Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 11, 2016

Air Suspension now a requirement for 6/7 seats? What about 75D orders? part 8

  • Jun 10, 2016
    Merrill
    I received an email from my DS saying I could have my model X delivered end of June or beginning of July. Then he sent me another email wanting me to clarify how I was going to pay and if I had a trade in. Not holding my breath, but July would be good.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    ssq
    Oh wow that's awesome!! I see you confirmed before me but your VIN is about 900+ after mine. And then you have PUP. Given all that, I am now confused when should I expect delivery. Did you get your MVPA sent via division? If so, when?
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Bishop
    i just did mine last night and didn't have a choice but to get it ... i don't need it but in order to get it sometime this year i needed to get the 6 seater and it added it automatically
  • Jun 10, 2016
    ssq
    MVPA - Motor Vehicle Purchase agreement. If you log in to MyTesla and scroll down you would see a bunch of documents shared by Tesla and some uploaded by you (license, insurance etc). MVPA is the agreement.odf if I recall correctly and all these files have dates next to them (last updated). A TMC friend told me he got his MVPA sent via docusign to sign off on the purchase agreement. This was couple of weeks back and he has a VIN within 200 of mine, his X has PUP. @Merrill also has PUP and his order seems to be moving fast.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Merrill
    My MVPA is still from 6/1/16 and does not show the total including sales tax and license.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    ssq
    "Still from 6/1/16". Look at mine :)
    upload_2016-6-10_9-52-50.png
  • Jun 10, 2016
    BrianD
    I was in the same boat as you with the agreement not being updated (nor design specs) almost 2 weeks after receiving VIN. It took a few emails to my inside sales contact but the Design Specs and Order Agreement were both updated on 6/6 for me. I have not received anything to sign via DocuSign.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    captaintessie
    My MVPA shows a 6/1 date also but is 8 pages long with taxes, license, etc. They also sent me a Docusign MVPA to sign on the same day which I completed immediately.

    Another email showed up on 6/2 saying "Your purchase paperwork is complete"

    No communication since.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    ssq
    Update: Possibility of delivery end of month, surely within next 30 days.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Stasla
    That's great, but what's the probability?
    :p
  • Jun 10, 2016
    wang5150
    Still nothing for 75D coils 6 seat... sigh.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    ssq
    Oh glad you asked, very simple and the same as :-
    probability(probability( this post being probably accurate)) * probability(DS being accurate) * probability(Tesla manufacturing being accurate) * probability(suppliers being on time) * probability(earth being at the perigee of the closest equinox next to the solstice that follows)
  • Jun 10, 2016
    wang5150
    So, you're telling me there's a chance that 60% of the time that it works every time...
  • Jun 10, 2016
    ssq
    Everytime ! 60% of the times.
    Probability so beautiful its iillegal in 25 states #XPanther. There.. that's my Xs name.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Poiuy09
    Same update from my DS. June delivery probable. If not, definitely July.
    Read above 3 posts on probability for June delivery.
  • Jun 10, 2016
    Bishop
    so from what my DS told me they have people who cancel orders if theres is close to yours without changing they can move your delivery up .. however since i ordered a 75D im not holding my breath
  • Jun 13, 2016
    ssq
    Has anyone heard of their X being in production or otherwise after VIN assignment? If we are told about the possibility of June delivery isn't it getting a bit late for the cars to go in production ? Or is that not even reflected on myTesla?
  • Jun 13, 2016
    DuplexDianne
    Download the Tesla app, if your car has been turned "on" I heard you can track its movement!
  • Jun 13, 2016
    ccutrer
    MyTesla is not being updated for Model X. It will continue to say in production queue until it is actually delivered. Reach out to your DS and ask for the scheduled date to go in to production. It seems like they have production time down to a week or less in good cases, so for a California delivery you probably have about another week to start production to still get a June delivery.

    My X is in "the very early stages of production" as of today (info from my DS). I'm assuming that means body-in-white. MyTesla still hasn't changed, and no real MVPA, even though I've been advised to arrange financing, and Alliant has requested it.
  • Jun 13, 2016
    ssq
    I downloaded the app 3 years back ...let's just leave it at that...:(:oops:
  • Jun 13, 2016
    ssq
    I got preapproval done at Alliant this afternoon. Not sure of the latest status though, whether my X is in production or not. I was told last week I should expect delivery in 30 days, june end or early July latest. Few others have been advised of the same timeline. I hope Tesla meets the deadline for else my preapproval be credit inquiry is toast!
  • Jun 13, 2016
    ccutrer
    Heh, I got my pre approval today too! Now that I've at least started the production gauntlet I'm less worried about getting the car in time. And if you're really worried about another credit hit, you could always pay (and start making payments) before delivery, right?
  • Jun 13, 2016
    ssq
    Brandon @alliant helping you?
    Hmm..yes I could start making payments if that's permitted. That's a decent idea but would they even issue a check and "activate" the loan without an actual car beung delivered. I got to ask.
  • Jun 13, 2016
    ccutrer
    Dunno. Being a Utah resident I have to pay for my car before they ship it, so it seems similar.
  • Jun 14, 2016
    3mp_kwh
    P85s first offered coil suspensions in the second half of 2013, I think. P85D production was rolling for 3-4 months, before ~March '15 coil production began. I had and cancelled an original P85D order, when that SAS campaign told me I'd be delayed for months if I stuck with coil. I don't know how seats influence the delay. I can attest to another "boat load" of Model X's in Dedham, MA, last night, with none having less than "90" on the back and all (that I could tell through dark tinting) having 6, or 7, seat configs.
  • Jun 14, 2016
    wang5150
    @ssq I was pre-approved by Alliant last week and I simply cc'd my DS on my reply to Alliant. Alliant said they would reach out to my DS to track delivery dates and final amount, etc.

    And, I still don't have VIN assignment since I opted out of the SAS upgrade campaign. I hope you will get yours by end of June. I'm guessing September for mine... doubt it would affect my credit inquiry because of the delay, but I've got plenty of Nutella for the toast.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Bump...Still no coil MX75D. Sad! :-(
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    That is what I was thinking, they may want to address the potential for added weight of passengers, #6 & 7 could add anywhere for 200-400 or 500+ depending on size of adults in back, and a little weight for the rear A/C that is in the back area.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Is the discounted SAS option still being offered to those who ordered coils? I took advantage of it at the time at $1250... not too bad
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I think if I called my DS I could still get that and possibly more ... but I want coil! Also, kinda waiting for Autopilot V2 to drop, so the wait isn't killing me yet.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I'm also waiting for coil. I refuse to pay for SAS. How could it take this long? Are they trying to see who will give in first? I don't think there are many of us left. The only silver lining is ap v2.0.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I ended up giving in last month. Original config was 70d, white, autopilot, 6 seater, accessory hitch, black multipattern seats. No SAS or PUP. They did still offer me the $1250 off. The reason for me was that I wanted to upgrade to leather seats. They would not waive the change fee though even though my car was nowhere near the production queue. It would have been $2500 for leather + $500 change fee, or $1250 for SAS + $2500 for leather seats so in effect $750 more for SAS. I actually ended up downgrading to the 60D though because the range is plenty for us. At that point I had to pay current pricing and they would not let me just create a new order and receive the $1000 referral credit, so slightly unhappy that I put in a $5000 deposit months early, and now am ending up paying $1000 more than someone who is ordering the car today... but overall $1000 cheaper than my original config.

    As I have no idea when AP 2.0 is coming out... I asked to delay delivery hoping Monday's AP announcement would include a hint of 2.0, but now I guess I'll just have to move forward and hope my car isn't obsolete in 6 months (or maybe it is already!).

    Good luck to all you holding out for coil! I check periodically to see if they remove that requirement... Waiting for coil and getting hardware for AP 2.0 would definitely be worth the wait.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I'm sorry folks but wtf is "coil" ???
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Standard non-air suspension. :D
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    If there was as great an amount of lift/drop as our old POS RangeRover, one might consider it more seriously.
    .
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I didn't think of that...AP v 2.0... would definitely make waiting for coil suspension worth it. Thanks!

    Also nice to see there are at least two others out there in the same boat. Hahaha.
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    I did the upgrade of $1250. I plan on getting the extended warranty due to being an early adopter, fwd, motorized seats, drive unit replacement on my s, and much others so I'm not worried about reliability of air susp.

    i hope to get part of that investment back on resale as well.

    I have no regrets as I can change the driving dynamics significantly. When running over rough surfaces, I can raise suspension (gps remembers it too) for a smoother ride and when on the freeway with curves I can lower the suspension for a tight handling feel as opposed to a higher center of gravity. This really makes a difference kind of like driving a car vs a tall suv.

    Being that I have the 20" wheels, I find that the bulbous appearance of the X is far too large for the wheels and helps very much in the aesthetic department when on a lowered stance while parked. My kid and mom would also appreciate the lowered vehicle to get in and out of.

    My experience with coil is a bumpier ride (especially on speed bumps) with no choice. With the air I have 5 settings and absolutely love it. I don't post much nowadays but wanted to give my $0.02

    Way way way worth the $1250 imho.

    One more thing, the X on its lowest setting is similar to the S in a high setting (so I've read here) which gives you an idea of its handling properties. On its high setting its sinilar to a tall suv and on its very high setting will allow me to even go off road. If you're getting extended warranty, just do it.
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét