Thứ Bảy, 31 tháng 12, 2016

REAL Pictures of Model S part 1

  • Mar 23, 2012
    AnOutsider
    So with the studio here and more and more folks looking to make a decision on their color, I figured we could start a thread with REAL pics of the Model S (no renders, actual pictures taken in person).

    I'll kick it off with pics I've collected from various posts from the sig color event last weekend and others I've collected over time. Let's try to keep these to recent pics!

    If any of the photogs want their pics removed or credited just send me a message and apologies in advance.

    all.jpg

    Silver:
    _MG_0859.jpg silver.jpg silver3.jpg IMG_2588.JPG [?IMG]
    silver-perf.JPG
  • Mar 23, 2012
    AnOutsider
  • Mar 23, 2012
    AnOutsider
    Black
    black.jpg black2.jpg [?IMG]

    Sorry, didn't bookmark many black since it wasn't a top color for me. I've seen some around the boards though and I'll find and link 'em

    *edit* More from you guys:

    View attachment 6062
  • Mar 23, 2012
    AnOutsider
    Red
    Similar story with the red, I wasn't really considering it, so I didn't bookmark many photos of it. I'll add as I find and as others post.

    n6PP.jpg 01-tesla-model-s-beta-fd.jpg 08-tesla-model-s-beta-fd.jpg Tesla_Model_S_01.jpg
    View attachment 5035

    Some new ones spotted @ the store by blurry:

    Red48.jpg Vin 48 near shot.JPG

    Green
    7395855880_ab90e99b5e_h.jpg
    green.JPG
    green2.JPG

    Blue
    7398173550_90aedded9e_h.jpg
    blue.JPG

    Brown
    brown.JPG

    Dolphin Gray
    gray.JPG
    gray2.JPG
  • Mar 24, 2012
    pxy
    It's pretty easy to tell, but the two middle images of Signature Red aren't very color accurate (less magenta) and indeed the paint in person looks more like the top and bottom. In full daylight there is spectacular depth to the red. What's the opinion of Tesla Silver on Model S?
  • Mar 24, 2012
    brianman
    @pxy - In daylight is the sparkle of the first image in the thread still noticeable or is it muted because the red is simply too bright?
  • Mar 24, 2012
    DrDave
    IMO the daylight really brings out the sparkle of the Red, makes it look great. One of the Tesla folk said something about the Sig Red having "glass flakes" in it that really pick up the sunlight.
  • Mar 24, 2012
    Norbert
    My signature red photo is colorwise a bit between those above, but more like the first and last. [EDIT: Now #1 and #4 in post #4]

    View attachment 5035

    On the pearl white one you can see that one of the lights at the Santana Row event is a bit colored (a bit sunset like).

    View attachment 5036
  • Mar 24, 2012
    Mycroft
    I wish we had some pics of the interior/exterior of the performance version. :-(
  • Mar 24, 2012
    bint2k
    how does the black car look in person?
  • Mar 24, 2012
    pxy
    Maybe sparkle isn't the right word-I don't think it's intended to be a metallic. The last picture I feel is spot on, now if I can just dig up more pictures of it. From the color pallet at least, Red is really the only color that is offered until blue starts to surface.
  • Mar 24, 2012
    AnOutsider
    Thanks Norbert, I added the pics to the respective posts. In the white pic, was the hood popped? I'm noticing more and more that panel gap seems to be a visual issue with the white car that I don't notice on the other colors. At first I thought the hatch or frunks were open, but then I noticed it on the doors of the first white pic I posted as well.
  • Mar 24, 2012
    Jkam
    The black looks sweet in real person. In fact all of the cars look better live than in studio.

    My wife said, "red looks like a sedan, black looks like a sportscar." I kind of agree with her, but I'm not sure I have the diligence to keep a black exterior car super clean all the time.
  • Mar 24, 2012
    pxy
    My opinion with black is that it's all about the chrome: around the windows, under the door, nose cone, rear diffuser, logos. When you go to look at a black S, you end up drawn to looking at the 21" wheels or the DRL's. And the chrome (which is real).
    And you can really go to town with it and do piano black accents, black interior, performance wheels, pano roof (or black, same look), heck even the underside come black standard...
  • Mar 24, 2012
    Beavis
    Tell your wife that limos come in black and sports cars come in red. :)
  • May 12, 2012
    AnOutsider
    Threads months old, but there are few pics of silver and Tesla added one: [?IMG]
  • May 12, 2012
    crzyskl
    Everytime the Oakbrook store gets a new color, I go to check it out, I was between Green, Blue and White for my colors, but when I saw the black in person, I am all-in on the black and think that is the color ill go with.

    The black does look more like a sports car, if I was a sig i would be very interested in the Red, saw it today and its a deep sexy color, looks great!!

    I had problems coming up with an interior configuration that I liked for the Blue, thats another reason its out of my choices, do still want to see the green tho!
  • May 12, 2012
    Jason S
    I went looking at the white pictures for these gaps and... now I'm seeing it. It isn't just the white cars, I think, nor really that noticeable. It is like the sync lines in trinatron monitors -- you don't see them until somebody points them out to you, and after that it is easy to see.
  • May 13, 2012
    Johann Koeber
    Thank you all for the good work. In Europe I don't espect to see a model S for some time now, so the pictures really mean something to me. Thanks.
  • May 13, 2012
    Blurry_Eyed
    Pictures of the White Performance Model S with the Carbon Fiber interior. C&W 003.jpg C&W 002.jpg C&W 005.jpg
  • May 13, 2012
    Blurry_Eyed
    More pictures of the White Performance Model S:

    DSC_9497.jpg DSC_9498.jpg DSC_9499.jpg DSC_9553.jpg
  • May 13, 2012
    AnOutsider
    Thanks Mr Blurry ;)
  • May 13, 2012
    Blurry_Eyed
    More White Performance Model S pics (from the Fashion Island Event):

    DSC_9492.jpg DSC_9495.jpg DSC_9496.jpg
  • May 13, 2012
    gjunky
    Was that Car Remote on the left (the Model S looking one) operational or just a dummy? Was the remote on the right the non-tech-package version?
  • May 13, 2012
    Blurry_Eyed
    I'm not sure if the one on the left was operational (the one on the left that looks like a car, but I believe it was. There were switches under the rubberized plastic in three areas (the frunk area, the roof area and the trunk area of the key). The one on the right was from a Toyota Camry for a size comparison.
  • May 13, 2012
    spatterso911
    The car remote (Tesla) was operational and you press along the center to find three buttons. The remote on the right has nothing to do with Tesla.
  • May 13, 2012
    DuncanWatson
    I love these pictures and can't wait for this thread to start having pictures of owners cars.
  • May 13, 2012
    Blurry_Eyed
    DSC_9493.jpg DSC_9554.jpg DSC_9558.jpg
  • May 13, 2012
    Beavis
    Anyone know if the performance going to have the blackish tail lights? It looks like it from these photos but in the design studio they look normal.
  • May 13, 2012
    spatterso911
    I'm hoping so!
  • May 13, 2012
    Blurry_Eyed
    More pictures of the Performance Model S:

    IMG_5413.jpg IMG_5420.jpg
  • May 13, 2012
    AnOutsider
    So as of now, black is the most under represented car in this thread and white is the only car represented with performance accents. Any black betas rolling around out there?
  • May 13, 2012
    Robert.Boston
    Yep; Santana Row had an older one (#23?). Black is stunning. My only reservations are (a) the usual black car concerns of heat and dirt and (b) black doesn't highlight the curves and angles of the body panels as well as the other colors (and the Model S has beautiful curves and angles).
  • May 13, 2012
    AnOutsider
    I remember seeing one from you. Can you add some of yours to the thread?
  • May 13, 2012
    BYT_P1837
  • May 14, 2012
    AnOutsider
    The darkened headlights and hood notches look pretty bada$$ on that early car. Wonder if we can get smoked headlights to go with the tails? If not, I'm sure someone will do it
  • May 14, 2012
    crzyskl
    This photo taken in late March/Early April is compliments of Bucket22 from the Oak Brook Store thread in the Midwest protion of the forum(the vin is in the mid 40s):

    Model S.jpg
  • May 15, 2012
    digitaltim
    340410_10150392899821363_692831362_8925066_235283492_o.jpg 290541_10150392864391363_692831362_8924920_962191103_o.jpg

    These are shots of the Beta that was in DC back in November...I did not get the VIN.
  • May 15, 2012
    Kevin Harney
    I recognized those and was looking to see if I was in them . Nope :(
  • May 15, 2012
    AnOutsider
    Added to the black post. That looks so sharp... Shame there's no super wax that keeps the car looking like that all the time.
  • May 15, 2012
    brianman
    In the "things I learned from TV department"...
    I think if you yell "Enhance" at your monitor enough times, the VIN number will be visible.
  • May 15, 2012
    digitaltim
    @brainman - that did not work... :-(
  • May 15, 2012
    StephRob
    Has anyone seen a tan interior? All I've seen so far is white and black interiors. I'd really like to see tan before I have to order (I'm Sig 731, so maybe a month or so out). I wish there was a way to know which configuration was in which store because I could get to the Menlo Park or Santana Row stores easily (or the Fremont factory for that matter!) I really thought that big event down at Santana a month or two ago when they had four Model S's would have had more interior configurations, but there were only white and black interiors.

    The other thing I'd like to see in person is the aero wheels. Anyone seen those in person either?
  • May 15, 2012
    dsm363
    They do have large samples of the material in at least some of the stores (but call first). I'd imagine the Santana Row store would have them. I've seen pictures of the aero wheels but still haven't seen one in person.
  • May 15, 2012
    Norbert
    I think someone said the Santana Row shop currently has a white performance with tan leather and carbon fiber dashboard, performance (dark gray) 21" wheels. From the photos I wasn't completely sure it's tan and not creamy white leather IIRC. It's there only temporarily.
  • May 16, 2012
    spatterso911
    Look for pics of the white performance from the Fashion Island show.
  • May 16, 2012
    Tessier
    IMAG0532.jpg IMAG0533.jpg IMAG0534.jpg IMAG0535.jpg

    The only thing new is the venue. This is what it will look like in your garage, or at the Larz Anderson museum outside Boston.
  • May 16, 2012
    ddenboer
    Santana Row definitely does have a white perf with tan interior. The tan is much nicer than the web makes it out to be -- very light in color, not yellow-y at all
  • May 16, 2012
    StephRob
    Perfect! Thanks for letting me know. I will get down there posthaste.
  • May 16, 2012
    ryanjm
    Can you get in it or is it roped off/just for show?
  • May 16, 2012
    goyogi
    I was able to get in though I find it varies depending on how busy they are if they can get around to you versus all the other people that want to check it out. You'll have better chance during off peak hours.
  • May 16, 2012
    spatterso911
    Here are some pictures of the tan interior.

    IMG_1203.JPG
    IMG_1200.JPG
    IMG_1197.JPG
    IMG_1195.JPG
  • May 16, 2012
    ryanjm
    Excellent news! Thanks for the speedy reply goyogi!
  • May 16, 2012
    onlinespending
    Thanks for sharing these. I think that's the first I've seen of the tan interior. It's always been the Sig cream color or black. This may be what I'm leaning towards.
  • May 16, 2012
    ddenboer
    And as I said elsewhere, that tan and Carbon fibre looks awesome together. The CF is not as shiny as I thought it would be, which I think is a good thing.
  • May 16, 2012
    spatterso911
    I was VERY impressed by the tan interior. It looked really good in person, and far better than I expected.
  • May 17, 2012
    engle
    Took wife out to lunch near Santana Row today in order to photograph the Model S Performance in her favorite exterior color, since that's what we plan to get if P#4,491 is produced in 2012 (Pearl white with black napa leather interior and carbon fiber trim). Otherwise, will wait to see what 2013 "P" red metallic looks like, since I think the Sig Red looks awesome on the car. My wife (Michelle) thinks if you get White or Pearl White, Black [Nappa] Leather interior goes best since it picks-up the black exterior parts of the car, such as the nose.

    It's VIN #53. A Sig husband & wife were in store to check it out, too. He said they are getting the same config, except with Black leather interior. I also got to see the rear of the vehicle with the seats folded flat, and photographed the optional carbon fiber spoiler. (We plan to get it since it differentiates the Perf.)

    The "S Performance" vehicle on display is missing the Alcantra on the seat bolsters (with piping) and under the headrests. My last photos are of the configuration LCD in the store to show where it is supposed to go.

    Here's the link to the photos on Google+:

    https://plus.google.com/photos/117433471618932049710/albums/5743721343270033921#photos/117433471618932049710/albums/5743721343270033921

    I talked to Oriana about the lack of credit for Signature and Performance wheel downgrades. I am going to do what she suggests. Take delivery with the Performance 21" wheels and tires. See how long the tires last, and if I like the wheels and tire performance. If I decide to "downgrade" later to 19" aero or 19" wheels, I should be able to easily swap my wheels with someone who wants the performance "look" on a non-perf S.

    Cheers,

    Russ

    PS. Pulled the trigger this week to replace our black/black MB-tex E350 Bluetec (diesel) business vehicle early prior to 12/3/2012 lease termination, since already over-mileage, damn run-flat tires worn out after only 23K miles (= $1,400/set) and needs $500 ICE "B" service. Perfect time to give it back to Benz! LOL! Had intended to replace it with our Model S Perf. Hopefully, the loaded ML350 Bluetec with adaptive cruise (distronic w/pre-safe brake), active blind spot assist, active "lane keeping assist" LOL(!), active parking assist with parktronic, adaptive highbeam assist, panorama sunroof, et al will get driven by my wife after our Model S arrives -- cuz I sure won't be driving it! LOL! That's why only 24 months lease -- hope it's our last ICE... Sure was fun to negotiate, thou. Getting it $500 under dealer invoice with additional $3,000 USAA rebate, plus got the store to eat 2 extra early lease payments on the return when lease mgr. made a misteak. LOL! Buying from Tesla is boring by comparison...

  • May 18, 2012
    Jeeps17
    Has anyone seen a dark grey S (if possible with pictures)?

    Does one even exist yet?
  • May 18, 2012
    AnOutsider
    AFAIK, aside from the early prototype colors, only sig color cars have been produced (or publicly shown).
  • May 19, 2012
    Lenn
    I was at the Newport Beach store a few weeks ago when they displayed all four Signature colors. I've been a black car guy for years, and don't mind the routine of "wax on...wax off". In fact, I rather enjoy it. Nothing is prettier than a shiny black car. However, when I saw the Pearl White Model S in person, it completely changed my mind. Black is beautiful, no doubt about it. But with the Pearl White, you can really see the beautiful lines of this car. I think I'm going with Pearl White, Piano Black interior, Pano sun roof, 19'' wheels, tech pkg.

    Here are 2 photos of the Pearl White in full daylight:

    Model S white.jpg Model S white rear.jpg

    For those interested in red, here's another photo:

    Model S Red.jpg

    -Lenn
    #P4805
  • May 19, 2012
    kevincwelch
    I'm finally in.

    I visited the Tesla Store in Oak Brook, IL and after about 45 minutes with the guys there I made my reservation. Quite excited by all this.

    I snapped a bunch of pictures while I was there. Probably old news for many of you, but I thought I would share them anyway.

    Tesla Pictures 5/19/2012
  • May 19, 2012
    Jeeps17
    Thanks for sharing your shots!

    I think yours is the first picture I've seen of the rear-facing seats folded down in the trunk.

    And congrats on your reservation! Now the waiting...
  • May 31, 2012
    TroySnX
    Does anyone have any pictures of a signature red performance car with the 21" carbon grey wheels? Every red car seems to have the 21" silver wheels. According to the salesman who was finalizing my order, the carbon grey are supposed to go well with the carbon fiber accents on the exterior of the car.

    Troy Sig#483
  • Jun 1, 2012
    AnOutsider
    I've only seen the white. At the westchester event I wanted to ask to bring a wheel and lay it next to the red to snap a pic, but it was insanely busy
  • Jun 2, 2012
    NigelM
    Hadn't seen these before....."Tesla" brake blocks:

    IMG_0475.jpg

    IMG_0476.jpg

    This is VIN#29 BTW.
  • Jun 2, 2012
    NigelM
    Here's the full luggage space with rear seats folded down on VIN#29:

    IMG_0477.jpg

    Looks like we could comfortably sleep in there.
  • Jun 2, 2012
    NigelM
    Real pictures of Model S paint armor over here.
  • Jun 2, 2012
    AnOutsider
    Thanks Nigel. Anymore lacewood interior shots? Would like to see how brown it looked, as well as any shots of it on the armrests if possible.
  • Jun 2, 2012
    vfx
    Looks SUV size!
  • Jun 3, 2012
    NigelM
    I didn't measure it, but I'd say it was a little narrower than my wife's Mountaineer but was definitely longer.
  • Jun 3, 2012
    SigGuy
    I'm in the next batch of cars to get the call (in the 590s). I've decided on the Performance Red with white interior. Can't decide between the carbon vs silver wheels. Especially hard given that I've never seen anything other than the white with the carbon wheesl (I thought it looked great but white is very different than dark red). Any thoughts on how people think the carbon will go with this car? Just looking for anything that will help push me off this line!
  • Jun 3, 2012
    Jason S
    Silver wheels with Red, imho. The carbon just doesn't seem to go with the red as well.

    Maybe if they changed the other chrome fixtures to the carbon, then I would go for the carbon wheels. But as is, the shiny goes with the shiny. :tongue:
  • Jun 4, 2012
    dsm363
    That's what I'm thinking as well. Kind of already locked into the performance wheels though. Might be able to change to the silver wheels. This is where at least seeing real pictures would have been nice before locking in. I hope the Sig Red looks ok with the performance wheels. I'm not as sure now looking at the design studio.
  • Jun 4, 2012
    NigelM
    I think the pics look ok, but personally I think the silver wheels look awesome on the red. I have seen (actual) the grey wheels on the white and they looked awesome there.
  • Jun 4, 2012
    dsm363
    I was able to change it in time to silver wheels. Little disappointed they picked sport wheels that were grey instead of black. Think that would have looked better. Oh well, matches the chrome trim now at least.

    I asked if they could send me any real pictures of the performance wheels on the sig red and was told just the design studio picture at this point.
  • Jun 5, 2012
    NigelM
    No armrest shots, but I did find this one on my camera:

    IMG_0467.jpg
  • Jun 5, 2012
    AnOutsider
    thanks much :)
  • Jun 12, 2012
    AnOutsider
    I know the event is coming up, but I stumbled on this pics from my iPhone and since black is sorta sparse here, I'll add em:

    IMG_1043.JPG
    IMG_1045.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1048.JPG
  • Jun 12, 2012
    Bardlebee
    Has there ever been a blue car taken a picture of? I would really like to see it.
  • Jun 12, 2012
    AnOutsider
    I believe we'll see our first around next Friday/Saturday
  • Jun 12, 2012
    Bardlebee
    I'm really hoping so. Can someone take some high quality pictures if you get the chance? I would love to see them. :)
  • Jun 13, 2012
    nleggatt
    Shameless Plug but kinda cool

    K, hopefully no-one takes offense to this as it is a bit of shameless plug :)

    I've been working on this project for the past few years and I just used it to markup a Tesla Photo. It's kinda cool cause you can upload your own image, tag it, and then embed it on your blog and others can embed etc etc. Beats the static no information images usually shown. Thought maybe it might be of use to some people uploading photos here (ie: upload a photo of the inside of the car, and then add a closeup photo of the carbon fiber interior) etc etc.

    Anyways, if you dont care to look, just keep on moving by lol

    http://www.imagespike.com/show-image.php?strImgGUID=d694b210-ac38-11e1-87d6-42a164122ca6
  • Jun 13, 2012
    AnOutsider
    Had to be in NYC today and they had the Red beta Vin #47 there. Had the standard silver wheels on it, but I got a store rep to hold the performance wheel up to the S so that we can get a slightly better idea of how they may look:

    2012-06-13 13.46.05.jpg
    2012-06-13 13.46.14.jpg

    And, not much new, but here's some additional shots.

    2012-06-13 14.04.19.jpg
    2012-06-13 14.04.31.jpg
    2012-06-13 14.04.45.jpg

    As an aside, the car had the white leather and was perforated. I liked! I was also told the new Obeche wood would actually have 2 finishes: gloss and textured. He was unsure where the NY test drives would take place.
  • Jun 13, 2012
    TESLAficionado
    thanks for pics AnOutsider - you are a great asset to TMC :)

    sig red suits the silver 21" more than the performance ones
  • Jun 13, 2012
    nleggatt
    Just saw the car in Vancouver. Wow, way better in person. And the difference since the October version is massive. FYI i asked about the charging door, people kept on running into it and I asked how often it breaks. The rep said it was magnetic and they sometimes have to put it back on. photo.JPG
  • Jun 13, 2012
    Doug_G
    Unfortunately I don't find that very helpful, because (a) the rep is standing on the wrong side and blocking the view of the car, and (b) it's not aligned well and I can see the silver one through the grey one.

    Nice shot of your finger, by the way. :tongue:
  • Jun 13, 2012
    AnOutsider
    Agreed, I considered photoshopping to help, but overall it's a good way to see the red and carbon in the same light. The guys arms were also straining a bit so I didn't wanna force him to sit there reposing.
  • Jun 13, 2012
    dsm363
    Looks better than I thought with the performance wheels. Oh well, went with the silver which I think is the safer choice but they do look good. Thanks for the picture.
  • Jun 13, 2012
    Blurry_Eyed
    If you do want to make a change to your wheel choice, I was told that wheel choice does not affect the build of the car. But I was encouraged to make a change sooner rather than later on my wheel choice. Currently I'm going with the Gray wheels, but am considering going to silver. I'm trying to get Tesla to track down a photo of a real Reg Signature car with Carbon Gray wheels to see what it looks like so I can confirm the Gray wheels were the right choice for me.

    So you may have time to make a wheel change even after they send the order to the factory. I would imagine it would be very easy for Tesla to change that part of the car before delivery.
  • Jun 13, 2012
    youlikeadajuice
    Geez, better than nothing!
  • Jun 14, 2012
    AustinPowers
    Real-life easy solution: get the silver wheels. Don't clean them. After a month they look exactly like the carbon grey wheels... :smile:
  • Jun 14, 2012
    AnOutsider
    Even better, they'll look gunmetal... The color they should have been :)
  • Jun 14, 2012
    dsm363
    If not washing the car is the solution then I'm set! I was hoping the sport wheels would be similar to the Roadster's and almost black since I think that looks better. Maybe that will be an aftermarket solution.
  • Jun 14, 2012
    spatterso911
    You're right. Painted wheel can always be ... Repainted, powder coated, chromed, whatever you like!
  • Jun 14, 2012
    goyogi
    It'll take quite a while for that to happen since regen brakes will reduce the amount of brake dust tremendously. :)
  • Jun 14, 2012
    vfx

    Clear coat!
  • Jun 15, 2012
    AnOutsider
    From the recent factory pics thread, here's a tiny shot of the red S with perf wheels:

    perf.jpg
  • Jun 15, 2012
    gg_got_a_tesla
    Big Foot!
  • Jun 15, 2012
    Bardlebee
    This threads going to blow up once everyone gets their test drive. Hopefully they will allow photography. I would love to see the different color options, as I was going to go blue but that sunset red sounds interesting.
  • Jun 15, 2012
    vfx
    You do not have to worry about this!!
  • Jun 15, 2012
    brianman
    I'm sure TEG's spy satellite will give us a better "enhance"d image than AnOutsider found. ;)
  • Jun 15, 2012
    AnOutsider
    Yeah.. this is the company that offered free wifi and a hashtag for tweets at the factory tour.
  • Jun 19, 2012
    NigelM
    Looks more like something from SpaceX than a piece of my next car:

    Untitled.jpg

    Cool!
  • Jun 19, 2012
    gg_got_a_tesla
  • Jun 19, 2012
    Zorba
    Blue looks very nice indeed!
  • Jun 19, 2012
    Zextraterrestrial
    Is it not real??

    I do like the blue best from what I've seen. (I think it is genetic though)

    can't wait to see all of the colors. (maybe I'll take a grey card to Fremont and a couple of cameras)
  • Jun 19, 2012
    gg_got_a_tesla
    Yeah, Green's a touch pale but, that's what probably makes it more elegant on this car than the deeper greens I've seen from other manufacturers. Blue's indeed very deep, rich and reflective - my first choice!
  • Jun 19, 2012
    drbradfo
    Looking super closely at the page on the green, the options I can see are:

    body color roof
    performance : no
    trim: general production
    battery : 85kwh
    third row : no
    aero wheels
    piano black
    cargo nets? no
    cargo shelf: yes
    power lift gate : yes
    car cover? no
    high power connector ? no
    adapter : 14-50
    premium audio
    tech package
    homelink (listed seperately)
    nave (listed seperately)
    suspension : air
    sat radio : yes
    premium ext light: yes
  • Jun 19, 2012
    Bardlebee
    Both colors are very unique. I thought I have seen all the blues and greens in the rainbow on cars. I have to say they picked a very good hue for both. I am getting blue definitely, but I never considered green until now. Green looks very nice.
  • Jun 19, 2012
    brianman
    Not sure which page you mean but...interesting.
  • Jun 19, 2012
    drbradfo
    The piece of paper hanging down from the front of the green model s.
  • Jun 19, 2012
    gg_got_a_tesla
    i thought Aerowheels are canceled?
  • Jun 19, 2012
    AnOutsider
    That took some squinting. Aero wheels? Weren't they DOA?!
  • Jun 19, 2012
    MitchL
    Knew GG would spot the blue! And brianman, there's a sheet of paper attached to the front of the car. I'll need to figure out how to get the new colors into the beginning of the thread now. (where's that brown!?!)
  • Jun 19, 2012
    gg_got_a_tesla
    If you zoom in closely on the picture with the green Model S, you can read the text on the paper that's attached to the front.

    It also says: TRYOUT NEW and "Sport Motor" in handwriting at the top.

    These look like the cars we'll be driving on the tour (and maybe demo cars in stores).

    /Mitch.
  • Jun 19, 2012
    mcornwell
  • Jun 19, 2012
    grisnjam
    Does is say Sport Motor at the top of the paper on the green Model S? Interesting that the last line says "Perf. Powertrain - NO"

  • Jun 19, 2012
    Kipernicus
    Screen shot 2012-06-19 at 1.46.33 PM.png
    Does that help?
  • Jun 19, 2012
    mcornwell
    Cargo Net and Car Cover seem to be new options

    Curious that they have a line item for High Power Connector, since that is not part of the car. Unless this is referring to hardware for accessing the superchargers?
  • 1/1/2015
    guest
    Actually, no, your picture is lower res than the 20 MP (5512 x 3576) picture which they have here

  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét