Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 11, 2016

First 60kWH delivery notice or email - who will it be? part 1

  • Dec 17, 2014
    Thud
    Earlier today I went to the Decatur GA store for a supercharge and there were about a dozen Model S cars awaiting delivery (all had factory tags and seat wraps). Only 1 was a P85D, the rest were mostly 85's and a couple 60's. So for the general buying population that doesn't visit this forum it looks like S85's are still the majority of cars being delivered.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    dcsupreme
    Congrats dweeks! Don't forget to update the tracker please. I think the info on the speed of production and delivery really helps alleviate some of the nervousness others are going through.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    dweeks
    Done! Thanks for the reminder.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    kabirakhtar
    spoke with DS this morning. had been told since last week the car was going into production "this week." now that it's Friday, he says that it seems stuck in the queue, due to a lot of P85D's that got held up in the pipeline (the so-called "black hole" from the other thread).

    he did say we're still scheduled for delivery by 12/31, but also slightly opened the door for the possibility of a january delivery...
  • Dec 19, 2014
    AllanH
    I got a similar story last night. DS said should have no problem and production should start next week. I appreciated his candor, but couldn't help but question his lack of any facts that made his "next week" statement any more reliable than his "this week" statement.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    nvyrugby8
    My dashboard says they are building my MS85 starting today. I am VIN 64334 for a delivery in Las Vegas. Is there any chance it can be complete and here before Xmas?
  • Dec 19, 2014
    lsnetman
    65089 production started 12/12, complete 12/18
    65226 production started 12/13, complete 12/19
    both ETA to Dania Beach, FL 12/26
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Sgt Barone
    Awesome! Please keep us posted.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    AllanH
    Happy for those getting their P85Ds, but I have to admit it's frustrating to see vehicles delivered that have a higher VIN number than my 65083. I'm taking solace knowing it will ultimately be worth the wait.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    surfdoc
    Sigh. Same car, almost identical VIN.

    Trying to stay positive. It is certainly not easy. I feel like the kid who waited in line at Disneyland to get on space mountain but after getting through the switchbacks had the rope pulled across the line while the ride was getting serviced.

    The sad thing is I am actually hesitant to post this out of fear that somehow I will get pushed back in line.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    surfdoc
  • Dec 22, 2014
    MyJoule
    Just a heads up for those east of the Mississippi waiting on their Dec deliveries. While Driving ( not my Tesla due to lack of superchargers along my route) from Indianapolis to Little Rock today, I passed 4 haulers full of new Teslas heading to points east.. 1 on I -70 in Illinois and 3 on I-40 in Arkansas There must be quite a few haulers moving right now. I think I counted 7 Model S's on each

    Sounds like at least 28 folks will be quite happy soon!
  • Dec 22, 2014
    kabirakhtar
    just got an email from a DS at my delivery center (not the same person as usual) saying that they "anticipate arrival within the last 3 days of December." anyone else get the same email?

    i'm in southern california, so it does make sense if they're first building cars that are being delivered farther away, as they'd have longer transit times.

    but that said, it's now 9 days til New Year's, and the car is still "in the production queue" ....
  • Dec 22, 2014
    AllanH
    I received the same notice today, but no change to My Dashboard either. Fingers crossed!
  • Dec 22, 2014
    AllanH
    Kabirakhtar, you may want to check again. My Dashboard has now changed and says I am in production. Yeah!!!
  • Dec 23, 2014
    kabirakhtar

    ditto!! got an email this morning about it also. the previous email from the DS said "last 3 days of December." today's email says "estimated delivery in January" ... but the My Tesla site says December still, so maybe they're just being conservative.

    congrats on finally hitting production!
  • Dec 23, 2014
    AllanH
    I did not get any email - stating January delivery or otherwise. Glad to hear you also hit production and hope we both get delivery this year!
  • Dec 27, 2014
    AllanH
    Kabirakhtar, I have not received any new status on my dashboard. Have you?
  • Dec 27, 2014
    kabirakhtar
    no, still In Production. looking at the spreadsheet (linked in the first post in this thread), looks like a lot of cars are taking around 5-6 days. we started 12/23 ... don't know if they took off for xmas, but means we may be finished production the 29th/30th. then maybe they get the cars down to LA the next day, though it sure looks tight.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    kabirakhtar
    update - Production Complete!

    also spoke with AllanH earlier and his completed yesterday. it may be a very Happy New Year indeed...
  • May 8, 2015
    JimmyAZ
    Once they had the appraisal, it was about a week until the offer was official.

    As for the delivery call, my DS called when it was being scheduled for the truck. She said it would be here by xyz date, and asked if I would like to pick it up the same day. I said something to the effect of, "Are you kidding me!? YES!!!" lol

    I'm only a state away from CA though, so it may differ considering the drive to IL.
  • May 9, 2015
    tecmage
    As of today it's still in production, 12 days and counting. If it makes it here by the 11th (orig. estimated date) or the 13th (date on the paperwork) this will be the fastest in transit and prepped for delivery I've seen :biggrin:
  • May 10, 2015
    bears
    Real sorry to hear that... I hope once you finally end up with it, all this will be a distant memory.

    - - - Updated - - -

    In regards to production and delivery times, there definitely seems to be a pecking order - P85Ds are priority, then 85Ds, then 70Ds, then 85s. I've been waiting 20 days since production ended for the 85D to be delivered to Vancouver, so if you're in Canada, expect some delays loading up the trucks and again at customs.
  • May 10, 2015
    tecmage
    Thanks for the sympathy, I'm not getting much from my wife :smile: She just tells me to be patient. It's hard when my current car was driven into the ground and is literally falling apart (glove box handle broke when I went to get my registration paperwork for the trade in appraisal). Fun times.
  • May 12, 2015
    tecmage
    14 days 16 hours and 20 minutes in production, but now that it's over who's counting.... :)

    Updating the spreadsheet now.
  • May 12, 2015
    bears
    Ouch, at this rate you may as well cancel and order a new configuration. Might get there faster...

    Not to gloat but i finally picked mine up tonight. Drove it around a bit and felt emancipated from gas stations. No buyer's remorse yet but now that I finally have it at home, it's starting to feel anti-climactic. The thing is incredible and is one of the greatest things in this world, but a small voice in my head is saying 'it's a car'.
  • May 13, 2015
    Andyw2100
    The small voice in your head sounds like my wife.

    (She likes the Model S, but I can't tell you how many times, when I'm going on about some feature or some fine point, she exclaims, completely exasperated, "It's a car!")
  • May 13, 2015
    bears
    The irony is that my wife's interest-level is rising now that we actually have it :wink:
  • May 13, 2015
    tecmage

    That's fantastic. I'm glad your wait is over.

    Sorry I wasn't quite clear, after 14 days 16 hours and change my status was updated to in transit :).

    I dropped off my trade in and took public transit home. Depending on which truck it goes on mine will be delivered either Sat. if they rush it or early next week.

    My DS thanked me for my patience with production. Which I thought was nice of him since I'd been bugging him every couple days asking for more detailed status.

    Now that I know things are moving I'm much less impatient. BTW the Seattle service center was packed, I parked on the street as all the spots were taken by cars being prepped for delivery (or repairs too I guess).

    The tax cut expiration in WA means huge business for them.
  • May 13, 2015
    Cyclone
    For me, it became much easier on my OA and DS once I started getting some general dates. I actually became more anxious and obsessed with preparing for the car, but that was contained to myself (and here). Once they gave me general dates, I only reached out to them one every couple days as paperwork moved along.
  • May 13, 2015
    Max*
    I keep checking the spreadsheet to get an idea of when my car may go into production. Looks like next week (based on other people's order dates/VINs).

    Now when to sell my current car...
  • May 13, 2015
    Cyclone
    If I recall correctly, VA is one of those states that does NOT just tax the difference between purchase and trade, but applies the 4% highway use tax against the whole purchase price. In that case, you may want to consider selling your current car privately if you get a worthwhile difference in price that warrants the lack of convenience of just handing it over to Tesla.
  • May 13, 2015
    Max*
    I'm not sure how VA works. But if even if they did deduct the price of the car from taxes, the 4.05% tax difference on my 9-year old car might be a difference of a $150 in taxes, but I can probably get $1k more from a private sale.

    I'm just thinking about timing the private sale to closely coincide with the Tesla delivery... I don't want to have no car for too long, or both cars for too long.
  • May 15, 2015
    tecmage
    Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery.

    Just spoke with my DS, pickup on 5/20. A day before I absolutely needed the car to be here. Talk about down to the wire.

    This means it'll be exactly 60 days from ordering to delivery, or 57 from confirmation to delivery.
  • May 15, 2015
    bjwModelS
    70D order here too... 87412. Looks like mine should go into production Monday or Tuesday next week!! :D
  • May 16, 2015
    Max*
    My VIN is just under yours, I've been OCD checking the status of my car for the past few days.
  • May 16, 2015
    travwill
    Yeah, I'm 88139 on a 70D, hoping for production by late next week; any idea how many they can make in a day? This waiting is killing me!!!
  • May 16, 2015
    xhawk101
    Wow any guessing when we hit 100k!
  • May 17, 2015
    travwill
    Hmm, if they are around 87400 start of week 5/18 then, at around 500 cars a week, they would end the week around 87900 around 5/23 Sat.

    End 5/30 at around 88400.
    End 6/6 at around 88900.
    End 6/13 at around 89400
    End 6/20 at around 89900...
    and so on until...

    So somewhere between November 7th and November 14th using 500 cars a week, VIN 100000 would be actually built. But, it will be reserved/confirmed say 6 weeks or so before that? So whoever gets the VIN, unless it is reserved by Tesla internally, will get it probably between September 19th and 26th I'd imagine...
  • May 17, 2015
    Sm4llz
    What would happen if you order but push the delivery? That would mean 100,000 could get deliver much later than other vins
  • May 17, 2015
    breser
  • May 17, 2015
    travwill
    Nice. Saw a guess for 1-1.2k cars a week in other thread. What is the most accurate number. 500 cars was based on a TV interview where it was stated about 6 months ago.

  • May 19, 2015
    Miltonian
    My DS sent me an email saying that my build should enter production next week. As of today, stuck in production queue :(

    VIN 86903 | 70D | Confirmed April 29th
  • May 19, 2015
    Sgutz
    Fear not, you are where I was a month ago and the time will pass. I might finally get my car by the weekend, but I found entering long periods of coma helped a lot to pass the time :smile:
  • May 20, 2015
    RMan
    S85D moved to Production Complete, in transit, today (May 20). DS indicates delivery will be in early June. Is it realistic to think that delivery could be late next week (May 28 or 29) in Portland?
  • May 21, 2015
    travwill
    Grrr, going a bit crazy. I see some VINS after mine have started production so I sure hope to get that infamous note/email today! ;-) I'm wondering why they skip around +/- 100 or so at times? To allocate more for different states and/or stores?
  • May 21, 2015
    Max*
    I'm with you on this one... I see VIN's higher than mine (in states where the rebate doesn't expire), on the same model as my car already in production...
  • May 21, 2015
    JimmyAZ
    Unfortunately you can't use the VINs as a forecast tool for production as they're never built in order. I'm not sure what the true measure is, but I'm sure it has to do with model/option/supply, etc. I'm crossing my fingers for you though!
  • May 21, 2015
    boonedocks
    The production schedule start date and in production days are very strange. My car went into production on 5-15 VINxxx8683X. Many posters had cars in and around the same time go in and out within 3 days. As of today 2-21 6 days later, my car still shows "The Tesla Factory is building your Model S" at 12:00 noonEST Would be nice to know what's up with your particular car.
  • May 21, 2015
    Cyclone
    And also transport logistics for your car to get to you. Generally speaking, they try to produce them in batches so they don't have a car sitting in a train depot for a long time. Though, as you have seen in some posts, that is not completely unavoidable.
  • May 21, 2015
    tecmage

    60 days for order to delivery and it was so worth it. You almost forget how nice the car is till it arrives.
  • May 21, 2015
    Max*
    OCD checking my status. Had to do a double take. In production!
  • May 22, 2015
    S4WRXTTCS
    I think I might be in the running for the longest time in production for a 70D.

    It wouldn't let me enter "Your Model S is sitting in a dark recess at the Tesla Factory completely forgotten about" as an option.

    But, in all seriousness I like the delivery tracker to see on a case by case basis the build and delivery times and if some option keeps them at the Tesla factory longer.
  • May 22, 2015
    travwill
    Nothing new, but got this from my DS yesterday, of course makes sense:

    "
    Here are some interesting things I�ve learned about the factory since I began working for Tesla�

    The Model S is built in shifts- all the P85D, then all the 85D, 85, 70D, etc� Not in that particular order. Cars get moved into different slots depending on whichever will make the factory more efficient. They also get ordered by color as well. We will receive many of the same color at a time. Yours was pulled up a week early to get into an earlier slot that was vacant for whatever reason. VINs are assigned very early in the process and rarely get produced in order.

    The logistics team in charge of the assembly line have a difficult job. All other car manufactures decide in advance, �We will build 100 of these configurations and 500 of those configurations� they are able to order in advance all the parts needed for those cars- the right headliner color, the right engine, the correct wheels, seats, etc� Our logistics team has no idea how much of anything they need on hand until customers place their order. I�m constantly amazed that they are able to keep the line going as fast and consistently as they do. Some customers get their cars in six weeks!
    "
  • May 22, 2015
    Max*
    I tried looking at that, and couldn't find a clear pattern. I also checked if it comes in waves, and it doesn't seem to.
  • May 22, 2015
    S4WRXTTCS
    What bugs me the most is my DS informed me on May 13th that my 70D was in the final stages of assembly, and that it would just be a few more days

    But, he hasn't been able to get any more information when those few more days came and went. It also doesn't seem to be getting out of production with the other 70D's that went in with it (on about May 5th). It totally makes sense to build in terms of P85D's, 85D's, 70D's, etc.

    Now normally I'm pretty reasonable, and relaxed. I don't care about a few days here and there.

    The problem is they wanted me to get the loan approval a couple weeks before the estimated delivery, and after that they sent me all the loan information and the amount I owed for the deposit. So I took all that money out of investments to pay the amount owed. I ordered the Center Console a couple weeks before delivery like was suggested. I got the HPWC installed and inspected.

    So I did all this stuff WEEKS before I needed to even bother with it.

    Heck, my loan approval will expire likely before the car is delivered.

    The worst part is they can't explain what happened to the car. What's been going on since the final stages of assembly.

    There isn't even a proof of life.

    It might not even exist.
  • May 22, 2015
    tecmage
    Same thing happened to my car, it spent 14 days 16 hours and 20 minutes in production. No notification of what happened or why, spent over a week in the "final stage". It's frustrating isn't it?

    All I can say is it's worth it when you finally get it.
  • May 22, 2015
    S4WRXTTCS
    I did manage to beat you in the number of days in production, and I'm still gaining.

    Of course it wasn't an award I wanted to win.
  • May 24, 2015
    breser
    There's been a recent trend of leaving comments on the sheet about quick production timing. Please don't do that. The comment system is there to provide a way to communicate about problems with the sheet. I get an email about every comment you leave. I'm not saying not to use the comment system, just don't use it for chit chat.

    Examples of things you should use the comment system for:

    • I'm confused by what you're asking for in this column, can you clarify what you expect to be entered here.
    • Someone messed up a bunch of data, can you restore it.
    • This entry looks to be wrong.
    • We need more rows.
    • I can't enter my config because the correction options aren't available.
    • I don't want to enter my full VIN but the validation requires a valid number so I just left the last two digits as zeros, but that's not my exact VIN.

    Examples of things you should not use the comment system for:
    • Yay I got my car! (please just fill out the fields to indicate that)
    • How did you get your car so fast? (please use this forum post to talk about things like that)
    • Why did you buy that option, this is such a stupid config (please just don't)

    To the people using the comment system correctly please do keep up doing so. It's much easier for me to be responsive to comments than posts here because I get specific email about the comments.
  • May 24, 2015
    tecmage
    This recent trend has been going on even in the first few pages of comments. I didn't realize it was only for feedback on the spreadsheet, I'm sure others felt the same way. Sorry to spam your inbox.
  • May 24, 2015
    breser
    Just to be clear, I don't care about the comments on this thread. I'm talking about the comment feature in Google Spreadsheets. Please do discuss timing and general chit chat on this thread. That's what this thread is for.
  • May 26, 2015
    travwill
    Ug, nothing has started production for anyone lately since last week with the weekend and holiday. Sure hope we see some of ours start today now :) that are basically next on the list...
  • May 26, 2015
    Max*
    Mine started last Thursday. So today makes... 6 days in production. I'm hoping it's just a slowdown due to the long weekend...
  • May 26, 2015
    bjwModelS
    Still waiting on my 70D to go into production. Watching higher VINs hit production is no fun.

    At this point I just open Chrome and type RN + hit enter and it loads My Tesla straight to the dashboard page :)
  • May 26, 2015
    travwill
    Still in the same boat as you - this is agonizing!!!! Actually I think I may cause a DDOS attack on the mytesla site refreshing in hopes of a new production status!
  • May 26, 2015
    dcohen
    I agree this is very agonizing. The anticipation is crazy. I wish they were not being shipped by rail. It takes so long.
  • May 26, 2015
    pmoa
    My car finally is outside of philly awaiting a truck to take it to the MD SC.
  • May 26, 2015
    xhawk101
    Maybe they should offer fed ex overnight option :D
  • May 26, 2015
    Electricfan
    I would have paid 10 bucks for overnight!

    BTW the link in your sig doesn't work...
  • May 26, 2015
    xhawk101
    Thanks I need to update it!
  • May 27, 2015
    travwill
    Well based on another update to sheet, it looks like today, May 27th, may be a 70D start day of production - so should see some start ;-)

    Actually got an email from DS (mine is responsive quite a bit) and stated that my production is due to be completed June 7th right now, and then a couple weeks to ship to Chicago, thus between June 21-29 delivery (Late June). If spot opens sooner hope to grab that as well

    But, may help gauge if will be in production around same time. I'm VIN 88139.
  • May 27, 2015
    bjwModelS
    Confirmed May 9, finished May 27, Fremont delivery. Must be nice :) Confirmed Apr 30 here, still not in production. Knew I should have went 85D haha
  • May 27, 2015
    rdavidw
    Mine just moved to in transit today.
    Is there a way to track the car's location?
  • May 27, 2015
    pmoa
    I had to email my DS. They have some logistics contacts.
  • May 27, 2015
    Jsduda
    70D in production today. Confirmed may 9 for late June delivery.
  • May 27, 2015
    travwill
    Grrrr, I confirmed back on May 1st for Late June and still not in production :-(
    Seeing cars with a VIN 1000-2000 higher than mine, same model, in or completing production already is a little annoying at this point - to a point first come first served should be observed.
  • May 28, 2015
    GlmnAlyAirCar
    Of course, once it goes into production, things can go pretty fast from there. My 70D went into production May 20, in transit May 22, expected to arrive in PA June 1, delivery scheduled for June 4. :smile:
  • May 28, 2015
    Max*
    They can... but they can also be very slow. Went into production 5/21 on a 70D. Still there....
  • May 28, 2015
    jshear
    Mine just went into production today. My order date was May 17th for delivery by end of June.


    85D In Production May 28th


    Cheers

    Jeff
  • May 28, 2015
    Max*
    I read that after production is complete, the status goes to in queue and then to in transit.

    My DS said my car is build, and awaiting transportation. But the status still says in production. Have they finally fixed the bug?
  • May 29, 2015
    pmoa
    My car has been in transit to the east coast for a little over 3 weeks now. SMH
  • May 30, 2015
    Jsduda
    I production Wednesday. Back in queue today. I think that means it is in line for transportation as others have seen this just before it leaves factory. Now just need a quick train to the east coast!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Max*
    I guess they didn't fix the status update discrepancy (In queue -> In production -> In queue -> In Transit)


    My DS told me my car was done with production last week (started May 21st), and is awaiting transportation on time for a mid-June delivery. Checking the TM website, the status still says "In Production". I assumed maybe they fixed the bug, but either the TM site is wrong or my DS is wrong...
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Obsession
    My P85D is still in the production queue for late June delivery. My order was confirmed May 8th and VIN is 88733. I see your's was confirmed on May 1st and VIN 88139. Taking delivery in Chicago like you. You're 8 days and 594 cars in front of me. I guessing I'll get mine sometime in July. I want as much summer drive time as possible Winters here are so long.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Forgot, my post was aimed at Travwill.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    travwill
    You never know, I'm still in the queue stage as well but in can move fast. Also, could transport together even. I'm due to be done with production by Sunday 7th was all I was told. Pickup could be from 21st to 29th, so I bet you will be June also. Honestly it seems like 85s get priority, but that may just be there are more of them as well... Let me know when you hit production and will do same!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Anthony7
    I'm 88195, still waiting in queue however my DS said today It should go into production this week. A delivery date of 6/15 was put in the system? I guess it doesn't take long for the truck to drive from CA to NV :)
  • Jun 1, 2015
    ccharleb
    Car in transit for Montreal (Production ended May-21), but still showing Late May delivery.... who is updating the my-tesla website??
    Christian
  • Jun 1, 2015
    Andyw2100
    Perhaps the car was already delivered, and you just don't realize it. UPS does that with packages sometimes.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    jshear
    Mine went from in production today to in que again.


    Jeff
  • Jun 2, 2015
    ccharleb
    :eek: Just did a quick run around the house to be sure.... no car
  • Jun 2, 2015
    GlmnAlyAirCar
    Picked it up last night (June 1). 12 days from start of production to delivery. All the stars must have lined up.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    bjwModelS
    Wow! Very lucky. I confirmed in April and haven't started production yet. I keep telling myself that the website said Late June when I ordered so I can't get too frustrated until July 1.... 30+ days since confirming (and counting) on my 70D.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    travwill
    Today will be the day for us to start build, can feel it (crossing fingers)! If not, then tomorrow ;-)
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Max*
    That is very lucky indeed! MyTesla is showing 12 days in production now [and counting]... though my DS said it's been waiting for shipment for a few days now. Don't know who's right...
  • Jun 2, 2015
    samuel
    Be prepared for a good 3 weeks to delivery in Chicago, I don't know what the deal is but my end of production was May 16 and it only changed this morning to "Your model S is being prepared for pick up of delivery". But my trade-in and MVPA aren't finalized, I haven't even transfered any money yet and I still don't have a delivery appointment. But I do hope you get in production soon.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Max*
    By end of production do you mean it went back to "In Queue" or "In Transit"?
  • Jun 2, 2015
    travwill
    Interesting as well. Honestly, you could be waiting on a few of us to finish production this week to transport along with you - hopefully it is the case for us that we are being produced this week to finish up a full train/trucks versus starting a new one and waiting. ;-)

    See ya around here in Chicago!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Andyw2100
    It was worth a shot!
  • Jun 2, 2015
    samuel
    Went from back in Queue to In Transit in less than 24 hours, around May 15/May 16.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Bwdavis99
    So I started to receive emails from the owner advisor and local delivery team on what to expect(yesterday). Then today, i received another email from charging install advisor and preparing for Home charging. I got my vin back on May 17, and still sitting in production queue for late June. I'm hoping these folks maybe have visibility into my production window. Any else receive these email updates?
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Max*
    I got all those emails too. Some videos to watch, financing options and some other stuff.

    Later on received an email for the configuration and final pricing, and recently got an email to sign the purchase agreement.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    jshear
    I went from back in Queue to in Transit it less than 24 hour too. June 2nd .


    Jeff
  • Jun 2, 2015
    RobAndrews510
    Good luck to you travwill, my Chicago bound 85D now shows being built. I see your vin and mine are pretty close. I'm at work, so I can't update the google spreadsheet.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    mferris
    I got those about a week before mine went into production. YMMV.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    travwill
    Thanks, same. I sure hope it builds this week and by the Sunday 7th deadline I was old by DS. I sold my car as DS told me early June delivery and didn't correct that for a few days with me (so made a deal with a guy to fly in and buy my car). I'm in a rental until MS arrives somewhat.

    That and I would hope delivery isn't too long as do people forget we pay $1200 destination/reg fees? That is more than any other brand I've seen, even SUVs like BMW/Lexus are closer to $900.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    mferris
    helps to include the quote I guess - I got those emails about one week before mine went into production...
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Anthony7
    No email but I noticed my status just changed in the past hour.... The Tesla Factory is building your Model S. (88195)
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Bwdavis99
    Received a call today from DS letting me know my car should arrive the week of 6/22. Yeah! They must have a different list, because the site still shows in queue.
  • Jun 2, 2015
    pmoa
    My model s took 3 weeks to get from Fremont to maryland
  • Jun 2, 2015
    travwill
    Ah may not be built yet as well. Mine could arrive on 6/22 (or as late as 6/29). But DS stated it is due to be done with build on this Sunday 6/7. You being even closer to factory would mean yours probably hasn't been built yet as well. Build takes just a few days (day in paint, etc.) overall so could go pretty fast in next few days if so...

    This whole guesstimating and lack of transparency stinks. I mean, I can track a toaster I order on Amazon every step of the way... ;-)
  • Jun 2, 2015
    Max*
    "Production Complete
    Your Model*S is in transit from the factory."

    I guess they're working on fixing the back in queue bug.... Updated around 10pm EST
  • Jun 2, 2015
    bjwModelS
    Agreed. I've logged in to My Tesla no less than 4 times a day for the past 35 days, only to see the exact. same. screen. :(
  • Jun 3, 2015
    travwill
    Killing me here! Order at end of April and here we are in June, still just in the queue - seen so many others way later build and ship :-(
  • Jun 3, 2015
    bonaire
    travwill, the latest IL posting that I've seen was a 70D confirm on 5/24 with vin # on 5/24 and production start on 5/29. So IL cars are moving through. You should complain a little bit about someone ordering a month later than you already in production.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    samuel
    My car just showed up at the SC. My wife got there and took pictures while the car carrier was still unloading some. Still, delivery appointment is another 7 days away.
    So total transit time for Illinois will be 4 weeks.
    Interestingly enough, there is a sticker form the carrier (NA Logistics) on the window with a date of May 11. The day before the car supposedly started production. And the car switched to "Prepared for delivery" a couple days ago even though it only arrived today at the SC.
    I'm thinking the online tracker is far from accurate.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Electricfan
    I stopped by the service center yesterday to check on my car. I pick it up in the morning, if I can get enough sleep to get up and go get it. Very excited.

    Some advice: if you ever trade in your Model S for a new one, don't give up the old one until you get the new one, unless you like pain.

    Here's a shot of my car with plastic still on it, the dash showing "factory mode".


    IMG_2971.JPG
  • Jun 3, 2015
    kuttakamina
    Electricfan, congrats. Looks hot. Well deserved and I wish your tesla gives you many years of joy.
    Mine shows up in a month. It's a big expense, but I'm ear to ear in smiles already.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Electricfan
    Your smiles are only beginning!
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Anthony7
    I'm getting Midnight Silver and have yet to really see the color on a car, do you have a picture of the outside?
  • Jun 3, 2015
    Electricfan
    It was covered with dirt. Tomorrow I will post pics of the delivery, hopefully of a clean car!
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét