Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 11, 2016

Model X May Deliveries part 3

  • May 3, 2016
    efusco
    No update on the TeslaMotors.com page, but my DS said we're on the shipping manifest with arrival in KC on Monday May 9th and should be delivered to us in Nixa on Thursday May 12th. #4035
  • May 3, 2016
    XFANG
    finally, vin 2844 scheduled on this friday

    90d non pup
  • May 3, 2016
    aesculus
    I hope not. I am actually going to the SC tomorrow to have my rear seats swapped and front plate put on. I don't want them nitpicking my car looking for issues as I need to get on the road with the car. I am planning on hanging out in their lounge until they get sick of me and want me out of there.
  • May 3, 2016
    sflecarfan
    I'm going to have to add this to the checklist and make sure it's in ours when we take delivery.
    Sunshade ;) that Florida sun ya know
    Parcel Privacy Screen
    Blind Holster for iPhone
  • May 3, 2016
    OTUSPIKE
    We're in the Sacramento, CA, area and received our call about noon today that our MX, vin 05063, arrived this morning at the Rocklin Service Center. 90D, deep blue metallic, tan leather interior, 7-seat, figured ash wood decor, light headliner, ultra high fidelity sound system, accessory hitch. Taking delivery on Friday at 9:30am.
  • May 3, 2016
    K-MTG
    Great! We are now getting VIN 5k deliveries, hopefully that means I can get mine by mid-May?

    Don't forget the most important question to ask your DS. Sunshade?
  • May 3, 2016
    Modelx2016
    Glad high vins are getting their vehicle. I am low 3000's and no word yet. Unreal.
  • May 3, 2016
    Meliman
    At long last vin 2617 finished production and headed to LA for delivery Saturday or early next week.
    90D, midnight silver, tan leather, 7 seats, no PUP, high fidelity, autopilot, 48 amp, accessory hitch
    Hallelujah!!!
  • May 3, 2016
    umeshunni
    No news yet for 22xx beyond "It's in inspections "
  • May 3, 2016
    Cloc
    @ohmman or anyone who has one... did your car come with a blind holster for each type of phone or just one universal thing? If two maybe someone will sell me their lightning adapter.

    Could anyone send me a pic of what the holster looks like?

    Or better, send me a file to 3D print it
  • May 3, 2016
    MrE8
    Dont worry @umeshunni. Just spoke to my DS and she said it's still unreliable.
  • May 3, 2016
    F123456
    Did you add those to the checklist, by any chance? I haven't checked yet (mostly bc I'm using a small phone right now...); if you haven't, I can get to it!

    Also, are people taking printed checklists with them to pick up? I'm planning to.
  • May 3, 2016
    umeshunni
    You mean *our* DS who is the same person who sent me the vague mail about inspections!
  • May 3, 2016
    EboMike
    After I got unceremoniously punted into this thread due to a last delay, it was finally my turn yesterday!

    I guess it's been established by now, but man, this car is awesome. I didn't do a thorough inspection since we didn't have as much time as I had hoped, but so far, everything seems to be perfect - no scratches, no alignment problems.

    I do have to say that the X has been scientifically engineered to cause problems with our garage: The car is LONG! I only had concerns about the width, measured down exactly where the car would be, but never considered that it is much longer than the Highlander it is replacing. We're going to have to unclutter the garage, right now there are fewer than 20 inches from each bumper to the nearest obstacle. We also have overhead bins, and the trunk doesn't open very wide because of that - I've adjusted it so it opens as far as it can, but it can get problematic when we have lots of stuff in it.

    I know that "Shademaster O" (aka @ohmman ) is going to ask about the sunshade. The DS said the shade will be provided at a later date.

    I haven't found the accessory hitch yet, but I'll check today.

    Unfortunately I didn't have time to take decent pictures, I'll send some soon!
  • May 3, 2016
    ohmman
    Oh, the humanity!!
  • May 3, 2016
    Cloc
    I thought @K-MTG was captain sunshade? Duel?

    @F123456 I brought the list but once I was in front of the thing I just wanted to hit the road. I did what @ohmman did and just enjoyed it and figured tesla would handle my list later.

    The DS has already told me he would manage my list so now I'm in no rush. I couldn't imagine finding something and wanting to reject the car or leave it there for another day for pickup. I had even arrives early and once I was crawling around the car I saw enough to just want to drive off.

    I did ask about the sunshade. No dice.
  • May 3, 2016
    sflecarfan
    I actually was on my phone as well so I haven't added it to the checklist, so please do. I plan on taking the checklist with me, I did forewarn my DS I would be arriving checklist in hand and a bit earlier to go through the checklist myself. He was cool as a cucumber and welcomed it.
  • May 3, 2016
    sflecarfan
    @EboMike love that pic of the kids trying to mimic the FWDs. :p
  • May 3, 2016
    F123456
    Nice! I hope my DS is as accommodating, but I have my doubts... And I will add to the checklist tonight.

    @Cloc, absolutely understand and agree about wanting to enjoy the car and not worry about the minutiae! But for security's sake, it seems like checking for scratches or damage that could occur after taking possession (vs rust on seat posts, which are not likely to be considered the customer's fault), is worth the time.

    I don't remember if it was in this thread or another one, but somebody had a scratch on the spoiler which wasn't noted at delivery time, and the DS basically said that it couldn't be considered a due bill item.
    Yes, these things can be resolved with some persistence--but I think it'll be safer all around to check and note at time of delivery.
  • May 3, 2016
    rdalcanto
    Finally! My car arrived at the SC. :D Now we wait for prep and delivery....:confused:
  • May 3, 2016
    F123456
    Ooh, congratulations! Did your DS inform you, or did you find out some other way? Any time frame for you to pick it up?

    Huh. It's possible that I'm more impatient than you...and that's for *your* car!
  • May 3, 2016
    Carneiro
    VIN 43xx, 90D.

    My Tesla website went from "Late April - Early May" to nothing... The delivery estimate was removed altogether.

    Anyone else experiencing the same?
  • May 3, 2016
    chloedog
    Same. Delivery estimate also gone for me. Well - see you all in the June thread I guess...
  • May 3, 2016
    chloedog
    FYI - vin 30xx 90d with premium
  • May 3, 2016
    aesculus
    There is no holster. There is a compartment with 4 guide rails you can choose to support the sides of your phone (pick any two of a left and right). Then there is two short cables (lightening and micro usb) that plugs into a nearby USB. You might be able to set you iPhone into the slot but don't even try the mini usb ones, especially if you have USB C. Just use the short cable and forget the rails. Poorest part of the car IMHO.
  • May 3, 2016
    cuse44
    Originally posted in the April thread. My P90D is arriving in Dallas tonight or tomorrow. Delivery scheduled for Thursday afternoon. VIN 35XX. Will post some pics and initial review after delivery on Thirsday
  • May 3, 2016
    Meliman
    As I mentioned earlier today my DS notified me today that my 90D vin 2617 would be ready to deliver this Saturday. When I logged on to My Tesla after his call I noticed that my delivery estimate was gone (it was definitely there this morning - "April to early May"). So (hopefully) it could mean that good things are actually happening for you!
  • May 3, 2016
    WilliamZ
    Same. Delivery estimate also gone for me. Good job Tesla for finally made an update to remove the update. It is a piece of useless information that fooled me like a idiot since March!
  • May 3, 2016
    K-MTG
    Sorry for the delay...I have a very important question to ask...Did you get a sunshade? Is the tint on the panoramic windshield adequate?
  • May 3, 2016
    rdalcanto
    I went by and looked at the vins. I then emailed my DS and said it was there, and he confirmed that it arrived yesterday. No information on how long it will take to get ready for delivery. There were a lot of X vehicles waiting for prep/delivery, so it could be next week. My delivery estimate also disappeared.
  • May 3, 2016
    F123456
    Thank you. Wonder what it takes to get a DS to be proactive. I can't imagine that it would be that difficult to have a tickler system to check on vehicles and update owners...and I think it would make people much happier if they knew what the status was.
  • May 3, 2016
    ohmman
    In my opinion? A redefinition of their role internally. The super-responsive DS is the exception, and has been for the last 2 years at least.

    Someone at Tesla has to say, "look, this is an important role, and communication is their top priority." I don't really know what they do. I never met mine for the S or the X. In both cases delivery was handled by someone else. My DS with the S responded twice to emails, with the X, never. Surely there's an internal role that's important, but it's not translating well to the customer side.
  • May 3, 2016
    bignikku
    This wasn't there before. They must have added it recently. I didn't order the PUP so let's see if I actually get it or not. I added it to my checklist.

    [?IMG]
  • May 3, 2016
    F123456
    That makes a lot of sense, in terms of redefinition coming from the top down...but I was hoping it'd be more down the lines of visiting the showroom once or twice, possibly with baked goods .
  • May 3, 2016
    EV-lutioin
    My VIN 29xx delivery window has gone from March to April to May to... blank. No kidding the delivery window is now blank on my MX profile page. Just hoping they are holding it at the factory to work out all the bugs before delivery. Fingers crossed.
  • May 3, 2016
    EV-lutioin
    Same here, quick connection dock was not part of the premium package when I ordered my MX in February.
  • May 3, 2016
    goneskiian
    Congrats on the recent deliveries and immenent deliveries!

    To add on to Captain Sunshade's requests, could all you 90D's please report back on how your spoiler behaves? In particular whether or not it drops slightly at around 45mph. Thanks!
  • May 4, 2016
    VABarb
    There is a thread on this - I had the same thing happen - and had purchase document show up yesterday dated 5/3 and had a delivery date on second page of 5/31
  • May 4, 2016
    paintpolisher
    In one of the MX FB pages, some are reporting via DS that your estimated delivery dates have been deleted as now your MX is going to ship by train instead of truck. Train takes 2-3 weeks and truck takes 5-7 days for cross country. Looks like our road trip in June to Maine from Atlanta is in jeopardy. Can't reschedule the trip as that was our only 2 week opening for this summer. Saying I will be upset is an understatement. :(
  • May 4, 2016
    X Fan
    Very encouraging report for future owners......love the smiles of your children!
  • May 4, 2016
    X Fan
    No change to my page (except for previous one locking in lease).

    Still stating "Your order is now confirmed and in the factory production queue" and "Your estimated delivery window is April - Early May" but yet DS verified that the vehicle is off train & in Alabama waiting for a truck to Florida.

    Hopefully all the snow birds down here that ship their cars back North in May haven't taken all the available carriers.....
  • May 4, 2016
    systemcrashed
    That's what I was thinking, maybe that's why Tesla is transporting via rail car now.
  • May 4, 2016
    WilliamZ
    Update for me, Tesla must! ... Who am I kidding...

    May 4th be with you all!
  • May 4, 2016
    daboys2007
    Just got the awesome call for scheduling and will PU this coming Saturday @ 9AM! Too good to be true :)

    My vin is 22xx and configured with a 90D, non-prem.
  • May 4, 2016
    K-MTG
    Don't forget to ask for a sunshade
  • May 4, 2016
    daboys2007
    Yes - I won't forget to ask for you, Captain!
  • May 4, 2016
    sflecarfan
    I know I didn't divulge earlier but it's going down...right....now!! I forgot my camera though. Was planning to take great photos. iPhone pics will have to do. I also have some good shots for anyone else picking up at Dania SC. Lots of X's here. Be back soon with pics.
  • May 4, 2016
    sflecarfan
    Can anyone help me out. Going through checklist, what is the metallic tesla t cover supposed to be? Any pics to help. My UMC looks like the UMC is the same as for S. What is the cover?

    @K-MTG no sunshade it's been noted on due bill and will be sent later along with accessory hitch, key fob case.
  • May 4, 2016
    Zroiron
    We're picking up our NightHawk on Monday the 9th! We even got the opportunity to see it this afternoon! Man, oh man, we are excited to get this done!!
  • May 4, 2016
    sflecarfan
    Can anyone help me out. Going through checklist, what is the metallic tesla t cover supposed to be? Any pics to help. My UMC looks like?
  • May 4, 2016
    sflecarfan
    @K-MTG no sunshade noted on due bill, will arrive later along with accessory hitch, and key fob case.
  • May 4, 2016
    K-MTG
    Thanks for the info
  • May 4, 2016
    systemcrashed
    Excellent news , hope all is perfect! Can't wait to see the pics, what are the vins in the lot over there? I'll check my extra UMC that just arrived via FedEx.

    Just checked and did not see a metallic cover of any sort.
  • May 4, 2016
    sflecarfan
    Ok everyone please be patient with me I hope these pics post. I apologize in advance like I said I forgot my 5D Mark III so was left to take pics with my iPhone. The weather today was horrible! Thunderstorms all day.
    Let me start by saying Markeem (Keem) was excellent. In fact he was beyond excellent. He is the DS you need. Once he became our DS he called us every step of the way. He greeted us warmly when we arrived and wasted no time took us to the back to meet our beauty. Coming from her speakers as we walked in was DMX's song "X is gonna give it to you". We couldn't help but laugh, it was definitely a fun intro. He then walked us through a full detailed orientation of the X. He inspected it with us and then left us to go through that checklist. He noted four items on the due bill all minor. We made sure to go through the car with a fine tooth comb! This vehicle is REMARKABLE!!! But you already knew that.
    Ok so I'll skip the chit chat and post some pics. There were three X's being prepped in the room next door. One white (VIN 85X), one black and one red. The closest and next for delivery was the white one. Sorry I couldn't get the VINs on the other two. Outside in the service area were four X's but they all had tags so I assume they were there for seatgate or some other issues. In the lot which is out the street from the service center I counted 10 X's. The fence though chained has an opening large enough for me to fit through but you know...trespassing and all that legal stuff so I took pics from the outside.
    Might I add my other half thought I was just a bit crazy demanding to stand in the rain and take pics of the cars on the lot.

  • May 4, 2016
    K-MTG
    Congrats!!! I wish I had a DS like yours! Any build issues? Did you get a sunshade?

    VIN 85XX? Really!!! Or is that a typo?
  • May 4, 2016
    sflecarfan
    @K-MTG Sorry that was a typo I was on my phone. I'm on my laptop now. I corrected it. Its a VIN 85X.
    No sunshade but it was noted on due bill to be delivered later with key fob case and accessory hitch. Also no privacy screen but the cargo shelf can be set at different heights, though not as high as I would like to shield parcels.
  • May 4, 2016
    sflecarfan
    Now for issues, which like I said for me were minor.
    A small scratch on the passenger rear bottom of car where FWD rubber contacts when door closes. If I didn't point it out it's barely noticeable.
    The glass above the FWD has a rough edge on the passenger side.
    There is a curtain hanging underneath the front passenger seat.
    The chrome sticks out a bit on passenger side FWD. it's not alignment it's literally the chrome and it's only sticking out just barely.

    Here are the pics:
  • May 4, 2016
    systemcrashed
    @sflecarfan , great post thanks for the eye candy! Wish one of those out there was mine, but It will be another 1.5 months :(
  • May 4, 2016
    K-MTG
    Oh, I was surprised! What was your VIN?
  • May 4, 2016
    sflecarfan
    I'm sorry its going to be more waiting. Take heart in knowing that with how much they are really checking cars now that your car will be better because of the wait.
  • May 4, 2016
    sflecarfan
    @K-MTG my VIN is in my sig 39XX
    I can't remember who was asking about the spoiler. Someone maybe on another thread was asking if the spoiler moves. Yes the spoiler on the production X is an active spoiler. It goes up, as you go fast and as you slow down or park or lock the car the spoiler will retract.
  • May 4, 2016
    K-MTG
    Thanks for the info, too the sig isn't visible on the mobile site on my iPhone
  • May 4, 2016
    K-MTG
    Looks like that didn't happen, I am in the one-comma club and I still don't have my X ):
  • May 4, 2016
    X Fan
    Sflecarfan---awesome photos and best of luck with your new vehicle! (sure wish there was a blue one with white interior in the lot though).

    Please keep us posted with your driving experiences.....
  • May 4, 2016
    Vizir
    Got a call from my DS that my X has completed production (90D VIN 35xx) and will be on its way to the Dallas Service Center soon. Then final delivery where it'll get shipped to my home in Kansas. Exciting times!
  • May 4, 2016
    goneskiian
    That would be me asking about the spoiler. So you're saying it retracts just a bit at speed? Cool. Thanks.
  • May 4, 2016
    Coach White
    Had my estimated delivery time changed twice on Monday. Tuesday my DS emailed me saying my MX (VIN 50xx) was finished and we could schedule delivery. My estimated delivery time was removed completely from the My Tesla website. Schedule to pick up at the Fremont factory (and doing the tour) at 4pm on Saturday, then making 5-6 hour road trip back to Humboldt county on Sunday. Not wasting time breaking the car in!
  • May 5, 2016
    sflecarfan
    @goneskiian that's correct. While going through everything on the checklist I noticed when my husband was in the car and it turned on but was in park the spoiler was up, and when he got out and locked all the doors the spoiler went to sleep. So I asked Keem whether it was an active spoiler and he said yes. I mentioned there was a bit of confusion I think cause maybe some spoilers weren't moving. He said there is a setting inside on your screen where you can adjust how it behaves but it should be delivered in the active mode. If yours isn't moving and you have already tried changing the settings then I suggest a call to your SC.
  • May 5, 2016
    systemcrashed
    Congrats, good luck! I'm sure it will be a great experience.
  • May 5, 2016
    Dimitar Atanasov
    My DS notified me yesterday that my MX vin 55XX is scheduled to be out of the factory in the week of 5/16. After that it is transport time (to Atl probably with rail) and prep.
    He is expecting a delivery in first week of June.
    I guess I have to wait for the June thread o_O
  • May 5, 2016
    asicguy
    Interesting. My DS told me active spoilers are only on the P90D version.
    The 90D doesn't have an active spoiler which raises / lowers to impact downforce based on speed.
    The spoiler does move down when you park the car, and goes up when you turn on the car in the non-P version.
    I'll have to check when I get back home in a few weeks.
  • May 5, 2016
    ohmman
    For what it's worth (which I think is nearly nothing), the Tesla employee who delivered my car said they were "currently delivering all spoilers the same" to "keep it simple". That implied that there would be a future change, but again.. I don't think any of us (or most at Tesla) know what's going to happen. For now, all spoilers are the same, regardless of the package.
  • May 5, 2016
    Leodoc

    Which white is that in the first picture? I'm guess that's the base white?
  • May 5, 2016
    timf
    Received word today that my Model X has left the factory and is waiting for a train to Chicago with an ETA in Ohio of May 18-20. That gives me an estimated delivery date around Memorial Day weekend.
  • May 5, 2016
    CmdrThor
    I have a 90D and the spoiler is indeed active. As many have reported it isn't supposed to have one, but they are delivering the spoilers active for now.
  • May 5, 2016
    goneskiian
    Thanks for the follow up everyone!

    @sflecarfan - Just to clarify, the active spoiler will also lower slightly (but not tuck all the way down as it does when the car "sleeps") when you exceed about 45 mph. This is the action that I believe actually indicates an active spoiler. Although, as @ohmman indicates, all spoilers are most likely the same at this time.

    Anyway, I'm just trying to figure out if I'll get the active one or not. My 90D is scheduled to go into production later this month. Not that it's REALLY all that important but a "like to have". ;)
  • May 5, 2016
    Scrith
    My Model X has a new scheduled delivery day (last was March 29 at the factory, cancelled by Tesla the night before): Saturday May 7 in Palo Alto, which is actually more convenient for me (switched from a factory pickup, due to no delivery slots at the factory being available until later next week).

    I also switched from a purchase to a lease due to concerns about long-term reliability and resale value (due to all the well-documented problems with early Model X vehicles). If it all works out well I may end up purchasing it at some point...we'll see.
  • May 5, 2016
    Hawkeye

    Keep in mind if you lease and decide to buy that same car later, you essentially lose the $7500 tax credit. They add it to the residual value of the car to bring the payments down a little but the residual value is also the purchase price of the car at the end lease if you choose to buy.
  • May 5, 2016
    sflecarfan

    I have to second what @ohmman said when I pressed Keem for a more specific answer as to when its in what position and I said I thought only P90D was active he responded "actually in the end all the spoilers were made the same", but he also said it kind of emphasizing "right now", so I don't know if that means its going to change. It clearly sounded like this is not how it was intended to be. I can't check on my X for you right now because unfortunately she is being loved up, by the great team at The Sign Savers, who are doing a total Xpel from head to toe....er or should I say from wing to wing. Once I get her back I will let you know.
  • May 5, 2016
    sflecarfan
    At Leodoc yes it was a base white. I believe it was being delivered this morning. It looked fully ready it just needed to be driven on the the red carpet where ours was. I asked if it was the next delivery and he said yes.
  • May 5, 2016
    X Fan
    sfecarfan---so, did you put aside the fears and decided to purchase vs. lease?
  • May 5, 2016
    Pjjava34
    That's good to hear. It's amazing that your DS can give you forward looking details like it is scheduled to leave factory on week of the 16th.
    Mine told me yesterday that it is still in the "end of line" stage and should be in ATL in Mid May.
    It better be delivered via the Falcon 9 rocket to get here by then!
    Are you taking delivery in Atlanta or are they sending it down to Santa Rosa?
  • May 5, 2016
    LeonardD
    If it is not, you may be able to get it from the online store or from the parts department. As I recall, there was no mention of the quick connection dock in any part of the contract. It should not be much and on its own it is bound to cost less than the PUP.
  • May 5, 2016
    rdalcanto
    Heard from my DS today (who is awesome by the way and always answers my emails in less than 24 hours). My car went into production in the beginning of April. Was in "final inspection" at the factory for a while. Got here Monday. Apparently they found things that need fixing, and they have to get parts from Fremont. No delivery for a week or more. :(
  • May 5, 2016
    ModelX
    You must have Carlos as your DS! He was great! They needed to tweek some stuff on mine prior to delivery also-but it is amazing! Worth the wait!
  • May 5, 2016
    Cloc
    So my nonPUP also has the bioweapon defense button. Does that mean I have it or just there without the actual filter?
  • May 5, 2016
    MikeL
    Mine is "1 1/2 to two weeks out" as of last Monday. I have been told there wasn't a lot to do on it, but they have ordered "a couple of trim parts" for replacement. Torture. Also, the horn didn't work o_O first I've heard of that one.
  • May 5, 2016
    ModelX
    Glad they test that, I wouldn't think to. When you get it you will fall in love! Carlos was out while mine was getting fixed up-so I don't actually know what they had to fix on it.
  • May 5, 2016
    MonsterCarter
    Vin 21xx

    Car was ready for pickup in mid April. I finally made travel plans to pick up in Fremont next Friday(May 13th)!

    Worked out in my favor, I was able to get a lower interest rate(1.49%)from
    Alliant for a 72 month loan.

    Contact [email�protected], super smooth process.
  • May 5, 2016
    MrE8
    I would like to know this as well. NoN PuP owners confirm please!
  • May 6, 2016
    Vizir
    Any update on this? My VIN 35xx is also supposed to be in Dallas soon. Who is your DS?
  • May 6, 2016
    jason1466
    After the 72AMP new $1900 upgrade option and the stealth Tow package which may have had and then lost the software features, I am starting to get the feeling most of these might become software locked future upgrade options. This would be good for Tesla in streamlined production and future potential dollars and good for us and future CPO owners in flexibility. Interesting concept if it is an actual plan.

    @Cloc, I had heard the new Model S loses some frunk space due to the BWD filter, so I wonder if there is any difference in frunk space between PUP and non-PUP Model X. Maybe we could get pictures of both to compare if anyone else cares.
  • May 6, 2016
    Dimitar Atanasov
    Still debating if I should drive up and do checklist inspection there. Or just relax at home and skip the 12 hour round trip drive.

    Will probably continue scanning the forums and if I see ppl with issues @ delivery I'll be picking it up
  • May 6, 2016
    systemcrashed
    If you have the button, open your frunk and lift up the plastic panel that is between the well and windshield, it held in by clips. Hepa filter is directly below that, you can't miss it.
  • May 6, 2016
    MrE8
    OK it didn't happen yesterday, but im optimistic about my delivery call today! i had an updated estimated delivery of may 5-12 before it got erased and I remember @bignikku getting his call the day after his 1st updated estimated delivery day. Crossing everything!;)
  • May 6, 2016
    X Fan
    My X has reached Florida......as flecar pointed out the other day there's a bunch that hit South Florida recently. Hopefully, I can pick it up next week.
  • May 6, 2016
    MrE8
    Awwwwww HELL YEAH! Just called in and it's ready! Picking up on Tuesday @4pm! I knew today was the day!

    @umeshunni you're next buddy!
  • May 6, 2016
    X Fan
    Tuesday....woof, woof.........
  • May 6, 2016
    systemcrashed
    Great news guys that's awesome hopefully the 6000 series will follow shortly after
  • May 6, 2016
    BuddysX
    VIN 26xx, 90D,Tit with Tan, nonPUP : Just got "the call". Delivery Costa Mesa Monday. BuddysX on the truck today and it"s coming home. Yeah!
  • May 6, 2016
    WilliamZ
    @K-MTG It looks like mine is in production. Got an email from our DS earlier this week and told me the production moved up from next week to this week. Also, I got few emails from Tesla asking for payment. I guess they only contact me when money is the issue. I am holding it back until the DS contact me, which I have been waiting for her reply for 2 days and counting.
  • May 6, 2016
    WilliamZ
    If anyone know this:
    Do they offer perk, discount code, coupon, voucher, or anything at time of delivery, other then the car? I am looking to buy some accessories at the time.
  • May 6, 2016
    VABarb
    Pic of sunshade for you upload_2016-5-6_22-1-44.png
    If you have not seen this it's at
    Sunshades start at 1:30....live life vicariously.....
  • May 6, 2016
    K-MTG
    Nice but I would hold out on paying. I paid like a month ago but I am still waiting
  • May 6, 2016
    K-MTG
    Not exactly the sunshade I am looking for :)
  • May 6, 2016
    WilliamZ
    Ya, I'll take the advice & keep you updated.
  • May 6, 2016
    ohmman
    Too bad someone didn't give you repeated advice to hold out on payment. :rolleyes:
  • May 6, 2016
    MattXowner
    Are most updates coming from the DS or website or both? Mine told me production was going to start this week, website still says I'm in "queue." Don't want to keep bothering her. What's everyone else's experience? Told me to expect car for end of May.
  • May 6, 2016
    ohmman
    Don't rely on the website. Rely slightly more confidently on the DS.
  • May 6, 2016
    EV-lutioin
    29xx, 90D, Blue, 20" wheels, ash, MP seats, 6-seats, autopilot, towing, sub zero, non PUP, Ordered late-Feb, notified it was in end-of-line inspection phase on April 14: DS said it will be ready this week in San Rafael!!!
  • May 6, 2016
    K-MTG
    I should have listened but the call I got from HQ told me to pay as soon as possible to escalate my delivery so I said fine and did but yea I made a mistake
  • May 6, 2016
    ohmman
    Everyone can learn from this. It's a mistake to disregard the advice of random hominids on the Internet.
  • May 6, 2016
    K-MTG
    LOL! Listen to @ohmman guys (except for sunshades and hornshades).

    Can I patent a hornshade?
  • May 6, 2016
    WilliamZ
    Lease or buy? Our DS inform me many times :"once the car is in production, Tesla will start contacting you for payment instructions". At the moment, I guess she is right. Did you ask for early payment? Because she asked me if I want to pay early and she would help me on that. I told her: NO, thank you.
  • May 6, 2016
    K-MTG
    Buy
  • May 6, 2016
    XFANG
  • May 6, 2016
    WilliamZ
    Congras, Mr. Fang.
    1. UHFS: you count the speakers, I guess is 17 total
    2. Congras on the biodefence option
    3. Congras on the spoiler
    4. I cannot believe non premium as FWD issues. sad.
  • May 6, 2016
    K-MTG
    Congrats! Wow, I am surprised you got the bioweapon defense mode. How is the interior without the pp, still luxurious?
  • May 6, 2016
    XFANG
    the interior looks great with leather coverage on the door and dashboard. no sure about the material but it is nothing like plastic
  • May 6, 2016
    XFANG
    my car was originally scheduled on late March so i assumed it was in the imperfect batch. the other two x next to me with higher vin is much better in fitting and alignment

    for uhfs?i could not find 17 and still searching for them.
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét