery experience here in Vancouver was great (I was told this was one of the first 8-10 delivered in Canada. Nice!) and I'm proud and happy to be part of the Tesla wave.

    I've been driving it for 3 days, and other than some HPWC issues (none fatal, just pesky), it has been a ton of fun and I have no regrets buying my first Tesla, and the most expensive car I've ever owned by a factor of 4. It's electric, it's built on a modern software platform, and it's visionary in so many ways. Just amazing. The build is great, I haven't found any issues that I could note, and everything problematic is just the same things one has to get used to in any unfamiliar car.

    I've updated my info on modelxtracker.com and I'll continue to watch the site for news and tips. I'm not much of a poster, so I don't how many more there'll be, but perhaps I'll run into some of you on my travels in the best car ever.

    Model X is awesome!
  • Jun 12, 2016
    SSD420
    Congrats on getting it! I'm waiting for my first Tesla too in Toronto, ON .. Model X 90D.
  • Jun 12, 2016
    Zapped
    Congratulations,
    After 3 1/2 years I still look forward to driving my Model S every day. My wife's new Model X is already in Vancouver waiting for us to pick it up. We're excited to drive it back to Alberta, but unlike the Model S, this time we are getting the protective wrap installed before our trip.
    Unfortunately we can't get there until the June 20th but that gives enough time to get the wrap completed.
    If it was our first TESLA, I'm sure we would be there tomorrow.

    Thanks for posting to TMC
  • Jun 12, 2016
    SMSMD
  • Jun 12, 2016
    justdave
    Where are you getting the wrap done? I picked up my Sig X yesterday and haven't had a chance to check around yet.
  • Jun 12, 2016
    Zapped
    Autowerkes Exclusive, Maple Ridge,BC ( approx $6 k full wrap)
  • Jun 12, 2016
    Gymee
  • Jun 12, 2016
    SSD420
    Are they poor quality or something?
  • Jun 12, 2016
    justdave
    Thanks. When are you getting it done. I'll be interested to hear how it goes. I have to do a road trip so won't be able to do mine before but I am going to get a full wrap when I get back.
  • Jun 12, 2016
    ccutrer
    Those aren't Lloyd's. Lloyd's have circles, not hexagons. If I had to hazard a guess, they're so cheap because they're not gouging you just because it's for an expensive car, instead they're on par with Lloyd's prices for "regular" vehicles. @CaliX just ordered them over at https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/posts/1578974/; hopefully he'll give a decent review.
  • Jun 13, 2016
    Zapped
    Sometime this week. Not exactly sure what day but apparently Autowerkes has done detailing work for Tesla before.
  • Jun 13, 2016
    goneskiian
    Congrats on your X!

    Excellent first post!
  • Jun 14, 2016
    SMSMD
    Congratulations.How was your delivery experience? Was it like the US ones, with a bow on the X, red carpet , Tesla employees clapping etc, and was the delivery checklist helpful?
  • Jun 14, 2016
    SMSMD
    [QUOTE="Dutchie, post: 1573100, member: we will try to change the reservation to a Model X.[/QUOTE]

    Are you a Model X convert now..;)
  • Jun 15, 2016
    Dutchie
    Are you a Model X convert now..;)[/QUOTE]

    Yes I am. The Model S and the Model 3 are just too low. We are a little scared though. It is soooo much money, which involves such a large commitment. It is more than four time more than the most expensive car bought yet.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    slyastro
    According to my DS, my MX Founder is in transit! Delivery expected by the end of the month (I bet it will be june 30th)!

    By the way, the Montreal SC just received 3 MX for delivery in the next few days!

    The wait is almost over!
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Gymee
  • Jun 16, 2016
    slyastro
    One of them is a Signature Red and it's for an owner living in Newfoundland! That's quite far away from the nearest Service Center!
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Local host
  • Jun 16, 2016
    SSD420
    What happens if one in Newfoundland needs service?
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Dakkor
    I will be at Mtl SC to do another test driver sunday.. Need to decide if we sell the MS after that..
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Local host
    Confirmed none of the X at the Montreal SC are mine. Apparently, mine ended up being shipped by train and may arrive on the weekend.
    It likely wont be shipped to the SC until Wednesday. I can't make it to Montreal on Thursday and my wife can't on Friday, so Saturday is the only option.
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Gymee
    So it's possible we'll be there at the same time after all! Race back to Ottawa? ;)
  • Jun 16, 2016
    Jon
    That would be mine. :)

    I will be coming in to "meet" it at some point before having it shipped to NL. I'll let you know when I'll be by.

    Jon
  • Jun 16, 2016
    SSD420
    What do you do if you need service when you're back in Newfoundland ?
  • Jun 17, 2016
    slyastro
    image.jpeg

    Another one just arrived in Montreal this morning ... A dark grey Sig!
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Macgaver
    Hey Sylvain ... How do you know about all these upcoming cars ? You have hidden camera near the DC ? You really are the EV ultimate reference around Montreal !
  • Jun 17, 2016
    Jon
    We are going to be looking at sharing visits from Tesla Rangers with the other Tesla owners here. We are also thinking we will make a camping trip each year and combine that with dropping into the service center.

    Hopefully we won't have an issue that disables the car, but we'll deal with that if needed at the time.

    I do have a heated, double garage, with lots of space for any work that would require them to come here.

    Cheers,

    Jon
  • Jun 17, 2016
    SMSMD
  • Jun 17, 2016
    slyastro
    That would be cool to have a hidden camera! I'm in Montreal at least once a week and stop there for a charge. I have also a lot of friends who send me pictures when they see something interesting! :)
  • Jun 19, 2016
    SMSMD
    I may go with Refine Automotive saloon in Calgary..@gpetti had got his AMPED done there...any other recommendations in Calgary/Edmonton.
    Refine Automotive Salon | Window Tint | Calgary | Contact
  • Jun 19, 2016
    Zapped
    I know someone who had their special order BMW Ferrari red car wrapped at Auto Obsessed

    I did get a quote and interestingly they quote my Model S $1000 more than the Model X, probably because it would need more prep. after 3.5 years
  • Jun 19, 2016
    SSD420
    First half of the year, eh? As long as you get your MX before July 1st, I guess they were right. But my was Tesla ever vague (as usual)..
  • Jun 19, 2016
    SSD420
    I just noticed that the price of my 90D MX just changed. It's $7900 cheaper than I had it noted. :D:D:D:DAnyone know when this most recent change occurred?
  • Jun 19, 2016
    SSD420
    image.jpeg
    I definitely welcome the savings. How about you Sigs and P90D's expecting delivery this and next week; did you guys get a reduction too?
  • Jun 20, 2016
    gpetti
    I haven't seen any change on mine recently ( just looked); however it went down about that much a few weeks ago.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    gpetti
    Yeah, looking at your new pricing that is the pricing I'm getting but it happened way back when Elon tweeted about the Canadian prices. As part of the initiative to harmonize all Canadian production orders, they also applied another pice reduction. Since then they have been working through all the orders to adjust the pricing.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    SMSMD
    When is your delivery scheduled, picking it up in Vancouver or delivery to Calgary??
  • Jun 20, 2016
    SSD420
    This is the THIRD price drop that I have noted so far.

    I check MyTesla pretty regularly, as I've been trying to budget my financing for delivery time. I know what my previous pre-tax amount was. This is a significant drop from where it was a few days ago.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    SSD420
    image.jpeg

    This is a new price drop. There was a roughly $7900 price drop as well previously as you can see above ^

  • Jun 20, 2016
    vandacca
    Maybe they made a mistake and dropped the price twice for you. I would contact Tesla ASAP to have that fixed. ;)
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Martin VanB
    That's wonderful news for everyone.

    I wonder if signature pricing has been decreased as well? Is the pricing update for a fully loaded equally configured Model X now less expensive that that of a Signature Model X?
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Gymee
    No recent price drop. The last was in May 2016. It dropped twice within 6 days.

    The design studio reflects the price that I currently have. This is the 3rd price drop and hadn't been a fourth that I can see.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    vandacca
    I don't think the Signature orders were affected by any of the price drops. My Order Agreement hasn't changed since the end of March and hence still showing the same price.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Jon
    My Sig price is still a little better than the current pricing.

    Jon
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Zapped
    Locked in Dec 30 , 2015 price was approx. 8% less for us .
    Took delivery today .. 987 days after ordering but well worth it.
    All the Model X features are a huge step up from my 2012 Model S.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    gpetti
    No there were three price drops.
    The third one hit around May 20 though mine wasn't adjusted until a week or two later. My base price is also 121,900 and has been since late May.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    gpetti
    My configuration. This document was issued on May 31 though my design changed earlier than that. Funnily enough the price was originally 1,000 higher for reasons no one could explain so this was a re-issue of my first configuration to reflect the correct base price.
    MVPA Config.jpg
  • Jun 20, 2016
    gpetti
    My guess would be that your configuration was done later. I know they had a team working through all of the orders and changing all the MVPAs. Yours must have only been completed recently which is strange as you confirmed earlier and have an earlier VIN than me.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    gpetti
    Sorry I missed this originally. I don't have anything firm but I've been told possibly mid to late July. I'm currently planning on picking it up in Vancouver as I may be in the Okanagan when it arrives and I'll probably use it to drive back (probably in convoy with my model S which we will be using to go to the Okanagan.
  • Jun 21, 2016
    SSD420
    I was told my 90D was in production the week of June 6th. Last wednesday I was told that my DS pinged my car and got a response, so although his system said it was still in production, it was built and going through QA. I was told this could take a week or so and then shipping, to Toronto, depended on whether it was going via truck or train, followed by more testing and configuration once it arrives in Canada. Originally i was told end of June delivery, but last week was told early to mid July was more likely.

    Even if there wasn't a price reduction and i missed the last one in May, it appeared to me that it did drop, and that was a happy day!:)
  • Jun 21, 2016
    SMSMD
    Enjoy the reduction...better late than never...May 19th or June 19th , you got it eventually:D
  • Jun 21, 2016
    SSD420
    Thank you.

    And thanks to everyone at TMC for the support. I think my wife, friends, ?-workers and everyone are sick of hearing about my MX. I'm excited! I'm coming from a long line of Toyota Camry's. I sold my 2012 Camry SE a bit prematurely, so I'm toughening out the wait in a borrowed 2006 Camry :(
  • Jun 21, 2016
    Andrei
    My Model X 90D (VIN 756X) is ready and waiting in the holding area at the factory. Estimated delivery is still end of June. Fingers crossed.
  • Jun 21, 2016
    SSD420
    My DS just called me! My MX 90D is finished production!!!!!

    He said it should arrive in Toronto by the end of the month and i will most likely take delivery shortly after that. Probably the first week of July!
  • Jun 21, 2016
    vandacca
    I assume we have the same DS (JM). He hasn't called me yet, so perhaps you'll be getting yours before me. That's okay with me, since I purposely waited as long as I could to confirm, in order to try to get a more refinely built vehicle. :)
  • Jun 21, 2016
    SSD420
    Yes, we do have the same DS. I speak to him pretty regularly. I had left him a VM yesterday with a question, so he was calling me back.

    JM told me that I could reach out to him weekly with updates.

    You can call or email him any time for updates too. What day did you confirm? Perhaps we will take delivery on or about the same day?
  • Jun 21, 2016
    vandacca
    I confirmed March 30 (see signature). That was the day that the price would have been adjusted $30k higher for Signature owners who hadn't confirmed. That was Tesla's nice way of saying, "s#!t, or get off the pot".

    I have no doubt he'll contact me when the vehicle is ready. As long as I have a weeks notice to handle a little financing (had to spend part of my Tesla savings to fix a 8' failing retaining wall) and booking a day off work (apparently they don't normally do deliveries on weekends), I'm good just waiting for him to contact me.

    Worse comes to worse, I'll just delay delivery a few days in order to get my ducks in order.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    Calgary
    Delivered this morning in Calgary. Confirmed in March 19th as I recall.

    P90DL - 6 seater.

    According to the transport driver, he had one more for the Calgary Store, and then one for Edmonton in the truck. First deliveries in Alberta according to him.

    Cheers!
  • Jun 22, 2016
    justdave
    Sorry for the delay, just got back from my first roadtrip with the X up to Osoyoos. Awesome machine! No problems whatsoever with it and it handled very well on the road.

    The delivery experience was nothing special. Done in the parkade at the new store so maybe it will improve over time. The delivery checklist was very helpful and much appreciated.
  • Jun 22, 2016
    gpetti
    Exciting, hoping mine starts building soon!
  • Jun 22, 2016
    SMSMD
    Hmmm one for Edmonton in the truck..@Zapped took delivery and was getting a full wrap done...wonder who it belongs to...
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Zapped
    I suppose technically whoever it is would be the first delivered to Edmonton.
    We picked up our Model X on Monday in Vancouver, had a fun drive on the Sea to Sky highway to Whistler and are now in Summerland.

    Unfortunately, to do a proper job, the full wrap required the rear hatch badging be removed. People are noticing the vehicle (similar to when the S came out) but are not sure what it is . We're basically driving in Stealth mode until the new badges arrive.

    As a first time autopilot user, it is amazing and we seemed to have more time enjoying the scenic drive through the mountains.

    SMSMD, thanks again for the check list.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    justdave
    Are you happy with the wrap and the company that did it? It is something I want to get done soon as well.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Zapped
    This is my first experience with XPEL and, as far as I can tell, it looks very good. The bug carnage wipes off very easily.
    Autowerkes are great to deal with. They picked up and returned the car to TESLA, so I never actually met the company owner but we talked on the phone. Great guy, said he's very busy, booking into August.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    SMSMD
    Thats great news...if i book him he will take the car wrap it up and deliver it back to Tesla and they can ship it to me...I will talk to my DS if thats possible.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Macgaver
    FYI - a truck with some X arrive in montreal tonight late.

    My X is on it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Delivery potentially for tomorrow ar 2pm if everything is ok (nock on wood all night long)

    Immediately leaving for a 1000km trip. First EV road trip ever, but I think I am over ready for this
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Gymee
    Awesome! I bet that @Local host 's X was on there too since he is picking up on Saturday. Sadly, I haven't heard of mine passed QC since the last update where I learned that it went BACK into production after a flaw was found.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Jgdixon
    Mine arrived today! Hopefully picking it up early next week.
    One of the guys from our club snapped this pic of it at the image.jpeg Lawrence Ave store.
    Getting excited!
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Jon
    Congratulations! If you are still there on Saturday, we can say hi. The red Sig is mine!

    Cheers,

    Jon
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Macgaver
    Thanks Jon.

    My delivery is scheduled for 2:30pm, and it sounded like the day was full of deliveries! It's really surprising in Quebec to see a Company working june 24th !

    Not complaining!!!
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Local host
    Just got word that there was an issue with the truck and it wasn't able to cross the border. It won't be leaving until tomorrow morning. I should know by tomorrow afternoon if I can still pick it up on Saturday.
  • Jun 23, 2016
    Martin VanB
    Justin sent me a picture of mine today. Things are looking good! Model X image.jpg
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Local host
    My X is about 2 hours away from Montreal. Barring no issues, I will be picking up tomorrow.

    For those in TO, 29 X are on the lot:

  • Jun 24, 2016
    Local host
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Jon
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Dakkor
    With late september deliveries right now if you order what you guys think.. Should i expect more like october delivery? Anyone sold their S before taking their X delivery? How much time it took you to sold it? Should I start trying to sell right now?
  • Jun 24, 2016
    HappyEV
    damn that's a lot of Model X in Montreal!

    @ Dakkor. From what I see in the forums and in the Model X Tracker, expect a 3 1/2 month delay from your confirmation date if you're getting a 90D or up.
    For example, Local Host confirmed mid-March, production started end May, he's getting it end June.
    I've confirmed end of April, production should start mid-July, I'll probably get it mid-August.
    So if you confirm your order start of July, you should be getting a mid-October delivery.

    I'm trading in my old Santa Fe, it's more cost-time-effective in my situation.
  • Jun 24, 2016
    xterrastrial
    Quick update ... After reserving our X 23 minutes after the reservations opened over four years ago, we're finally picking up our X75D in Vancouver tomorrow! It's hard to believe it's finally happening. Very excited to say the least. :)
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Macgaver
    I picked my X in Montreal yesterday , with my family and all my bags ready to start right a away a 450km leg of road trip.

    That car is simply the best car in the world. I haven't seen nothing close, or getting close.

    EV Range:
    The range was great ! Was trying to be driving slower than usual, I had a 320km wood road without any charger (and signal), but the nav is so great at estimating the %left at arrival, I have been able to safely know that I could just drive normally (and pass whenever required) without range issue.

    Montreal delivery Team:
    Having a delivery on a Holiday + the car perfect + fully charge for a road trip = Best possible delivery experience I could have imagined

    Montreal DS full of X to deliver ... some pictures:
    IMG_1573.JPG IMG_1534.JPG
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Gymee
    Congrats @Macgaver and every one else who has taken delivery or will be this weekend. Keep the updates coming! I was hoping to be in Montreal today but now have no idea when my X will arrive :(. Until then, I hope to live vicariously through your blogging!!

    Any body have any flaws????
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Jgdixon
    Congrats! I'm getting mine on Monday.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Local host
    We are on our way to Montreal now. Should be there in about an hour...
  • Jun 25, 2016
    slyastro
    Mine was dropped from the delivery truck this morning!

    Delivery scheduled on monday night! :)
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Dakkor
    Soo.. i ripped my pants today while trying to put my daugther in her car seat in the S. That's it, i'm getting a X. :eek:
  • Jun 25, 2016
    SMSMD
    I got a scare when i saw the word dropped..the next sentence made sense...Congratulations
  • Jun 25, 2016
    slyastro
    Sorry for the confusion!

    Here is a pic!
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Dakkor
    Anyone getting white interior?
  • Jun 25, 2016
    slyastro
    I do!!
  • Jun 25, 2016
    S'toon
    Invite the press. Get some publicity for your organization, and Tesla.
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét