Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 11, 2016

Model X Founder Series - Facts part 4

  • Feb 22, 2016
    notblueclk
    My 'Powerwall' $3500 credit now appears on My Tesla. I'm told I can use it to purchase a service plan for my Founders X, once it arrives. Eight years of service for $300, I can live with that!
  • Feb 28, 2016
    notblueclk
    Is there anyone else left on this thread who has not taken delivery of their Founder's X?
  • Feb 28, 2016
    Nickjhowe
    Me.
  • Feb 28, 2016
    Reeler
    Waiting for No. 65. In final inspection for about 2 months.
  • Feb 28, 2016
    bonnie
    I haven't ordered mine yet.
  • Feb 28, 2016
    andrewket
    I haven't yet, but I've seen it. Picking up this Friday.
  • Feb 28, 2016
    LeonardD
    That is exciting! Are you planning to go on the Tesla Road Trip this year? I registered today, but it is only 11 weeks away and I have no Idea when they will start building my car.
  • Feb 28, 2016
    SQLCPH
    LeonardoD?? Posting while on stage in Hollywood? :) no seriously- Have you been told for how long time you can hold your founders "right"? Still no configurator open in Denmark Europe
  • Feb 28, 2016
    edable
    In Canada, we are waiting for the Canadian X pricing to be released before we can configure our Founder's X (by referral). The exchange rate is holding things up from what I have been told. Congrats to those who have received theirs.
  • Feb 29, 2016
    notblueclk
    What is the Tesla Road Trip?
  • Feb 29, 2016
    andrewket
    Tesla Road Trip is a non-profit org (we're technically not a club) that organizes trips for Tesla owners and enthusiasts. Historically we plan one destination-based gathering per year. We're based in the mid-Atlantic, but likely will expand as interest increases.

    Check out TeslaRoadTrip.org | Traveling the country in your Tesla Vehicle for more information.
  • Mar 1, 2016
    notblueclk
    Thanks for the info on the Tesla Road Trip! I already have plans for that weekend, but it seems like alot of fun!
  • Mar 1, 2016
    Bifff67
    Bout dam time. Congrats.
  • Mar 2, 2016
    Thorsten
    Tesla opened the configuration for European FBR Model X yesterday. The design studio shows the standard options for Signature Model X where all extras except from ludicrous mode, cold weather package and tow package are included.

    I got the information from my sales advisor that if I want the additional extras I�ll have to pay the base price of the Model X P90D plus 10.900 � for ludicrous mode, 1.100 � for cold weather package and 800 � for tow package.

    As far as I read from posts in this forum these extras where included in the US FBR Model X. Is this correct?
  • Mar 2, 2016
    andrewket
    It's a little confusing.

    In the US, we paid a fixed amount regardless of the options (including Ludicrous, tow, wheels, and cold weather).

    Most options showed as included, but ludicrous, tow, wheels, and weather showed their option price. The total was shown, then a credit equal to the amount necessary to bring it back to the fixed price. Taxes were added on at the end, based on the total price, which means paying taxes on the additional options.

    My guess is your sales rep just doesn't understand the nuance, which isn't surprising since the FbRs are unusual.
  • Mar 2, 2016
    Thorsten
    Thank you for the quick reply. I forwarded this info to my sales advisor and hope that these conditions will also apply for european FBRs.
  • Mar 2, 2016
    notblueclk
    Note to them that the rules stated a fully loaded Founders Model X for base price.
  • Mar 2, 2016
    Nickjhowe
    Just got my VIN. Should enter production in the next couple
    of weeks.
  • Mar 3, 2016
    JEU

    I was told it was included :) We just get the Signature Design Studio since they dont have a Founder Design Studio.
  • Mar 3, 2016
    Thorsten
    Today I got the official information from Tesla that all extras are included for EU FBRs. Thank you again for the replies.

    Additionally Tesla provided some information about the onboard charger for the EU Model X:

  • Mar 3, 2016
    andrewket
    I'm glad you were able to get everything straightened out. A bit disappointing on the charging specs.
  • Mar 4, 2016
    ptsagcy
    CONGRATS ANDREW !!!!!!!! Glad to hear you're finally getting it. I'll be in your fair state this weekend (Richmond Westin). Charging this morning at Newark, Woodbridge and Glen Allen (?).
  • Mar 4, 2016
    notblueclk
    I was told today that my Founders X has cleared production, and is being placed on transport
  • Mar 4, 2016
    andrewket
    I am happy to report that after a brief scare that delivery might need to be delayed, that TwiX (founder 53) is in our garage.

    More later.. It's been a long day.

    0b014e165827bfdd9f2df8e7abbe6c98.jpg

    X, volt, and S tucked in for the night:

    d8f4880b138b5f122de21be80ba60dab.jpg
  • Mar 4, 2016
    NJ Plugin

    Looking good. Congrats.
  • Mar 4, 2016
    LeonardD
    @andrewket Thanks for the update. Looks great!
  • Mar 5, 2016
    notblueclk
    @Andrewket - Congrats! Looks great!!!
  • Mar 5, 2016
    elguapo
    @Andrewket Congrats! Great pictures. Enjoy!
  • Mar 5, 2016
    ardart99
    @Andrewket ... LOOKING GOOD ... I can see that Founders Badge .... !!! My FX is coming next Tuesday at 3pm ..... can't wait ..... :) Then Thursday morning ..... I drive up to get my "S" lubricious upgrade ... almost too much Tesla rush for one week ..... :)
  • Mar 5, 2016
    andrewket
    Thanks everyone. Already spent some tesla time today in the parking lot. Always fun.

    The garage is just a bit too tight for the FWDs. They open, but not all the way, and not consistently. This week I'm going to change out the opener for a jack screw type (wall mount) and raise the tracks. It should solve the problem.

    Summon gets the first set of tires in, but won't apply enough torque on the second set to get over the slight lip. Same thing as the S.
  • Mar 5, 2016
    Uncgolf
    Just put my Signature Red Founders up for auction on Ebay. Enjoyed the 3 week trial and more than a little curious as where the bidding will stop. Went for $30k to over $100K in the first few hours. I walked up to my S today and the door did not open...I was sad.
  • Mar 6, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    This is great news! I was told I had to pay for Ludicrous, Winter & Tow too, and was really in doubt about the Ludicrous option....
    While in Geneva (Great to see the model X in real life AND Great to see the crowds at the Tesla stand) I got an email from someone from inside sales that I could "make my configuration more complete at no additional cost"... Coming back on Saturday I could not reach him, so I was just hoping this meant Ludicrous as I did not select that option yet... of course, it could also be an extra seat cushion or.... so based on my earlier experiences I was not sure yet... but reading this makes me happy!
  • Mar 6, 2016
    spentan
    Just jacked up the price even more, haven't met reserve though.
  • Mar 6, 2016
    Uncgolf
    Thanks! :biggrin: I hope they upgrade the interior of the Model S to match the model X. Will miss that the most. It looks and feels 10 times more luxurious than my S.
  • Mar 7, 2016
    spentan
    Have hit my max (144,900), haven't hit reserve yet though. Hope you get it up to reserve. [emoji4]
  • Mar 7, 2016
    JEU
    Anyone knows the total number of Founder's beeing build? Or even better per region?
  • Mar 7, 2016
    Uncgolf
    Its very close to reserve price.
  • Mar 7, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    2 Founder Editions in the Netherlands....

    Maybe you can look it up in older posts by Reeler?
    He posted the leaderboards, and >= 10 per region might give you an idea?
  • Mar 8, 2016
    edable
    There are 2 in Canada. One in Alberta and the other is in la belle provence en Quebec! We were just invited to configure today.
  • Mar 14, 2016
    Reeler
    What should the total be for a FbR after discount? I come up with $115.5K plus $1200 delivery and documentation. I thought it was supposed to be less?

    upload_2016-3-14_18-20-48.png
  • Mar 15, 2016
    Thorsten
    I configured my Model X FbR almost two weeks ago. In MyTesla it still shows "Model X Signature RN...". Is the description correct or is it supposed to change to "Model X Founder..." after some time?
  • Mar 15, 2016
    Reeler
    Mine still says Signature. Look at the VIN and it should have a Founders one like mine.

    upload_2016-3-15_8-9-27.png
  • Mar 15, 2016
    Reeler
    To answer my own question, $115.5K is the base Model X90P as stated way earlier in this thread. One thing that was nice is that on my Chase financing through Tesla, the referral program credit counted toward my down payment. The full amount was subject to sales tax however.
  • Mar 15, 2016
    AnOutsider
    Wow, I thought Bonnie was one of the last. I guess she may be FF73 then
  • Mar 15, 2016
    Thorsten
    It's an EU Model X FbR, so you might be right that Bonnie was the last one in US.
  • Mar 15, 2016
    AnOutsider
    Oh, duh, forgot that non-US folks had to wait to order.
  • Mar 15, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    Today My European X FE FO Order became final...

    (sig red; 6 black seats; black headliner; carbon int ; 22" onyx; all other options were incl. so not much to choose :))

    A lot of doubt about 6 or 7, the carbon etc. (Thank you all for posting pics and debating 6 or 7 seats... it was really helpful for my decision... ) but now I am very happy with my choice... Now the waiting begins... they say mid Summer... so hoping August, expecting September... Maybe... maybe, June just to make shareholders happy with the announcement that the first have been delivered in Europe? Wishful thinking I guess... but who knows?
  • Mar 29, 2016
    JEU
    Anyone in EU got a VIN? My DS told me end of Q2 delivery, but that I guess it will be later..

    Chosen Blu, six seats, carbon, black seats and headliner and 22" alu rims. Of course all options :-D
  • Apr 15, 2016
    Thorsten
    My Model X Founders Edition got a VIN today. Is this the first VIN for Europe?
    Model X VIN.png

    And do you think that the VIN is correct for a EU Founders Model X? The "S" can also be Signature from my point of view.
  • Apr 15, 2016
    JEU
    Got the Signature VIN as well, strange.. Maybe they will change it. Mine was a bit higher..
  • Apr 18, 2016
    Freks
    How much is deposit on Model X Founder Series... same as Signature... or usd 5000,- as a basic...?
  • Apr 18, 2016
    andrewket
    The "signature" description in mytesla disappeared around the time of the model 3 orders. Now it just says Model X. US, ordered in November, built in December. Anyone else in the US have the "signature" description disappear?
  • Apr 18, 2016
    omega731
    I live in the US and have a Sinature Series X. My VIN has FS in the 11th and 12th position, and the Founders have FF. Not sure if that is different for EU, contact Tesla they should be able to explain if there is a difference.
  • Apr 18, 2016
    vandacca
    11th position is where it was built ('F'=Fremont)
    12th position is the start of the Unique Serial Number. (F=Founders, S=Signature, 0=Reg.Production)
    Model-X Decoder
  • Apr 19, 2016
    JEU
    Looks like all EU Founder's gets a Signature VIN.

    We also got a option to sell the Powerwall for USD 3500.
  • Apr 19, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    Thanks for the info!
    Was that communicated through mail / site / Phone?
    I have been asking for this, but nobody knew anything...

    Other question: How about a signature / founder ed. roadtrip this summer? I'm already talking to 3 sig res holders in NL to discuss this.. so if 2 show up, we need 3 more for a perfect roadtrip (alps / riviera?). :cool:
  • Apr 20, 2016
    JEU
    They called me :)
    About roadtrip, summer is booked. Going to Denmark and northern Norway.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    JEU
    It supposed (my EU Founder) to be in production now according to mail. MyTesla not updated jet
    :Happy face:
  • Apr 21, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    Mine was end of line 18-4...:):cool:
  • Apr 25, 2016
    JEU
    they have now changed the VIN's on the Founder's from Signature to Founder :-D

    Good times :-D
  • Apr 25, 2016
    Thorsten
    I got a new VIN for my EU Founders Model X today showing "FF" instead of "FS":

    Model X VIN FF.png
  • Apr 26, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    Mine is changed as well... only difference that in between the 4 and the G I got a 2 instead of a 5 (very curious what that means.. do you have 6 or 7 seats? I have 6...) and a few numbers higher at the end, but still below 100...:)
  • Apr 26, 2016
    timf
    It's a checksum that's calculated from the rest of the digits. There's no significance in terms of equipment.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    My F95 is finally shipping.... could even be delivered end of July / early August.... just in time for some roadtrips in August, and holiday in September...

    Also planning to purchase wintertires on original 20".... hoping to use powerwall credits for that, but nobody seems to know about that possibility over here. Does anyone have a suggestion who to contact?
  • Jul 7, 2016
    Nickjhowe
    AnalysiZ - I dropped a note to Tesla HQ about powerall credits a couple of months back and didn't hear anything, until out of the blue last week I got an email from the powerwall installation team asking me if I wanted the credits or the installation.

    The email, which may be US-specific included the following:

    "Lastly, but not least - the $3,500 Tesla credit is available instead of Powerwalluntil the end of the year and can be applied to whatever product/service works the best for you before 12/31/2016."?

    So chase Tesla and see what they say. HTH.
  • Jul 7, 2016
    slyastro
    Received mine last week : FF114

    Here is a few pics!
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Zero Emissions
    Didn't hear from Bonnie in this thread, but I assume she got it by now.
    So, she will not be "The Last Founder", as I got my VIN last Friday (EU Founder). image.jpeg


    Are there any more EU Founders WITHOUT a VIN ?
    And do we know the total Founders # by region ?
  • Jul 10, 2016
    bonnie
    Your assumption is incorrect :).

    I'll order after I move to Washington state and have charging set up.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Blurry_Eyed
    Welcome to the Evergreen state Bonnie! Hope your move goes smoothly.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Reeler
    Bonnie, you might as well wait for AP 2.0 now.
  • Jul 10, 2016
    bonnie
    Thanks! I'll be on the Washington side of the Columbia River Gorge. I don't have charging set up for my Roadster yet, so no need to complicate things further with two electric vehicles. But that will quickly be rectified. :)
  • Jul 10, 2016
    bonnie
    That would make me the only Founder with 2.0. :)
  • Jul 10, 2016
    AnOutsider
    I liked this post... but deep down, I wanna dislike it :p
  • Jul 10, 2016
    Lasse
    Do you all use www.modelxtracker.com? I'm waiting for mine and hoping for delivery mid August, but can only see 4 delivered so far.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    aesculus
    Come. You are just trying to set another record. This time for last Founders X.:)
  • Jul 12, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    I'm still in the race for first delivered Founder Edition in the Netherlands;)
    There will be 2 so... 50% chance....:D So, if not first, then I'll go for last delivery as well....:cool:
  • Jul 12, 2016
    slyastro
    That confirms the fact that there is only 2 Founder X in Canada: mine in Quebec (FF114) and Ed in Alberta (FF115). You're following us!! :)
  • Jul 27, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    It turns out that I will be the first.... Friday July 29th... Very excited!

    I got this teaser (very happy that I chose Sig Red!)::

    teaser.jpg
  • Jul 31, 2016
    elguapo
    Nice! Congrats. Let us know how it goes.

    Cool to get a Founder but not have it be a low VIN prone to issues.
  • Aug 5, 2016
    Redmiata98
    At VIN 61, my Founder's "issues" have all been solved with the exception of the high decibelled air conditioning. Look forward to a VERY enjoyable experience with your new X!
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Zero Emissions
    Has anybody enquired with Tesla HQ about the total number of Founder's Editions worldwide and by region up to date ?
    Or does anybody know where to best place this question ?
    I've compiled a list of what I found out so far through forums and personal knowledge, but that's not exhaustive, for sure.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    andrewket
    ~118 total.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    hungyip84
    I just finished my Founder series config but haven't gotten any VIN yet. Here in Hong Kong we will have 5 founder series as far as I know.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    andrewket
    I should say, ~118 NA and Europe. If your estimate is +5 for Asia, then I'll guess ~125 total.
  • Aug 11, 2016
    Zero Emissions

    Would be nice, if you would post your Founder's # here, so we get a good estimate of the total.
    Thanks in advance.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Zero Emissions
    Who is going to get the100 kWh battery pack retrofitted ?
    Has somebody infos on the procedure ?

    @bonnie:
    is your order imminent now ?
  • Aug 24, 2016
    bonnie
    Not quite yet.

    I just moved, am leasing a house while house hunting - and charging the Roadster on 110 for now. I'm hoping to delay ordering the X until I have a place of my own and better charging options.
  • Aug 24, 2016
    Reeler
    Will they give Bonnie a 100 for free? Signatures are supposed to be max configuration so would be a Founders then.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    hungyip84
    I don't think they will give it for free, as P100DL is listed separately on the design studio. In Hong Kong we are asking if we can get a free upgrade, since all the orders were confirmed two weeks ago and not in production yet.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    DougH
    Didn't Bonnie already get her X?
  • Aug 25, 2016
    andrewket
    Bonnie took delivery of her sig, and subsequently sold it. She has not yet ordered her founder's edition.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    MicTheCat
    @Zero Emissions

    Did you get a delivery estimate yet. Regards from Denmark ;-)
  • Aug 25, 2016
    Zero Emissions

    Hi MicTheCat,
    yes, end of line at production on August 8, delivery scheduled for end of September. Will upgrade to a P100DL, but haven't heard if that would slow down the delivery process.

    Best wishes to you and your family @ Denmark.
  • Aug 25, 2016
    MicTheCat
    Of cause you will have the fastes production car ever ;-)
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Zero Emissions
    Upgrade procedure for Europe is now confirmed, relevant date is the DELIVERY date, NOT the PRODUCTION date, meaning:
    1) X not being delivered (but production finished): �10.900, delivery as P90DL, upgrade to P100DL beginning in January 2017
    2) X being delivered: �22.000, upgrade to P100DL beginning in January 2017
  • Aug 31, 2016
    AnalysiZ
    Great you took the upgrade!

    I am sooooo happy to be privileged to be the first one to drive model X in the Netherlands....

    Those 4 weeks earlier delivery (Mainly used for Tesla promotion at stores / roadtrips / SuCs) were totally worth the 11.100 Euro extra I will have to pay now:confused:... I therefore will probably not have the upgrade:(

    And yes.... the continuous improvements at Tesla are great, and can always cause "bad timing"...
    In the past however, early adopters were rewarded....
    1700 Euro discount on price of classic model S (reservation 2012 or earlier)....
    Red adapter not delivered? Credit for the inconvenience...
    P85D... not Ludicrous? Upgrade for 6100 instead of 11000....for those with early VINs
    So... my expectation was not to pay double this time....

    Once again... sorry for being negative.
    Tesla has great cars, there are some awesome people working over there and the community is Great! (in general;))
    When driving... I forget about these "little troubles" (usually)

    But I would really have loved to have the extra range and performance:(
  • Aug 31, 2016
    Zero Emissions

    I'm so sorry for you and I don't think this was the right way of doing it, especially not for the Founder's owners.
    Give the "early adopters" some extra credit, as happened in the past.
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét