Thứ Năm, 29 tháng 12, 2016

Can someone please photo shop a white rendering of Model 3 part 1

  • Apr 5, 2016
    omar
    Haven't found any press release photos of the white M3. Anyone have photo shop skills to show off the white and pearl white hue?

    Thanks,
  • Apr 5, 2016
    arjay
    Will those be the only colors available? How about a dark charcoal grey metallic? (Not matte)
  • Apr 5, 2016
    omar
    good call... have no idea what colors will be available... just thew some out there
  • Apr 5, 2016
    MP3Mike
    Purple or Copper.
  • Apr 5, 2016
    bayol
    Found a few hours to roughly mockup up white and dark grey.
    model3_colorMockup_white_v01.jpg model3_colorMockup_darkGrey_v01.jpg
  • Apr 5, 2016
    Jarrod Garnand
    Damn, I am almost certain this car looks good in any color. I was sold on the matte grey if available, but with all the photoshopped colors going around, I can care less the color.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Tesloid
    I want this orange :D

    [?IMG]
  • Apr 6, 2016
    bayol
    model3_colorMockup_orange_v01.jpg model3_colorMockup_blue_v01.jpg model3_colorMockup_purple_v01.jpg
  • Apr 6, 2016
    TwoM3's
    Oh that purple! I like it
  • Apr 6, 2016
    houdini
    I always thought I'd get the blue but after seeing the red at the reveal I'm sold on it. That orange looks pretty nice though......
  • Apr 6, 2016
    AUSinator
  • Apr 6, 2016
    vortexz
    White and Orange my favorites !
    Actually I would get it in that Orange if it will be available !
    Nice colors, good job
  • Apr 6, 2016
    xmetal
    Nice work @bayol, thanks for taking the time to do that. Might as well do the whole rainbow so you cover all the bases. :D
  • Apr 6, 2016
    BravoSarah
    I really liked that dark dark blue they had. I love your photoshop grey!
    I would order the Midnight Silver Metallic or a really dark blue.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Ubbe
    Bayol:
    Nice work! They all look yummy, like jelly-bean candy!
  • Apr 6, 2016
    omar
    amazing work Bayol! I
    I'm glad you posted something. I almost shared my attempt at photoshop.

    Cheers!
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Tesloid
  • Apr 6, 2016
    T-Will
    Neon green please? :D
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Gunn
    Not sure if it's the technical name but the gun metal grey at the reveal (the car with the different door handles) stood out better for me (wife likes the red), but dam if that orange isn't the best so far.

    Just don't make it look like the habanero orange of the Toyota Prius... :eek:

    405442-biz-120604-ToyotaPrius_OrangeCars.today-inline-med.jpg
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Garlan Garner
    I'm going to have mine wrapped....so..... the color choice isn't that important to me. However the guy who is going to wrap my car said that wrapping a "white" car is always easier.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    pmich80
    d
    The Blue.. looks so good in the second pic
  • Apr 6, 2016
    nativewolf
    You are in luck, someone posted a burnt orange Tesla s picture today or yesterday. Just look for burnt orange. Looks great, btw.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    pinski
    Voted blue, but I'd love to have the red in my profile picture! If the nose stays as blunt as it is, may have to switch to silver to hide the stone chips or suck it up and get a clear bra.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    S'toon
    Thanks for the renderings bayol. I don't suppose you could do titanium?
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Garlan Garner
    White must be really difficult to photoshop or render. I've only seen one in this thread.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    donk71
    Big fan of the white. With a nice dark window tint it gets close to a stormtrooper look that I like. But that red...
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Thomas Edison
    I'm really interested in the white can someone else do more angles and white than just the one?

  • Apr 6, 2016
    boyelectric
    Wow... that orange rendering is exactly what I want...


    [?IMG]
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Seagrave7
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Phthalate
    +1 to the above request. Looking for the same thing.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Automaton
    Laguna Seca Blue? :) My favorite car color...

    I really like that pearl white color in the Photoshop in the beginning of the thread though!

    [?IMG]
  • Apr 6, 2016
    CarlitoDoc
    Voted red....then I saw white.......Damn !!!
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Petra
    I've already got a blue Model S and my wife is sold on the red they were showing during the event... so probably red.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Model S M.D.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Daliman
    I was sold on the black in the Tesla photos, now I love the orange, red and darker grey. I guess I will have to wait for the production colours. Could someone photoshop this Jaguar Green.

    [?IMG]
  • Apr 6, 2016
    joserivas1587
    What do you think is going to be the signature color?
  • Apr 6, 2016
    S'toon
    Elon has said there will be no signature 3s.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Justmurr
    Is there such a thing as titanium matte?!

    The silver one (from the reveal) in that short clip 'in the wild' looked so good...those rims...
  • Apr 6, 2016
    S'toon
    Titanium Metallic is one of the colours available for the S.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    mistermonty705
    woooww. These all look nice. What color doesn't this car look good in?!!

    I am not sure why, but i can only do all black cars. black exterior + interior . I think this is due to me seeing The Transporter when I was still in driver's ed. He drove a black audi 8L.

    And my obsession with black cars began :p
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Tiberius
    I'm hoping they have gunmetal grey. My current car is black and it's a scratch magnet. I didn't learn that black paint is softer until after I bought it. Never again.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    irvineboy
    What silver is that? Is it the Titanium Silver found on the model S.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    S3XY
    That's exactly why I'm leaning towards black.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    mistermonty705
    2 days after i drove my black car off the lot, about 3 different cars scraped my car.

    to this day, people keep hitting/scratching my car and driving off. twice I was in my car,

    talk about a scratch magnet lol.:eek:
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Twiglett
    It would be fun to get one in BRG - a nice blast from the past on the future. :)
    [edit]
    Sorry, for the too young to know....
    BRG = British Racing Green
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Kimad06
    My dad and I are huge Star Wars fans... So I would have to go with the Storm Trooper Pearl White. :)
  • Apr 6, 2016
    bayol
    Hey guys. In order of request: Neon Green, Titanium Metallic, Laguna Seca Blue, Jaguar Green, British Racing Green (not perfect but close-ish).
    I may work on different photos/different angles, but these were quicker to do first.

    model3_colorMockup_neonGreen_v01.jpg model3_colorMockup_titanium_v01.jpg model3_colorMockup_lagunaSecaBlue_v01.jpg model3_colorMockup_jagGreen_v01.jpg model3_colorMockup_britRacingGreen_v01.jpg
  • Apr 6, 2016
    metier
    I like pearl white but seeing that Laguna Seca Blue I might have to change my mind. And thanks for the photoshop work Bayol
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Thomas Edison
    Well please finish the picture and get the other car. ;)
  • Apr 6, 2016
    mistermonty705
    You guys are very talented. Wow :D .
  • Apr 6, 2016
    S'toon
    Thanks. The titanium isn't bad, but I like the British Racing Green the best.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    1208
    Thanks for the white Bayol. How about midnight silver metallic, looks great on the X? I can't do that but I did these which I posted these in an older thread.
    2016-.jpg
    2016.jpg
  • Apr 6, 2016
    ggnykk
    Blue one looks great.
  • Apr 6, 2016
    bayol
    Here's two that Seagrave7 requested and also a silver with black accents that just sort of happened while I was working toward white...

    model3_colorMockupC_pearlWhite_v01.jpg model3_colorMockupB_pearlWhite_v01.jpg model3_colorMockupC_silverBlackAccents_v01.jpg
  • Apr 6, 2016
    Thomas Edison
  • Apr 7, 2016
    bayol
    Midnight Silver Metallic...
    model3_colorMockupC_midnightMetallic_v01.jpg
  • Apr 7, 2016
    1208
    Thank again Bayol. This thread proves to me that the design doesn't need changing. The 3 looks great in every colour.

    It's design is as if Aston Martin made a mass market EV.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    irvineboy
    Model 3 looks nothing like an AM. It's more Panamera to me in the front than an AM.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    bayol
    My pleasure, I'm enjoying seeing the results too!

    Someone asked about black. This is not photoshopped, just one of the press-kit photos.

    gallery-6.jpg
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Seagrave7
    Thank you Bayol. Those pictures of the Model ? in White with black wheels looks amazing! You are very talented! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Daliman
    Thank you Bayol for the Jaguar green, former dream car. Still love the Black, maybe that can be my wife's next car.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Smokkelaar
    Neon Green it is :)
    Can someone Make that Picture with a Red car in front. It will be my desktop wallpaper. The Green will repressent my wifes car and the Red one my car :)
  • Apr 7, 2016
    djplong
    If I could have ANY paint job I wanted, I would want a custom paint job.

    White base. Black around the bottom, the nose and the fenders.

    Just above the black on the sides, in a large Arial font: "United States" and the American flag. Just under the driver's window would be either "Tesla", whatever I named the car or some other inspiring name (just not any of the originals: Columbia, Challenger, Endeavour, Atlantis). *Maybe* "Enterprise" but probably not.

    Yeah. I've long wanted a Space Shuttle vehicle - but I didn't have the money to paint our old Grand Caravan (the shape of the nose dovetailed nicely with what I wanted to do)
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Lawtq
    I'm a midnight silver or grey colour guy. Never ever considered a white car.. Till now. Omg! That's beautiful, really does suit the 3

    But then red suits, even the most boring silver colour really suits. I can't handle the wait for this car, is it possible for humans go into hibernation? Till release? Someone tell me!!
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Bimbels
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Trev Page
    What, no titanium metallic?? You animals....
  • Apr 7, 2016
    bayol
    Theres a Titanium Metallic in post #47.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Trev Page
    Thank-you. May faith has been restored. You're not animals after all ;)
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Gunn
    As I have said earlier the matte gun metal from the launch had me sold but dam bayol, you have a talent that is making me rethink.
    They all look good, the Laguna Seca Blue has made my top 3.

    And is it me or does the BRG look a bit too bright?
    [According to Wiki, BRG is R/G/B - 1/66/37]
  • Apr 7, 2016
    BByrne
    I think these images prove the Model 3 will look amazing in ANY color!
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Twiglett
    Thank Bayou !
    That tells me that it looks better in other colors than BRG. That only seems to suit some cars.
    I like some of the other colors though.
    Fave so far is the red multi coat that stayed on stage.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Thomas Edison
    Can we see this in the pearl white with blacked out chrome?
    [?IMG]
  • Apr 7, 2016
    bayol
    Ya, maybe I can get to it tonight...
  • Apr 7, 2016
    PTADO
    From those renderings my decision may have changed to the dark gray. Looks gorgeous in that color. Thanks @bayol for the work. Maybe if you're bored one night, do what @xmetal suggested and render out all the colors and do a poll. I'm pretty sure Tesla hasn't made a firm color-option decision on the car quite yet. Maybe we can pose some influence.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    xmetal
    As a former E46 M3 owner, that Laguna Seca blue is just the best. Might fire up the plastidip gun for that once I get my Model 3.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Justmurr
    A deeper red perhaps? Or a couple different reds (bright, dark)?
    I'm not entirely sure about the red at the reveal....probably because I liked the other 2 better (matte, silver).
    There's something about a deep red w/ charcoal rims that I can't get out of my inner brain...but it isn't the red we saw.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Zaphod
    Too bad signature red isn't going to be offered (at least assumed not), that is the perfect deep red.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Pando
    Any color paint that's deep dark and heavily metallic will do fine for me. Deep dark red would be awesome.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Pinewold
    Orange all the way, add it to the survey!
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Steve P
    Thanks so much, Bayol. Beautiful.
  • Apr 7, 2016
    bayol
    Not sure why I never posted this Laguna Seca Blue...
    model3_colorMockupC_lagunaSecaBlue_v01.jpg
  • Apr 7, 2016
    bayol
    Requested by Thomas Edison...
    model3_colorMockupD_pearlWhite_v01.jpg
  • Apr 7, 2016
    Thomas Edison
    Thank you, that is phenomenal!
  • Apr 7, 2016
    bayol
    Here's a red. Probably closest to red multi-coat. This original photo is not the greatest to push strong metallic colors in so this is about as extreme as I can push it.

    model3_colorMockupC_redMultiCoat_v01.jpg
  • Apr 7, 2016
    James Anders
    a buick-avista-concept-012.jpg That earlier purple was close. I'm looking for a deep, darker, richer purple.

    purp.jpg purp2.jpg
  • Apr 7, 2016
    bayol
    This one's for djplong. And before anyone questions the flag:

    "The regulation for displaying a U.S. flag on a national vehicle states that the star field must be positioned at the front of the vessel (the nose cone end of the shuttle), as if the flag were "flying" along the side of the ship. This causes the flag to look as though it were backward on one side of the Shuttle." - Nasa Feb 28, 2004

    ;)

    model3_colorMockupC_spaceShuttle_v01.jpg
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Big-T
    Could we possibly get these sized big enough to turn into desktop wallpaper images?
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Deadpool_25
  • Apr 8, 2016
    PTADO
    @bayol - you're famous now!
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Jayc
    Would be great to see all those colours but with a standard metal roof instead of glass roof. It seems glass is an option and some of us might not get it with a glass roof.
  • Apr 8, 2016
    vberber
    I hope they have Coral red interior option like BMW to go with Matte black. Love that the bright molding is gone and they replaced it with black trim ;)
  • Apr 8, 2016
    ummgood
    I would really love midnight silver with black chrome accents and wheels. That would be awesome.
  • Apr 8, 2016
    bayol
    Here you go ummgood...
    model3_colorMockupC_midnightMetallicBlackAccents_v01.jpg
  • Apr 8, 2016
    Larry93428
    This is a totally enjoyable thread.
    Thanks so much.
    ~Larry
  • Apr 8, 2016
    bayol
    Here's an example on white.
    Personally, I'm convinced that the rear continuous glass is a standard feature, created in order to provide enough headroom for a comfortable rear seat (as Elon explained in the unveil.)

    In one of the test drive videos, when asked if the glass above driver/passenger retracts (like a moonroof), the driver explained there would be three options. Glass (like the prototypes shown), Retractable glass (moonroof), and metal. But I believe this would only be for the area above the driver/passenger. I know others are thinking the metal would go all the way back, but I don't think Elon would sacrifice headroom in the base model.

    Here are both versions...

    model3_colorMockupB_pearlWhiteRoofA_v01.jpg model3_colorMockupB_pearlWhiteRoofB_v01.jpg
  • Apr 8, 2016
    ummgood
    Thank you now that is Sexy! I really hope they offer the black chrome option. I wonder how you would accomplish it if they don't?
  • Apr 8, 2016
    bayol
    When I originally put the black accents on the white, I was thinking it was more just black plastic on the window trim, and black paint on the door handles/tesla triangle.
  • Apr 9, 2016
    hangus
  • Apr 9, 2016
    hangus
  • Apr 9, 2016
    Bimbels
    I saw a P90D with the red calipers and this color/wheel combo and it looked BADASS.
  • Apr 9, 2016
    rhambus
    1. You rule, @bayol. Thanks for doing this. I know Photoshop can be a lot of work and take a long time.
    2. Glad someone else in the thread liked the purple. I thought I was the only one. Am I going through a midlife crisis? Seriously, I think it looks awesome. I feel like, if you are going to have a distinctive car, it might as well be in a distinctive color that makes people notice it!
  • Apr 9, 2016
    ummgood
    Either way it will look great. Lexus used to have a black chrome option for their badging and it looked awesome. Especially on the dark gray cars. This will probably be the color I get. Can't say for sure until I see the final color selections. If Tesla doesn't offer the black effect I might have to figure out how to get it done.

    That would be awesome!
  • Apr 9, 2016
    nd4spd569
  • Apr 9, 2016
    ummgood
  • Apr 9, 2016
    EVnut
    Well, I can't vote because purple isn't included. I just sent the purple render (man those are great!) to my wife and two other friends who have this car on order... and there's three sold already. I pick the car. My wife picks the color. It will be purple. And if not a factory option, this is gonna be expensive!
  • Apr 9, 2016
    nd4spd569
    Do a pick up at the factory and a drive through California :D
  • Apr 29, 2016
    SensationAzn
  • Apr 29, 2016
    Mark C
    Thanks bayol, enjoying the color choices. I am a huge fan of brighter colors, so the Laguna Seca Blue really got me, followed by orange, then a tie between the neon green and purple.....

    WOW, this is going to be tough.
  • Apr 29, 2016
    TrickyDimitri
  • Apr 29, 2016
    TrickyDimitri

    Thanks for the time and energy you are giving to do this. If you aren't already in design, then you should be.
  • Apr 30, 2016
    bayol
    thanks guys. I'm a CG Artist in Visual Effects and have rendered my fair share of CG cars in the past. All of these quick mockups have just been Photoshop work though. Speaking of which... here is the white version that SensationAzn requested.

    goldenGate_model3_white_mockup_v001.jpg
  • Apr 30, 2016
    3s-a-charm
    Wow, this is fun!

    Suggestion: Model 3 police car?
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Twiglett
    @bayol my apologies - I didn't thank you for the BRG :)
    Seeing it on the car like that makes me think one of the brighter colors looks better.
    Maybe I'll try dipping mine for the hell of it :D
  • Apr 30, 2016
    plankeye
    Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of the black trim and wheels like everybody else is. Would it be possible to do this exact same picture with the white but do not change the color of the wheels and trim? Thanks!
  • Apr 30, 2016
    bayol
    Here you go @plankeye:

    goldenGate_model3_whiteStdTrim_mockup_v001.jpg
  • Apr 30, 2016
    bayol
    Original with black wheels:

    goldenGate_model3_silverBlkWhls_mockup_v001.jpg
  • Apr 30, 2016
    BluestarE3
    With Elon's tweets promising more cowbells and Ludicrous mode, how about mock-ups of the Model 3 dressed as a cow or clad in plaid (yes, I do realize Plaid > Ludicrous, but there's no particular "look" associated with Ludicrous, so I might as well be aspirational)? :)
  • Apr 30, 2016
    plankeye
  • Apr 30, 2016
    Hayden
    Looks great, but with black chrome :)
  • Apr 30, 2016
    plankeye
    Yeah, I think black trim would be fine. I'm mostly not a fan of black wheels.
  • Không có nhận xét nào:

    Đăng nhận xét